Veeky Forums: fit ideals thread

Old thread 404'd. New thread starts now.

Rate m8s.

6/10
7/10

Forgot pic

7/10

>Bloatmaxxing with cookies
no wonder my nigga sant claus can carry all those presents

Still working on one with the mind and skill sections.

Is my old one.
7/10. Great physique goal. Good style and girls. Jesus was a bit of a cuck.
8/10. How tall are you, m8? Great girls. Love the Dominican chick.
Well meme'd.

9/10

Are you high in orderliness? You really like aesthetics I've seen this before, beautiful presentation user. 10/10

Only good thing is the hair 2/10

10/10

-----

Image is old but what the hell

>body
Connor mcgregor but more bodybuilder like, more full and a little more bf % so basically bottom right but not as lean
>hair
Connor mcgregor because similar hairline and military fag so not much options
>style
Athleisure because maximum COMFY
>car
2018 Honda sport touring should buy by the end of 2018 I don’t know if I want black or white yet
>girl
wife current gf because to me she is 10/10 perfection

Look into the Mazda 3, better than the civic imo

I’m kind of a Honda fag, first car that I still drive daily was the 1997 hatchback
>pic related

my girlfriend has a Mazda 3 from 2015 they are really nice but I gotta go with Honda

Nice

normalcore

good taste but
>wanting to be like Donald and Jesus at the same time

highly aesthetic presentation

seeing that girl in the hair section I am assuming you want her to sit on your face?

great taste in girls

solid 9/10

8/10

5/10

15/10

9/10

can't even

7/10

6/10

what's a can't even from 0-10?

6/10

8/10

Girl and Body 10/10, faggy hair and stupid clothes. 5/10

>what's a can't even from 0-10?
can't even rate that. That strong homosexual-looking boy on the right, that 'girl' on "hair" that looks suspiciously like a trap...

body is fine though, so are the /out/-looking clothes and jennifer connelly.

lmao

>mfw didnt get any replies last time

Good taste in women

fucking kek

>didnt get any replies last time
Maybe it's because people think you're trolling? You have offbeat taste in everything. The desired physique is impressive but it accompanies a manlet body. The hair is kinda edgy and not in a cute way. The style screams middle aged dad trying to be hip and the twink bordering on shota femboys are fairly offputting, even on the gayest board on Veeky Forums.

7/10. Who is this qt Nazi girl? I realize that pillow is shooped but a name would be nice.

6/10. Style section could use at least one example.

>Maybe it's because people think you're trolling? You have offbeat taste in everything. The desired physique is impressive but it accompanies a manlet body. The hair is kinda edgy and not in a cute way. The style screams middle aged dad trying to be hip and the twink bordering on shota femboys are fairly offputting, even on the gayest board on Veeky Forums.
>mfw I was not baiting at all
>mfw I didnt think I even looked that weird
God im so fucked up, I really am pic rel

sorry, don't have her name. The books are also shopped.

alsom, 8/10

>Maybe it's because people think you're trolling? You have offbeat taste in everything. The desired physique is impressive but it accompanies a manlet body. The hair is kinda edgy and not in a cute way. The style screams middle aged dad trying to be hip and the twink bordering on shota femboys are fairly offputting, even on the gayest board on Veeky Forums.
you described precisely why I didn't rate that.

>7/10 My fellow ass man
8/10 Bearmode here we come
4/10 I call it "fifty shades of wannabe"

if you ever actually achieve bearmode, perhaps like the guy in your pic, you will never look THAT good in a suit.

7/10 good classic

5/10 : meh fake redheads. Carpet should match the drapes

4/10: horrible hair and tastes in girls

9/10 : slutty miss christmas isn't blond

9/10 : too classic even for me so no 10/10

7/10: too many different body goals

5/10 : not into jailbait

3/10 : McGregor is ugly

7/10 : find better stores but for the rest good job

6/10 : probably the worst girl combo yet

8/10 : wow for the girl. wouldn't mind trying her out but the beard and hair combo is a no go

2/10 : the body is the only redeemable goal. The guys haven't even hit puberty.

8/10: i'm all for keira knightly type of girls but I would probably wanna feed the poor soul + can't enjoy food if the partner isn't eating

btw: here are my ideals

The image of the suit is on a mannequin, but yeah I realize i can't both suit and bear mode. But either way i want to bear mode and don't want to dress like a slob in public.

same. we will make it one day brother

We can make it, I already have some hair and I'm just naturally broad so all I need to do it to be less of a fat fuck and to lift hard.

too artificial, feels like a men's magazine

chevelles and 1911s, my nigga

7/10

2many thots but good

8/10

4/10

6/10

ageplay is disgusting

11/10 for woman choice

ayy no homo brah 9/10

dont judge me lol

> brown skin
> pink pussy

hnngggghhhhh

>tfw no Veeky Forums black gf

AAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Tfw mulatto gf who's full /pol/ and identifies as white

Feels gud man

>Still working on one with the mind and skill sections.
And done. Still a draft, really. There's a ton of other minds and skills I might want to add.

10/10. Reeves had one of the greatest physiques of all time. Great girls and style, too.
>Are you high in orderliness? You really like aesthetics I've seen this before, beautiful presentation user.
Thank you. And yes, I score around 96 in the orderliness category of most Big Five tests I've taken online.
7/10. Would need to see style examples to give more detailed feedback.
6.5/10. Great clothes and physique goal. Not really into your girls and fetishes.
7/10.
Weird/10. This is kinda autistic, even by Veeky Forums standards. Are you into underage boys or do you just want them super feminine? The former is a lot creepier than the latter.
8/10. Great style and girls.
6/10. A little scattershot because each image contradicts the next; just pick one ideal physique and go with it.
Incomplete/10. Pics needed for girlfriend.
8/10. Great style.
7/10. I like everything but the 2d waifu. Classic physiques are always nice.
gr8 b8 m8

makes sense, absolute 10/10 on this one, what do you do for a living?

A doubled breasted striped suit? Trash taste.

All solid

My posts

Rate before being rated

4/10 : half is missing. You can find other people attractive you know and if she’s your ideal there are probably others girls that look like her.

10/10: if you’re a college student/fresh graduate it is a really good board. The 2d waifu seems college material so kudos on not being a creep

9,5/10: skateboarding above 20 years old is a bit sad. I always associate it with people who peaked early in life and can’t let go of past glory. For the rest great board. Love the physique and the sports in many panels