FUCK GREEK YOGHURT EAT FUCKING SKYR

CHANNEL YOUR INNER VIKING, PUSSIES.
STOP GETTING JEWED BY THE ETERNAL GREEK.

100g Greek Yoghurt:
59 calories
10g Prot

100g cheap as fuck Aldi SKYR:
62 kcal
11g protein

Not only is it fucking cheap, it tastes better too.
Cut up an apple into small pieces, get 500g of Skyr for 60 cents and BOOM
55 fucking grams of protein in a nice, refreshing, tasty mean low in calories.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations#Armenic_and_Greek
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indogermanisch
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indogermanische_Sprachen
bar.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indogermanisch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kefir is much more healthier

What is this statement based on?

Kefir
>50 kcal
>3g Protein

Holy shit, sandnigger detected.
Stay in the desert mohammed

S K Y R
K
Y
R

The added sugar , no thanks disgusting sea nigger

>CHANNEL YOUR INNER VIKING, PUSSIES.
>STOP GETTING JEWED BY THE ETERNAL GREEK.
Yes, Goy! Be an icenigger plunderer and rapist! Don't be a hero fighting in hope of achieving kλέος and protecting his lands! Yes, Goy! Be Thorkel One-Tooth and steal three chests of gold instead of being like Diomedes or Ajax!

>MUH VIKING
god I really start to hate all the viking stuff since the tv show became too mainstream and every nu male wants to look like a viking

I think if you're LARPing already at least LARP as one of your possible real ancestors.

>Vikings are superior to the likes of Achilles, Ajaces and Hector

>CHANNEL YOUR INNER VIKING, PUSSIES.
Trying to pillage innocent farmers and getting BTFO by any real soldier?

Could you take the process that makes greek yoghurt (instead of regular yoghurt) further? Could you make a high protein zero carb yoghurt?

>11g protein
kek, why would I eat that low quality low nutritional value mohameedian crap when I have high quality, natural and ecological European products available.

Skyr is fucking amazing.
Tastes so much better than Greek shit

I'm glad this has caught on.
This brand is pricier but tastes incredible.

eat kvarg instead
>100g
>62cal
>12protein
>2.8carbs
in one Lindahls kvarg package you get 500g worth of kvarg

missed the entire point of the thread

warlord nerf when?

>added sugar
Do you live in america?
There's no added sugar here.

Funfact:
The reason why Greeks speak an indo-germanic language and why they have an indo-germanic pantheon is why they were taken over my indo-germanics in the very period from which those heroes come from.
It's also why achilles had blonde hair and his son red-hair.
Look up indo-germanic migrations on wikipedia
>inb4 we wuz
Sorry for knowing more about history than you :(

Lmao what
They are the same thing
>60 cents
Not here (NL). Skyr is the most expensive dairy protein at 1.39/500g. Greek yogurt is a bit less. Quark is the same but one brand in Jumbo and in AH is 69 cents, that's the cheapest we've got
Lindahl's costs 1.99 here, too much. I do buy it though sometimes because it tastes the best.

>Not here (NL). Skyr is the most expensive dairy protein at 1.39/500g. Greek yogurt is a bit less. Quark is the same but one brand in Jumbo and in AH is 69 cents, that's the cheapest we've got
Dude what the fuck
Farm less flowers and more cowtits

Can you buy skyr outside Island?

>Packaged processed product
>No added sugar
Do you people really believe it ?

>vikings

A L D I
L
D
I

Yes, because I don't live in america and we have fucking standards here you degenerate.

My fucking favorite.

I can only afford it when it's on sale though.

500g bruv

just make your own yogurt

I know being a viking has always been a totally-memeing-not-at-all-serious thing Veeky Forums wants, but is it finally shifting to being a Greek?

Is my day finally come, Veeky Forums?

I thought SKYR was just a norwegian thing (pic related) and we have so many different SKYR's; smoothie SKYRS for children, SKYR with oats, SKYRS protein - drink, and in all tastes; mango, starwberry, rasberry, banana, lemon, lime, coffe, coco, orange, tea, anything you can imagine really.

