youtube.com/watch?v=hetVSkRpw1E&t=149s

fucking manlets taking all the dumbbenches XD

Whats your problem with AD?

youtube.com/watch?v=vJaM487oBRc

wow fantano dropped a few pounds

His name sounds like a black crackhead stripper

>beard tips
>this pic

He has an epic beard now, what do you have? Nothing, you loser. You're nothing which why you decide to belittle others online.

this pic is absolute cringe, jesus fucking christ. How come he has so much following with all his shit tier PUA crap, zero credential on strength coaching/training, only does meme lifts. I mean, i guess his content when he's strictly talking about exercise is ok, but other than that, holy fucking shit, off the chart levels of unawareness and social autism.

He has a real tom hardy vibe in that pic. Never watched his videos until now, he's beefy as fuck.

I LIKED THAT ONE TIME HE DID A RACKPULL ABOVE HIS KNEE

Holy shit user.

>you loser. You're nothing which why you decide to belittle others online
What does that say about you, Alex?

Negro female strippers are named after cars.
Lexus, Mercedes, Caddy, Porsche(a)...

>t. former nightclub DJ

im givin this meme a strong 8 to a light 9

No body who is using fitness to build self esteem/character should give this dude any attention. It's painfully obvious from his social media presence that he's wildly insecure about virtually every aspect of his being.

Stop larping as alex

Bro if this guy is going for the "manlet Deniro Taxi Driver" look, he's nailed it

M8 if anyone takes him seriously they get what they deserve. He's only posted here to laugh at him.

There's a 5'5 guy at my gym who's fairly built and the idea of someone that tall pulling 1000lbs half an inch and then virgin walking to his camera to stop it recording makes me chuckle every time I see him

Aleks get a tan bro

his rant on functuonal fitness was the only decent thind he's made

looks like a huge baby

half an inch further than you can pull it