How to fix your testosterone level, fixing modern males in general?

How to fix your testosterone level, fixing modern males in general?

Is onion a meme or does it work.

I have high testosterone levels but still have the body in the middle except i have more chest and body hair.
Will lifting ever make me achieve my goal bear body?

cherrypicking: the image
when you're using fucking greek statues and professional bodybuilders to make the case for everyone living in a past era, you fucked up

>onion
fuck you, you retarded fag
you'll eat raw onions and bull testicles before you try actually going outside, lifting weights and getting enough sleep, and then blame everyone else for being soyboys
i can say this right now: you'll never make it. not in a million years. fuck you.

>Will lifting ever make me achieve my goal bear body?
Idk. What do you think?

literally just roid

you can buy twenty weeks worth of having top .005% genetic elite t levels by just buying a bottle of t400 for $50 and shooting a half ml a week
and you never have to come off

and instead you prefer to take cold showers, eat raw onions and whatever the latest meme is

embrace modern science and evolve

What if I have high bf%?

have AI on hand and keep an eye on gyno symptoms
do a recomp eating at just below maintainence and getting 1.5g of protein/lb of bodyweight
cut your carbs right down and lift erryday

give it time

You and your pic are full of bullshit, I have T level over 1000 ng/dL and I'm skinny 140 lbs guy.

Faggots will blame anything except the fact they don't lift heavy for their low test and will do anything except lift heavy to get it

>tfw found a new goal body

do you need cycle?

Clomid is what bodybuilders use to save their endogenous production. It has actually been used for hypogonadism but only if your HPT Axis properly.

Assmad kike
Scared we found out about onions aren't you?

Small balled faggot

probably the dumbest meme on Veeky Forums

this post just red pilled me, I am hoping on gear fuck it

would probably inject it into my vain and die

>Is onion a meme or does it work.
Oh FFS it's a meme, you're not an Iranian lab rat, there are NO human studies to support the claims of the Iranian study with regards to human males, therefore it's just another retarded troll-meme from Veeky Forums intended to get you to do something stupid, for their amusement. You'll likely make yourself sick eating a bunch of raw onions, or at best you'll stink like onions all the time, and be miserable choking down a bunch of raw onions. THINK, will you?

Kill, fuck, marry

>Scared we found out about onions aren't you?
No,just laughing at how gullible and stupid you are. Why don't you go away now you underaged autist. You don't belong here or anywhere.
Stupid asshat falling for a stupid meme. Enjoy your onions you colossal faggot

Gay

Um, dude, you're not seeing the obvious; that guy doesn't eat onions, probably doesn't even lift, but he does come here to troll, and you're being trolled.

Realistically no one here eats a bunch of onions, except a few gullible fools who will apparently believe anything. The rest are all trolls trying to find more gullible dudes they can laugh at when they make themselves sicker than shit eating loads of raw onions.

>THINK, will you?
Dude, there is an influx of under aged racist loser NEETS with no real friends on this board.
Do you really think they have ANY intelligence? They are eating onions because of an IRANIAN study on lab rats.
The entire world is laughing at them and they think they have discovered some secret and the "jew" media is conspiring to get them to stop. Come on,do you see who you are trying to reason with? a bunch of fruit loops.
This asshat is a perfect example

>Um, dude, you're not seeing the obvious; that guy doesn't eat onions, probably doesn't even lift, but he does come here to troll, and you're being trolled.
yea,you are right.

> We do not sow
user, do you honestly think that athletic, high test males, have not been asking one another how to fix beta males throughout all of history?
But betas survive because they are cowards. They stay home, avoid adventure, and build cities while real men are out fucking, fighting, and dying. And dying user, because there is a restlessness in the male spirit (high testosterone) that causes alphas to seek out challenge after challenge after challenge, conquering, until they finally reach a wall insurmountable and are themselves broken or conquered, and their dreams are shattered or destroyed.

>user, do you honestly think that athletic, high test males, have not been asking one another how to fix beta males throughout all of history?
>But betas survive because they are cowards. They stay home, avoid adventure, and build cities while real men are out fucking, fighting, and dying. And dying user, because there is a restlessness in the male spirit (high testosterone) that causes alphas to seek out challenge after challenge after challenge, conquering, until they finally reach a wall insurmountable and are themselves broken or conquered, and their dreams are shattered or destroyed.
You're an idiot. Stop watching tv and movies to get your life knowledge