What is it, exactly? Some kind of yougert, and is it really this popular with so many options in the rest of the world aswell.

>this pseudo-history
>indo-germanic

Greeks were always the patrician choice.

Are Greek Cyprians counted in that?

Koop de goedkoopste kwark zoal die konig en flikker er gewoon die Slimpie 0% limo in.

>Just a norwegian thing
>Islandsk yoghurt

I'm Icelandic and I can confirm skyr is a meme. You're all eating shitty yoghurt versions of it, even our largest manufacturer here fully acknowledges that.

>farts

>eating all products for protein
lmao at you, soyboy

Because kefir is liquid, idiot

>indo-germanic

>100g only
>not 400g daily

Fags get on my level

I get dry pressed cottage cheese, 100g w/ 22g of protons

Indo-germanic is just another term for indo-european preferred in other countries you brainlets

No.

>Greeks were always the patrician choice.
>homomanlets

That aside, it's not pseudo-history you uneducated piece of shit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations#Armenic_and_Greek
Where else did you think they got their indo-european language and pantheon from?
Jesus Christ nigger, keep your whoremouth shut next time.

>Indo-germanic is just another term for indo-european preferred in other countries you brainlets
LMAO at your own science, stormfag

explain faggot, you seem like you haven't a clue.
Tells us about the sewage System nord europeans had 3000 BC.

yes, it's called whey protein you fucking brainlet

Funfact:
All germanic tribes originated from proto-slavs.

It has a very mild flavor. It is as boring as the Scandinavians.

>Indo-germanic is just another term for indo-european preferred in other countries you brainlets
>yeah bro let's exclude 70% of the continent and just call it Germanic instead of European lol
Okay, Stormie.

Funfact:
Slavs have an Alphabet because of a Greek, Cyril of Thessaloniki.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indogermanisch
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indogermanische_Sprachen
bar.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indogermanisch

The whole "indo-european" thing is a meme started by the french to feel better about themselves (and like many other things copied by the anglos lateron).
It's also why they call Karl the Great Charlemagne even though he was Frank and Franks spoke a Germanic language and were Germanics (the latin rennaissance came later).
Funnily enough, they forgot to change the names of some of his relatives, so if you go through the french or english wikipages you'll see pippin and Karl with modern french names like charles and pepin (which didn't exist back then) and then suddenly his favourite Scholar as Einhard, his mother is still Bertrada, his great, great grandfather is still Ansegisel, his wife Begga, etc.
The whole problem there is of course that "french" didn't exist yet .

You're welcome for the history lesson

Blessed by Aphrodite, of course.

Yes. They remind us that the Turk is not the enemy. The true enemy is the German.

Explain what and how is sewage connected to skyr?
You just seem like a butthurt greek faggot, which is probably also why you posted that pic of the varangian guard (I presume, since otherwise the greeks had nothing to do with vikings), which was a mercenary band that protected the byzantine emperor since he recognized them as the best warriors.

Funfact: your wewuzzing amuses me.

Holy shit your smugness and autism when it comes to suck your race's dick just screams autism and virgin. Kys

Only the Bank is an enemy.

Dying off was the only good thing vikings have ever done

>>yeah bro let's exclude 70% of the continent and just call it Germanic instead of European lol
You don't seem to get the whole thing, which is funny, but sad.
The "70% of the continent" mostly speak indo-european (or indo-germanic) languages as well.
But due to getting conquered by them.
Look at the indo-european migrations, you'll find that the mediterraneans for example where there before them already, they were conquered, assimilated and and took on parts of the culture and the LANGUAGE of their conquerers.
Why the fuck else do you think the meds who have been here for thousands of years suddenly got a language that originated from indo-europeans who came from further east?
Fucking hell guys, read a book, think or be more humble

>I was wrong so I'll insult him
I mean, no offense, most people don't know these things, so you don't have to feel bad about it.
But seriously, you were being an ignorant cunt, so now that you know more how about you just apologize and become happy that you learned something.
Fuck's sake guys.

