GET IN

GET IN
WE'RE GOING FOR ROUND 2

Looks like this junk aint doing nothing but drop desu. Eternal downtrend till 1 sat probably till it shoots back up 100x

Fuck off with this inflatable shitcoin that is pretty much useless in crypto terms. Ripple is way overinflated and they can make as much coin as they want.

Scam

it's going up already
5% since i made this thread

Go buy more Link.

>almost 100% retracement
Gtfo

How many times before making that post have you wojaked and begged mommy for a BTC retrace?

It's different, healthy retracements are 50%< even maybe 60 70, but almost 100? It's like a pump and dump. That doesn't look healthy.

where did u come with this number from?

1 million buy wall
just lol if u didnt get in yet

>"Bill and Melinda Gates foundation now using Ripple to offer financial services to the 2.5 billion unbanked poor with mobile access"
>"Ripple gathers over 20 CENTRAL BANKS for a private summit on Ripple adoption and the use of XRP"
>"Over 100 Banks and Payment providers partner with Ripple to use their service"
>"SBI Ripple, now encompassing over 80% of Japan's banking assets, set to launch personal crypto exchange and use XRP after incredible test trials and use cases"
>"XRP to go live for industry use by Cuallix"
>"XRP sees successful trials with Central Bank of England, as well as the largest Islamic Bank in Saudi Arbia"
>"Ripple members now advising the United States State Department on Blockchain usage, research, and adoption"
>"American Express opens payment corridor through two of the most powerful and rich nations in the world using Ripple"

HUUUR SHITCOIN GUISE

Anyone got that drawing of chain link fucking ripple in a chastity belt? I would like that picture to put in current and feature link threads

REMINDER TO NOT BUY WHEN IT'S ALREADY MOONING. IF YOU DIDN'T GET IN BEFORE, DON'T TRY OR YOU'LL LOSE MONEY. DON'T FALL FOR THE FOMO. THIS BOARD IS FULL OF PAJEETS TRYING TO PUMP COINS AND THEN FUCK YOU IN THE ASS WITH THEIR BAGS, THINK BEFORE YOU ACT.

As long as you can get in before it hits 30 cents you're still good.

Don't be confused though. Ripple DOES NOT MEAN XRP. Whenever there is good news for Ripple XRP drops.

lol its going up faggot

you dont know how to research or read do you?

up 8% already

put my sell order at 3500 sats, realistic goal?

Made me lol.

On the rise again

man just hold it, by next year it will probably be at 2 bucks a pop