Thick vs fat

What makes a girl, or even a guy for that matter, THICK instead of FAT? Body fat %? Muscle Mass?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3268185/
books.google.com/books?id=v_NXqwsljYYC&pg=PA329&lpg=PA329&dq=estrogen gluteofemoral&source=bl&ots=gNuMkAxpvD&sig=jtHjLQ2qHD_OY6YJTsGfdjuHH-E&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwikquH7jpPYAhUEQiYKHVapDP0Q6AEIOTAC#v=onepage&q=estrogen gluteofemoral&f=false
cep.ucsb.edu/papers/whrlassekgaulin2008.pdf
books.google.com/books?id=HwLi5ZXGeMgC&pg=PA101&lpg=PA101&dq=estrogen gluteofemoral&source=bl&ots=TIeg5bQaNj&sig=ZPNhDzVJn3U2e1-6UCb9fakmdoI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwikquH7jpPYAhUEQiYKHVapDP0Q6AEIRDAE#v=onepage&q=estrogen gluteofemoral&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=HDd-BAAAQBAJ&pg=PA146&lpg=PA146&dq=estrogen gluteofemoral&source=bl&ots=-CCnLwCDxN&sig=-9yOUrY3JwHoQhIU5nZLRROjT14&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwikquH7jpPYAhUEQiYKHVapDP0Q6AEITjAH#v=onepage&q=estrogen gluteofemoral&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=2ACjAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA101&lpg=PA101&dq=estrogen gluteofemoral&source=bl&ots=G0FLCNNsOH&sig=mJZE92DmH3essalFI8Z5zc-AeA8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwikquH7jpPYAhUEQiYKHVapDP0Q6AEIWzAJ#v=onepage&q=estrogen gluteofemoral&f=false
hindawi.com/journals/mi/2014/615917/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynoid_fat_distribution
books.google.com/books?id=Mf3TBwAAQBAJ&pg=PA37&lpg=PA37&dq=estrogen gluteofemoral&source=bl&ots=330bFAt47x&sig=UekNFzNEPNH4Xj3K7vPjFdpZzi0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi12taKkZPYAhXC5SYKHXM0B5Y4ChDoAQg0MAM#v=onepage&q=estrogen gluteofemoral&f=false
beauty-review.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Effects-of-sex-steroid-hormones-on-regional-fat-depots-as-assessed-by-magnetic-resonance-imaging-in-transsexuals.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

humans can instinctively judge muscle mass percentage. this is what makes u thic

For a girl, fat distribution in this order
>thighs/ass
>tiddy
>arms
>gut

If fat distribution is not priortized in that order, they are fat, and not thick

hour glass is the only acceptable female body type

bone structure
body fat % (not overweight)
cellulite (none)
folds (nada)

When you are, "thick," you are fat.

It is called being a fat ass for a reason.

It is just considered less repulsive to be, "thick," than to be a blob.

Either one disgusts me.

I've always though ti was a matter of muscle mass. Like said, you can just tell.

hormones

High muscle + high fat. This goes for men and women. Some people can pass for thicc when they have no muscle mass but generally that's the rule

Tfw my gf is thicc and fat

>What makes a girl, or even a guy for that matter, THICK instead of FAT? Body fat %? Muscle Mass?

Heeeeeey fucko I'm sick of answering this shit

Testosterone promotes abdominal adipose tissue generation

Estrogen promotes gluteo-femoral adipose tissue generation

Someone with a lot of testosterone and no estrogen will put on fat like a gorilla or Hank Hill

Someone with a lot of estrogen and no testosterone will put on fat like an R. Crumb drawing

You're attracted to thick women because their body shape telegraphs the fact that they're high in estrogen and low in testosterone and therefor fertile and ready to get knocked up

This is all on pubmed, google gluteo-femoral adipose estrogen or something

>muh genetics tho

It's not genetics, it's endocrinology, which is dictated by genetics, but is also completely controllable because we live in the fucking future

Screencap this god damned fucking post so I don't have to keep typing it every week

didn't read lol

proper frame + proper muscle shape + proper fat distribution genetics

Fat is fat you moron.

