Quick Reminder

That all these bodybuilders and gym goers will never achieve greek status like physique, look at pic related, that's a young european boy who worked hard since childhood and it's the closest we'll get to a greek physique.

Anyone else can tell the difference between a gym goer and a guy who works out everyday? I always notice the former to show more signs of strength.

Look at the arm thickness, it's amazing to look at.

Look at this.

Nigga that's Brett Hull you piece of shit, he's a good ol' Ontario boy.

and he worked at the family farm

Like at your family farm? That's pretty neat.

I'm from the small town where all the Sutters are from. I only mention that to impress anonymous strangers on the internet though.

His family had a farm.

You're from Viking?

Yeah, I'm jelly of my cousins / uncles. They all have massive forearms. Probably a combination of genetics and growing up on a farm.

That makes more sense. Good Ontaria boy.

Farm boys have retarded forearms. I worked with a derrickhand who had forearms as big as his upper arms, probably fucking 16-17 inches. I just don't understand it.

A farm nearby, anyway.

Look at those fucking traps.

And then I have faggy guys telling me I need steroids to get those when they go to the Gym at best 4-5 times per week and are swimming in endocrine disruptors with testosterone levels in the 200 to 400 ng/dl range.

Compare it to this guy or the greeks who worked out like him every fucking day, ate like kings and only the best quality food, slept like warriors, caught sunlight everyfreaking day and fucked bitches now and then.

Compare the both lifestyles, it's impossible.. you know what I tried the other day? Real milk, milk from cows raised in a volcanic island pastures, just like they were centuries ago, I can't go back to normal milk, it's that different only then did I realise most of the food we eat today is absolute fucking worthless.

I'm on a fucking journey lads, I'm gonna be stronger.

Bobby Hull, Brett's dad.

ive noticed deadlifting everyday made me thicker
there is something about pulling heavy shit off the ground that makes your body not only be stronger but also appear more masculine

you will not get it by doing some arm isolations

you are going too far with it fag
spend your enegry on something more productive
>degree, sports, business
bodybuliding wont make ur dreams of getting a gf come tru

btw have you seen an nhl hockey player recently? all of those guys would have killed brett hull

>deadlifting everyday

Enjoy your fucked up lower back

you dont need to dl 500 daily user
do what u can comfortably, and do hex dl

>hex dl
>half squat with the bar in the hands
why?

the trick is to do variations

aka block pulls, rdls, sumo, conventional

and of course, not maxing out every single day

for example last week i did RDL's twice, sumo once, rack pull

my lower back is completely fine

but thats also because i have good deadlift leverages, and very bad squat and bench leverages.

e-i-e-i-o

that guy is a beast of burden, not a beast of prey. Go look at the statues of athletes in Greece, they did not look like that. go look at the proportions of the greek warriors on their pottery. V-taper, adonis lines, 6-packs, boulder shoulders, wide back, clean cut or magnificent beard (no stubble), lean. You're lazy, you don't want to be great. you want to get big and burly. Big and burly is for the fields, lean and fast twitch is for the barracks and the courts. Nigger

Yeah, they surpassed the Greek statues

Hes not that strong or thick tho.

kek