routine: my dick x f
diet my cum
suppliment vit D me

>compound movements
>linear progression
>eat enough
>eat high protein
>eat enough vegetables

there done, rep range is a meme as long as you move heavier and heavier weight it doesnt matter. do anything below or around 15 reps.

>eat
oatz, eggz, broccoli, chicken, multivitamin
>lift
SS with accessories as required. or texas method.
>supplements:
whey, creatine if you don't mind being bald, beta alanine is also nice and bretty cheap online

dirty ass socks

>good nutrition
>compound movements
Bam, 80% done for everyone.
>try exercises, different macros, mess around for a couple months
Bam, 10% more.
>long term experience, learn how your body responds, make your own twists
10% more. Done.

>you will never smell them

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

>doing 3 sets of 5, 5 sets of 5, 3 sets of 8
>not doing 4 sets of 7

It all works for an absolute beginner like you, just start doing something and work out the flaws as you go. You're bound to be led astray and do dumb shit if you take your advice from here anyway, might as well learn for yourself

This.

This is the short and skinny of it. By the time that this stops working for you, you'll be trained enough to know what you need and how to program it

I want to sniff her feet so badly

xd

Let me explain to you, 100% no bullshit how it goes

Every person starts lifting using one of the programs that are put out there, they hop from self advertised "best beginner program" to "greatest program for hardgainers" and eventually they become strong merely from putting the hours in, but are still apprehensive over the fact that there is no optimum standard out there. Eventually, they become experienced enough to build a program themselves, and it works really well for them, so they put their program claiming it's the new best beginner program. It worked for them really well, so it must be the best, right?

Turns out, which program is best depends 100% on which program is best FOR YOU. No one program can act as a template for every body, and even advanced lifters trying to help out beginners forget this.

The best thing to do would be to have someone who knows their shit guide you through lifting and build or modify a program with you in mind, going over modifications as you progress and teaching you the movements and how to self-regulate. But you don't have that. No, you're just gonna have to grind it out as you go.

>not doing the perfect ratio of 3 sets of 7
Come back when you're actually in sync with the universe.

This OP.

Last night at the gym I heard two gym bros argue about 5x5 versus higher reps. Theyre both strong guys and all, but the absolute bro-shit they were spouting was ridiculous. I have never heard two dumber people argue. I'm a nurse, have access to good research, and just sitting there listening to it made me realize that everyone arguing about reps and sets and shit are missing the point entirely.

This is how you lift: Lift relatively heavy things using mostly compound movements while pursuing progressive overload and staying within the rep ranges of strength training (versus endurance, like 25+ reps). Be consistent, push yourself, but dont forget to mix things up every now and then to avoid plateauing.

Do this while eating mostly healthy foods and sleeping enough.

That's it. Also maybe roid if you can.

>7 reps

yeah true, except you are a retard and routines/diets dont matter shit.

Literally the only thing that matters is how intensive your workout is and how frequently you workout.

Routines are just a meme sold by meme PTs to fool retards like you and everyone on this board.

Yeah I've always said this, why isn't there a universally accepted "best" lifting routine

Like yeah I know we're individuals but we're not THAT different. We're all the same species. We all have the same fucking goal to get bigger and stronger. Yet you go into a routine thread and there are 500 different routines and people calling all of them shit.

How have the fucking scientists who be lyin and shit not come up with the ultimate ideal lifting routine to get you mega super jacked and strong

Like goddamn son

Thata cause your a weebshit baahahahahahaaaaaa

nice try Schlomo Nogains

>How have the fucking scientists who be lyin and shit not come up with the ultimate ideal lifting routine to get you mega super jacked and strong
The same scientists who lower the average T levels and shun the possibility that its the chemicals in our foods and plastics that are turning the frogs gay?

Step one is just to get to the gym and move some weight around, my dude.

Everything apart from that is just a case of which meme you prefer.

This is hilarious and will definitely trick somebody

Isn't that exactly what he's saying? Eventually a person's "routine" is just what they built after years of dedication and effort, and has no real bearing on a beginner's progress unless they as well have that dedication and effort.

this looks like someone wrote it up in LaTeX.. pretty great. i wouldn't be able to create that dip in the chart

that body is a work of art ffs

would destroy

If you lift to become attractive to women, there's a good chance you'll never make it.

Lift for yourself. Improve your body and your mind for your own sake.

That’s a guy.

t. homosex

cringe

too many variables to be one method that works for everyone, to get started though just do greyskulls lp then go from there based on your goals

No way

>routine
train hard. inb4 but tom platz training is only for steron users and if a natty did that he would actually lose muscle
>diet
eat big to get big. if you wanna lose weight then dont eat at all
>supplements
onions, nofap, fish oil, creatine. and if you want to you can look into a multivitamin, vitaminD, magnesium