This is just more offensive to germans, lol

You always fuck your """"""""""""""""""history"""""""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""lessons""""""""""""""""" up because of that last sentence where you try to be funny. Kys

The greek alphabet is horseshit tbqh.
Not having their own letter for an h so having to either put an accent infront of the first vowel or making up new letters for normal consonants followed by an H is so hilariously unneeded and dumb.

t. classical philologist who studied greek and latin

PS: The greeks weren't the original inventors of that alphabet either

>Explain what and how is sewage connected to skyr?
Well ist not. What i wrote was off Topic.

>You just seem like a butthurt greek faggot
Yes i was Born i Thessaloniki, and i just wanted to provoke some fags here.

The whole issue who is better is a fucking joke.
The Bank is the enemy and reason of almost all the Problems in every Society.

Then it should be IndoBaltic, you goes to suck dick anyway, stormfag.

I wasn't the one you were "debating" (*tips fedora*). But you're putting so much effort in this an being such a dumb cunt... holy shit man, it just amazes me, you know? I can almost picture your face and your body based in this sickening fascination for your ancestors.

>you fuck up
Nope.
I'm still right, maybe I'm a cunt, maybe I piss you off.
But I'm right. And your impotent rage won't change a thing about it.

>Well ist not. What i wrote was off Topic.
Cool, I like redheads.

>Yes i was Born i Thessaloniki, and i just wanted to provoke some fags here.
Noice, where do you live now?

>The whole issue who is better is a fucking joke.
Nobody here ever seriously argued for that except for butthurt meds who didn't know their own history though.

>The Bank is the enemy and reason of almost all the Problems in every Society.
Dude, just say the jews.

>Then it should be IndoBaltic, you goes to suck dick anyway, stormfag.
Indo-europeans did not come from the baltic region.
Fuck's sake man.

>you were "debating" (*tips fedora*)
I wasn't debating anybody, a debate is a two-sided deal, this was a one-sided series of educational post because the idiot happened to challenge a professional on the topic.

> But you're putting so much effort in this an being such a dumb cunt... holy shit man, it just amazes me, you know? I can almost picture your face and your body based in this sickening fascination for your ancestors.
You seem really upset by facts, why?

next level brainlet

this was unreasonably funny to me

>Indo-europeans did not come from the baltic region.
They didn't come from """germanic""" regions too. You even don't understand why I wrote "baltic", pathetic stormfag

>I wasn't debating anybody, a debate is a two-sided deal, this was a one-sided series of educational post because the idiot happened to challenge a professional on the topic.
Uh BOY, I can smell the fucking autism in the air. Also, feel free to respond to my post so you can get the last word. I know you guys love that kind of shit.

>500g of skyr
>40g of protein

Hitting my 200g protein daily reqs is gonna be fun

thanks nordbros

"h"??
what do you mean, Do you even speak Greek?
Do you mean the pronunciation od the letter "H"?
Have you ever heard of the Linear A or Linear B? They are older of the Phoenician Alphabet.

Even if the Greek was not the first Alphabet, it was the one that changed the world.

>not eating a pot of poverty tier Lidl's skyr everyday

>They didn't come from """germanic""" regions too.
Yep, they made those regions in the first place.

>You even don't understand why I wrote "baltic", pathetic stormfag
You've proven to be uneducated and kinda retarded several times already, so it's not like I'll suddenly start taking """""""""""(you)""""""""""""
serious.

>I was wrong so I'll call him autistic to feel better about myself
lmao
Imagine some dyel talking to you about how measuring shit in pl8s is ridiculous and laughing at you for it.
That's you. Well it was you, now you're the dyel who realized he was being retarded but just acts like pl8s are still dumb to save face.

g of skyr
g of protein
I get 55g of protein from 500g of Skyr from the cheap aldistuff

>what do you mean, Do you even speak Greek?
Ancient greek, yes.

>Do you mean the pronunciation od the letter "H"?
Yep, spiritus asper/lenis and th, ph etc. instead of just a letter that says "H"

>Have you ever heard of the Linear A or Linear B? They are older of the Phoenician Alphabet.
Yes, the greeks lost linear B when writing became less important after the indo-europeans I talked about before took over, a couple of hundred years before Homer's time.