faggot brainlet eat a syrup sandwich

This is a load of crap.
While woman tend (notice the word choice) to have a lower body dominant fat distribution and men tend to accumulate fat on their bellies it all comes down to personal differences.
Some really high test dudes actually have high lower body fat accumulation.

why do you put spaces between every line what is your problem

>having the entire library of human knowledge at your fingertips
>still being wrong

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3268185/
books.google.com/books?id=v_NXqwsljYYC&pg=PA329&lpg=PA329&dq=estrogen gluteofemoral&source=bl&ots=gNuMkAxpvD&sig=jtHjLQ2qHD_OY6YJTsGfdjuHH-E&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwikquH7jpPYAhUEQiYKHVapDP0Q6AEIOTAC#v=onepage&q=estrogen gluteofemoral&f=false
cep.ucsb.edu/papers/whrlassekgaulin2008.pdf
books.google.com/books?id=HwLi5ZXGeMgC&pg=PA101&lpg=PA101&dq=estrogen gluteofemoral&source=bl&ots=TIeg5bQaNj&sig=ZPNhDzVJn3U2e1-6UCb9fakmdoI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwikquH7jpPYAhUEQiYKHVapDP0Q6AEIRDAE#v=onepage&q=estrogen gluteofemoral&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=HDd-BAAAQBAJ&pg=PA146&lpg=PA146&dq=estrogen gluteofemoral&source=bl&ots=-CCnLwCDxN&sig=-9yOUrY3JwHoQhIU5nZLRROjT14&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwikquH7jpPYAhUEQiYKHVapDP0Q6AEITjAH#v=onepage&q=estrogen gluteofemoral&f=false
books.google.com/books?id=2ACjAgAAQBAJ&pg=PA101&lpg=PA101&dq=estrogen gluteofemoral&source=bl&ots=G0FLCNNsOH&sig=mJZE92DmH3essalFI8Z5zc-AeA8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwikquH7jpPYAhUEQiYKHVapDP0Q6AEIWzAJ#v=onepage&q=estrogen gluteofemoral&f=false
hindawi.com/journals/mi/2014/615917/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gynoid_fat_distribution
books.google.com/books?id=Mf3TBwAAQBAJ&pg=PA37&lpg=PA37&dq=estrogen gluteofemoral&source=bl&ots=330bFAt47x&sig=UekNFzNEPNH4Xj3K7vPjFdpZzi0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi12taKkZPYAhXC5SYKHXM0B5Y4ChDoAQg0MAM#v=onepage&q=estrogen gluteofemoral&f=false
beauty-review.nl/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Effects-of-sex-steroid-hormones-on-regional-fat-depots-as-assessed-by-magnetic-resonance-imaging-in-transsexuals.pdf

Literally 15 minutes of googling, get fucked.

both are fat on pic related lol

lol ha ha

girl on the right is still fat. don't fool yourself into thinking "pear" is a good body shape. Tiny tits but fat ass is garbage

holy fuck thats some eye cancer

He is from Reddit

>posting shopped pic

One upboat for le expert xDD

why are salty soyboys denying this?

I am a female with very high testosterone and barely any estrogen (I’ve been tested). I have irregular periods and would not be considered very “fertile” by any means. Yet all of my weight is in my thighs and ass.

Your post is a load of shit.

What are alpha-2 adregenic receptors and distribuition of androgen and estrogen receptors?
What are X linked and Y linked FOT genes?

etc etc

Use PubMed if you actually know how to read a scientific paper and critically appraise it, and compare it to current litreature and known knowledge.Otherwise plz go

>never should have come here

fat distribution.
works for the guys too.... like I have a tendency to accumulate extra fat all around my shoulders, and seem to look better in a permabulk fatty mode than I do when I try to cut.

that pear shape looks fucking retarded

Both are far and women are retarded for trying to warp reality to insist otherwise

Hip to waist ratio. That's it. Look at Christina Hendricks. She's definitely a little fat, but her hip to waist ratio makes her look like a Greek Goddess instead of a fat blob. Obvious there's limits to this, but for the vast majority of women, this is true.

What are exceptions?