Am I too fat?

Hello! Am I too fat or it's ok?

you know the answer or else you would not be asking the question

Start lifting - do something like stronglifts, eat enough protein but stay in calorie deficit, say welcome to noobgains. You will look much better when u put some muscle on frame

You are weak and pathetic. Do some physical work then maybe you can call yourself a man. You have so much room for improvement physically.

You got some fat nips my guy

You are too fat. You can take our advice but it will never be ok once body dysmorphia sets in. It will never be enough.

>eat enough protein but stay in calorie deficit

yea...don't do that.

Yes. You're probably overweight or just below overweight. Lose about 20 pounds and start lifting. Read the sticky.

He can do almost anything with his diet at his current form and still make crazy gains as long as he lifts hard.

I'm 76kg for 1m75 so I'm not overweight!

Fucking kek.

Why not? He will still gain muscle in first months and lose fat. His goal is too look better. He will look like bloatlord if he starts bulking from start

nigga u a fat blob

And is it normal that i have boobs instead of pecs?

You have a soyboy body and some sick gyno. I recommend 3 onions a day and start lifting.

What is a soy boy?

If you can get a decent cut going I could see those boobies working well during a transition to female sex

Anything above 12% on a male is too fat. Lift more and eat less faggot.

Yeah, but you're a fat cunt anyways and you know it.

yes you are disgusting

It means your estrogen levels are too hight and test is too low. But it's great if you are aiming to be a trap or transtesticle.

Were not your paeents you are fat start lifting and running and fasting and dietinf

yes