Request Network

Asking Veeky Forums for help.

I went ALL IN in this shitcoin.
(Don't ask why, clearly mental move)

What should i do right now? Holding way too much REQs too watch this going down the shitter...
>selling and buying sth else for "opportunity costs" might be an option?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMs0wAFIu7I&feature=youtu.be&t=3h57m46s
nimiq.com/betanet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just sell.

Day traders will hang on the day of rope.

Dont sell moon soon

Suck it up and sell, cut your loss and move to something else with actual release and growth potential for november and december, I can give you 2 options if you want.

day trader on request here, I swing trade and day trade on various coins and I look at their fundientals and community mentality of their own coins. For the coin you posted it seems pretty useless to be quite honest...Not try to bash or fud but its marketcap is where it should be right now. The price goes up because people who like this coin so much buy it up fast which allows me to day trade on it nicely

everything is down right now wait for BTC to stop going up.

OP lost $3 from his $80 investment, will end his life soon

Either sell or don’t. Quit whining

>I can give you 2 options if you want.
Please do.

rlc
monero

To buy what instead?

Take your emotions out for a moment and think - what would you invest in right now? REQ? Then leave it in.
Something else? Then take it out.

I'm holding since ICO and believe in it. However, I took 2 ETH out at a 20% loss for Confido. Worked out!

Thank you. I'll look into them.

Yeah OP just sell, bought 100k of this trash last week and it's just going up and down between 3 and 6 cents, worst fucking purchase ever, that's what I get for listening to Veeky Forums, a week with 0 fucking gains, that was hyped up to moon and be the next ETH.

Thank you for the advice

You might be right
Bigger 5 digits number in loss so far, but you were close.
Monero is always a good Option, but why would rlc be a thing right now?
Was whitelisted for Confido too, but Kelt bagholding this shitcoin.
Thinking about it buddy. Be happy that you only bought 100k

sell. link and req wont moon in the near future.
there is a high possibility that they rven fail completely

RLC is directly partnered with REQ you know that right

confido dipping might want to pick some up.

Raiden (RDN) is dipping right now because of BTC and has a nice healthy growth since it arrived on Binance, they will release microRaiden in 2 weeks and the team is led by Heiko Hees (an ethereum core developper) + most likely new exchanges very soon (I know it's a meme but since it allows Ethereum to scale partially it's unlikely it won't arrive there soon on exchanges like Polo or Bittrex).
I think it can go to 200 millions marketcap by the end of the month (conservative estimations).

They made a demo at the last devcon: youtube.com/watch?v=aMs0wAFIu7I&feature=youtu.be&t=3h57m46s

NIMIQ (NET) will release their mainnet in late December (at worst very early january), it's an asic-resistant cryptocurrency allowing people to mine in their browser without downloading anything (it opens a lot of possibilites in terms of monetization, see what TBP did with Monero miner) and has currently a quite low marketcap (around 10 millions).
I think it grow very large since it targets normies and it solves the distribution problem of cryptos.

You can test their testnet here: nimiq.com/betanet

RLC is not bad, I think their appstore release in december should make some noise (depending of what they release on it), we'll see but from what I've observed they are pretty inept in term of marketing so I wouldn't be surprised if they fuck that up and the token remains at its current price.
Also big issue is that they have no chinese exchange right now.

I have 3m of this coin. Saw my port go down $50k in days. Worried? Nope.

You do you though, good luck.

>youdoyouthough

wat

RLC is great tech that REQ will build on —— for normies

You can’t be hardcore against REQ if you think RLC is good, it doesn’t make sense

I’m yet to hear a good argument against REQ on Veeky Forums - whenever you actually talk to the non-pajeets, non pink wojaks, you soon realise something that they don’t get — every time

I have my doubts about REQ, the uncertainty of it is always there, it’s a gamble but all crypto except BTC is

As in, OP can sell it if he feels he can make more money elsewhere, or if he feels REQ is a shitcoin.

I'm fine staying in for the mid-long term.

jesus christ, why is everyone here such an ADHD riddled retard? Grab your shrivelled, under developed testicles and HOLD ONTO YOUR FUCKING BAGS FOR LONGER THAN A WEEK GOD DAMN IT! THE PLATFORM IS COMING OUT BY THE END OF THE YEAR! THEY ARE AHEAD OF SCHEDULE BY SEVERAL MONTHS! FUCKING OMG WENT TO A BILLION MARKET CAP WITH A FUCKING WHITEPAPER, THESE GUYS HAVE A PLATFORM AND MASSIVE POTENTIAL TO BE PAYPAL 2.0 AND YOU FAGGOTS CANT BE BOTHERED TO HOLD IT BECAUSE YOU SELL AT THE FIRST SIGN OF RED! HOLD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Check out Unify! x10 till end of your. Mark my words

seriously. we're giving out free money and these idiots expect it to go 10x overnight

This is good. When adhd kiddies start losing their calm is when things really start to pump.

These guys are right. This board is full of idiots that want to sell after week. Ever think you should maybe buy some more OP? and hold for like 6 months and see what happens to the price instead of an hour?

Im only holding 15k of this but at its current price its like free money. It cant go much lower and I dont see the project failing so ???? buy more. I need to get more...

You know the whole idea buy low sell high right?

I have nothing against REQ, in fact I will maybe put some money in it (not now though), it's a good project, but I don't see why it would go up before 2018 from the roadmap, if it doesn't already have hype it won't get it now.

It's not enough to pick the good projects in cryptos, timing matters, now if you don't mind bagholding for months then fine but I already did it and I sure would not do it again.

Just hold on until Colossus release. It's just in a few more weeks. If you made it this far, you can last a few more weeks. Don't be the one kicking yourself while everyone else is smiling in a few weeks!

the problem with that strategy... look at IOTA
I dumped my bags at $0.36, then almost over night its at $0.80. if you don't hold the bag, you miss out on a good portion of the mooning.

>Ever think you should maybe buy some more OP? and hold for like 6 months and see what happens to the price instead of an hour?
most realistic situation is that bitcoin keeps pumping and obliterates the value of all alts.

bitcoin cash almost took it over in one day.
the implosion could be faster than you think.

That's FOMO mindset, it's not rational, if you care about a project and check it everyday few seconds you won't miss a pump.
Also IOTA pump happened in 3 weeks, it never went from 0.36 to 0.8 in a day too.

This is the main risk, with Bitfinex pumping Tether like there is no tomorrow you have huge chances to be beaten by BTC and that's demoralizing.

I personally hope bcash will seriously mess with Bitcoin valuation even if it shit on the global maket cap, it's time for alts to emancipate themselves from BTC.

Being realistic here, I think REQ will easily surpass $100m cap with some new exchanges. Once it's actually running on mainnet, who knows how high it'll climb. Not to mention businesses are already inquiring about utilizing the Request platform for payments.

Main net is coming this year is it not?

I went from 1700 to 1850 daytrading
I'll never make it back to my ATH before JUSTober though

I don't think it's fair to say that HODLing a project you believe in is irrational FOMO. It is true that BTC could continue bleeding the alt market, but what you are suggesting is timing the market which is just as irrational.
This thing will explode. Buy low.

I believe the website to access Requests will be on the main net this year. But it will be basic (i. e. only Ethereum transactions -- not other alts -- and no extensions yet)

I'm trying to FUD so that retards sell it because I'm buying more tomorrow goddamnit, don't ruin it. If someone is stupid enough to sell they deserve it.