>Even if the Greek was not the first Alphabet, it was the one that changed the world.
Wouldn't that be the roman one?
I mean, sure, it's based on the greek one, but the greek one wasn't original either.

>Cool, I like redheads.
love them too

>Noice, where do you live now?
nice, i live in Germany, you?

Yep the jews (mostly), but there are other fags too. The elite does not have a Nation. They are avobe that. They are for sure laughing at us arguing about races and Nation, while they start and end wars.

(You)
Kek I'm not giving you (You)s because I think you're wrong. I don't even care about what you're saying. It's the way you put it, like you think you're better than everyone because you know about some specific subject? That's retarded. Also, pls respond again, or else I'm getting the last word, and you don't want that to happen, do you?

>nice, i live in Germany, you?
Germany as well, NRW?

>Yep the jews (mostly), but there are other fags too. The elite does not have a Nation. They are avobe that
According to the swiss insider who posts on /pol/ twice a year they actually delude themselves into thinking they are the good guys.

>Yep, they made those regions in the first place.
LMAO at you, kid

>damn I have no proofs to my wet stormfag dreams, what to do?
>better call him uneducated and kinda retarded

>like you think you're better than everyone because you know about some specific subject?
I am better than you.
Maybe only if it comes to this topic, but I definitely am. There's no need to harp on that or be a cunt about it, but if you try to be an arrogant dick when it comes specifically to this topic then you deserve the humiliation.
It's nearly like being a cunt about something you have no idea about is a bad idea.
also
>I wasn't serious lmao
Sure thing, faggot, whatever makes you feel less embarrassed on an anonymous forum for fingolian transvestite lovers.

> Also, pls respond again,
There you go, but only because you said pls.

> and you don't want that to happen, do you?
Free bumps for a good thread, so I'm happy.

>Germanic regions didn't become Germanics because Germanics moved there
You are clearly too intelligent for me.

> proofs to my wet stormfag dreams
But you haven't challenged any of my claims, lol.
You move the goalpost and then cry and then write shit like
>hurr durr Germanics didn't make Germanic regions Germanic
Shit's weird as fuck.
And then you post the map of the Indogermanic expansion, which I referred to several times and even said that they came from the east as if it would disprove the things I said.
Even though, you know, I said those things.
lol

You're out of your element, donny.

>Yep, spiritus asper/lenis and th, ph etc. instead of just a letter that says "H"
Well "th" is the greek Letter "θ" and "ph" the letter "φ".

>Yes, the greeks lost linear B when writing became less important after the indo-europeans I talked about before took over, a couple of hundred years before Homer's time.

I think you got something wrong.Greeks are Indo-europeans. Linear A and B is Indo-european. What do you mean the took over?
The Ancient Greek Alphabet is an Evolution of the Linear B.

>Even if the Greek was not the first Alphabet, it was the one that changed the world.
You can argue here, but there is no Need.
Both Alphabets are really important.
Greek was just the start of alot of Sciences.

Why did the nordcuck had to ruin this thread with his virgin autism?

goddamn all those butthurt meds just got btfo

>>Germanic regions didn't become Germanics because Germanics moved there
Sorry, you are too retarded.
>Indo-europeans did not come from the baltic region.
So did they come from """germanic""" regions?

BW hier.

>According to the swiss insider who posts on /pol/ twice a year they actually delude themselves into thinking they are the good guys.
Ja, ich bin mir sicher, dass die denken, das sie die guten sind.
Sie denken wahrscheinlich, dass sie eine Art von Wächter sind, die das Gleichgewicht halten.
Wir müssen die runterbringen mein Freund und glaube mir, das ist nicht unmöglich.
Ich bin überzeug, dass auch das der wahre Grund war Hitler runter zu kriegen. Er war nämlich wie jetzt Iran, Kuba und Nordkorea nicht Teil des Banksystems.

>Well "th" is the greek Letter "θ" and "ph" the letter "φ".
Yeah that was my point, the ancient greeks should have just invented a letter for h, would have made things so much easier.
I mean, the romans did it, so why not? The whole deal with the accents can get really annoying when you're working with old books or sources where the writing isn't that good.

