Veeky Forums Humor Thread?

>ctrl+f
>humor
>0 results

Veeky Forums humor thread
OP has very little to contribute edition.

What is the differnce between a hedgehog and a barell?
A hedgehog has needles and a barrel is not alive!

What is this? Facebook?

good eye

The difference between an eagle and a hedghog?
One animal can fly and the other one is wlaking on the ground. But it is totally ok for it

>not khaloreesi

Maximum kek

I dont get it. Help?

Calories

When will they learn?

Ayyyyy...!

Thanks, helpbro.

18 inch legs are small though unless he means his calves

>18in

Dude wat? Mine have been over 25 since I hit lmao 2pl8 and they're not overly big

I'm sure he means calves lmao
Could you imagine 18 inch thighs kek

great

This one is good. What does the tattoo on his chest say?

lol

Definitely not they look seriously small, if it the explanation wasn't there I would think those legs belonged to a 5'0" girl from how small they are and from those faggot leggings. Those thighs probably are 18 inches at most, so he's also definitely bullshitting about the stats, even if you max that out in muscle there's no way you could squat 500 without something snapping.

I'm almost certain it's a female, what man wears tights/leggings to the gym? That reply was definitely female in structure too

fucking kek'd

i do and i love it

This is probably retarded but it made me kek

post pics

>OP has very little to contribute edition.
You should contribute your one rep max. That would be way more hilarious than these screencaps.

probably veni vidi vici in greek

Wait, what actually happens if lets say you were a really big, lean guy and then stopped working out, but eating at maintenance??

you'll lose muscle slowly over time, which would lower your bmr, but if you adjusted and continued eating at maintenance you wouldnt gain fat. if you were really huge, you might get some loose skin, but thats probably only a concern if you were roided out

So you'd just get skinny? Why do we lose muscle if we don't work out? Some crazy shit, man.

because all that muscle that isnt being put to use is taking up "valuable" calories. your body sees it as a burden since its not being used, and gets rid of it

Holy shit this is too real

>because all that muscle that isnt being put to use is taking up "valuable" calories
But if you're eating maintenance it's not like there is a need for more calories.

your body prepares for the worst. thats why it stores fat so easily, while its difficult to gain muscle and easy to lose. it does this shit so that if theres ever scarcity, its better prepared for it. probably helped immensely throughout most of human history

this is what i call black commedy

Manlets, when will they learn to count syllables?

By why? Wouldn't excess muscle be just as good as fat storage in times of scarcity? Btw, I don't doubt what your saying, I'm just trying to understand.

>swigs of the hemmy

uh what, i started lifting like 3 months ago and am at 1p ohp, only 1p bench and 1p squat tho

Lmao that's good

uh, no

What the fuck is wrong with your body

i don't even know what the abbreviations mean.
Sometimes i wonder if i'm only here for the memes...

plz post shoulders

>1pl8 ohp

youre either lying or you're too stupid. getting ohp to 1pl8 is relatively harder than a 2.5pl8 squat if you program well

This will never not be funny, I have .o watch it every time/

Not OP but I think 1pl8 OHP is probably the easiest. I'm sure he actually can't do it with lifts like that.

tfw can achieve gf but not 2pl8 bench

1p: 1 plate i.e. 45 pounds x 2 = 90 pounds + weight of the bar (45 pounds)

Ohp: overhead press

bench: bench press

tho: though

if reddit never banned fph you probably wouldnt have just made an ass out of yourself

Fat is more easily burned for energy than muscle.

Depends.
If high release of insulin achieved, body's more likely to protect fat.

Does someone have the screenshots from that user that took like hundreds of pictures at the gym and had some aspy story set up in his head and was going to write a real life fairy tale/novel/blog about how he made friends with the "characters" at the gym and then saved one of the girls from being raped at the parking lot?
I lost the screenshot and it was the most aspy thing ever....

tfw 1/3/2/5

FIIINLAAAANNN

haha! the crab is in the bucket! how ever did he get in there? this web-site is wild!

What happened

i think ohp is easier than squats. idk what to say, thats what i lift. 5x5 on all 3 and i fail at 1p on bench atm but not ohp. i follow proper form, and dont use a rack because my crappy gym doesnt have one

i got to 60kg x3 without putting much effort into it desu, just focus on triceps

which wouldn't happen in a time of scarcity, muscle is a liability and would be first to go unless you have a use for it aka lifting

stop fucking replying to him he's meme-ing holy shit

This is only funny to me because I can't tell if its all "subpar" or all "world class"

incredible

Female squating 500lbs?

You bench without a fucking rack? what does this even look like

I think you might just be retarded

no squat/ohp rack i mean.

get this unfunny facebook shit out of here.

Disgusting, attention seeking men are worse than their female counter parts, in what world is going to the fucking gym something the entire world needs to know?

Fat is 3500 kcal/lb, muscle is only 2500.

Let's get some stuff that's not posted five times a day

This counts

>back to the pit you go