Hello, Serious question please, i hope i can get any decent reply from any of you specially from 30+ years posters

Hello, Serious question please, i hope i can get any decent reply from any of you specially from 30+ years posters.

How can i get a girl like the OP pic? when i saw this pic for first time 3 minutes ago, a torrent of magic and happiness and also sadness are totally go throw me body

happiness for imagine how my life with be with her

and also sadness because it will never happend

Im 30 yo with a gf from 8 years ago, and i would instantantly drop her for someone like pic related, all gfs i had where very normal or ugly, not like pic related, i cant stop thinking im how much happy i would be if i am with someone like that

but how ? hot can i get a girl like that?

im a average person in every aspect, height, face, body, the average guy with a normal job,

what are the requeriments for get that girl?

im very sorry for my english

At that age the only way to get a 10/10 Stacy gf is to have lots of money.

well i have been working and saving money since im 16... and i see a lot of poor or ugly people with beautiful girls,i dont think the meme is so efective, is true yes but not for everyone,

sara underwood is a whore, you'd need to be a saudi billionaire to get any action from her

well not specially her, i mean a beautiful girl who you really love stay with and no ugly ramdom girls

go to church

Or you could just show her that you're nothing like the boys her own age.

Chicks eat up that maturity thing like it's going out of style.

Be rich and handsome as fuck

oldfag (37) here. You can be the best version of yourself, that's all you can really do. You won't get a girl 2 or 3 points higher than you unless you have lots of money. Age is not the issue, women love older guys (assuming you're not bald or fat), I'm in a stable relationship with a woman 7 years younger than me and have banged a couple that were 10 or more years younger than me.

>and i see a lot of poor or ugly people with beautiful girls

really? where? I surely don't.

>Im 30 yo with a gf from 8 years ago, and i would instantantly drop her

you sound like a pos

just go to Eastern Europe, it's probably your only option

>a torrent of magic and happiness and also sadness are totally go throw me body
>what are the requeriments for get that girl?
>im very sorry for my english

POOO

>all gfs i had where very normal or ugly
That's because you're ugly as shit, you can't have a 10/10 if you're a -1/10

Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

No matter how good looking she is, someone somewhere is sick of her shit.

pooposters need to be shot on sight

>How can i get a girl like the OP pic?
Call one up and give her 200 bucks

Enjoy

ask her to show bob and vagene

I hope you believe in reincarnation, because it isn't happening in this life time for you poo.

pathetic

what the fuck happened to fit, why are you niggers so negative?
mr. Poo getting aesthetic will definitevely help you with girls, but beauty is a meme really. After a while it gets boring and I know you dont want to hear this but inner values are more important if she isnt a total trainwreck.
Also what said
good luck we believe in you

Thanks for replies

>Im 30 yo with a gf from 8 years ago, and i would instantantly drop her for someone like pic related
>im a average person in every aspect, height, face, body, the average guy with a normal job
You call yourself average, but you sound like a piece of shit.

I'd love to have a 8 year gf dude... honestly that type of relationship is becoming impossible in the west and we'll miss it dearly when it's gone. I want to grow old with her, share my life with her, die with her by my side telling me she loves me.... ;_; a girl like in OP pic will never give you that

You're a stinking festering Indian. You'll never get a girl like that. Now go wash your feet in the toilet and shit in the street.

Only caring about the appearance, thinking you will be happy with that person, Oh god you will suffer in your life with that attitude I promise you...