>I think you got something wrong.Greeks are Indo-europeans. Linear A and B is Indo-european. What do you mean the took over?
Yes.
However, before the indo-europeans moved into Greece, mediterranean aboriginals were already there and they weren't genocided, they were conquered.

>The Ancient Greek Alphabet is an Evolution of the Linear B.
Yes, but linear A/B wasn't wholly greek either.

>So did they come from """germanic""" regions?
No, they came from the east and created the Germanic regions by settling there.
Not that hard to understand, really.

>Wir müssen die runterbringen mein Freund und glaube mir, das ist nicht unmöglich.
Ist in Arbeit, AfD wählen, Leuten die Wahrheit sagen und niemals aufgeben.

>Ich bin überzeug, dass auch das der wahre Grund war Hitler runter zu kriegen. Er war nämlich wie jetzt Iran, Kuba und Nordkorea nicht Teil des Banksystems.
Churchill war zumindest genau der Meinung.

>Yes.
However, before the indo-europeans moved into Greece, mediterranean aboriginals were already there and they weren't genocided, they were conquered.
>Yes, but linear A/B wasn't wholly greek either.
OK! this is what you ment, now i understand!
Before the Greeks moved there, there were mediterranean aboriginals there... are you sure. This is a really dark Age, we have no clue. We know that the Homo Sapien came from Africa and that the Neandertal was in europe. We Indo Europeans are mostly Homo Sapiens, unless 100%. This is really dark Age with no much of Facts.

>Ist in Arbeit, AfD wählen, Leuten die Wahrheit sagen und niemals aufgeben.
Leider habe ich nicht das Recht hier zu Wählen.
Glaubst du schafft es die AfD? Die werden von den Medien mehr oder weniger zerstört oder? Menschen sind so leicht zu steuern.
Genau nie Aufgeben, die Wahrheit sagen und selber ein Beispiel von einem mensch sein!

>Before the Greeks moved there, there were mediterranean aboriginals there... are you sure.
100% sure, people like to act like history started 900 BC in europe, but the meds were there long before that already and had build their own culture.
Which was, of course, taken over by the indo-germanics, but there's no doubt about their existence.
I'm sure you know about the war between the greek gods and the titans, I'd be willing to bet that the origin of that at least partly comes from that time, since the meds there used to pray to an earth/mothergoddess who basically lines up with gaia until they were conquered by indo-europeans.
>We know that the Homo Sapien came from Africa and that the Neandertal was in europe. We Indo Europeans are mostly Homo Sapiens, unless 100%. This is really dark Age with no much of Facts.
According to newest findings the first humans were actually from the mediterranean (Greece).
Well, to be exact, the oldest human fossils we ever found were located there.
We might find older ones somewhere else, but the whole "humanity came from africa" shtick is outdated by now

>Leider habe ich nicht das Recht hier zu Wählen.
You can still convince others to do so, don't worry.
>Glaubst du schafft es die AfD? Die werden von den Medien mehr oder weniger zerstört oder? Menschen sind so leicht zu steuern.
They rose up really fast over the last few years and if you look at other countries like the netherlands, sweden and so on where "far right" parties have been celebrating continuing successes (with some setbacks of course) the AfD will probably get a lot bigger.
The SD in sweden is the second largest party already if I remember correctly.

>Genau nie Aufgeben, die Wahrheit sagen und selber ein Beispiel von einem mensch sein!
!

Fuck man, that is very interesting!
Sure i now about that mythology war.
After that there was another war, between Gods and Giants.
Very interesting, i never really thought about those wars a something like that. Thank you.

>According to newest findings the first humans were actually from the mediterranean (Greece).
Dont tell that to Greeks, they will be more full of there selfs!

fuck it ill use whatevers at hand to come out on top.
being proud because youre part of x race is gay as fuck im superior as individual i dont need nations to back me up
t. 100% slav

Lidl sells it, produced in germany.

MORE HONEY RAPTO

In Greece rose the far right (Goldene Dämmerung) very fast to, they were the third largest the last time.
But the true is, i dont really beleave that the far rights all over the world can make it.
They have a bad Name and the People fear.
We need something new. Something with almost the same ideas but a new Name.