[Tut] Turn 1k into 250k within 60 days

Step 1: Read this

pastebin.com/6xcsc2jR

Step 2: and this

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.swift.com%2Fnews-events%2Fpress-releases%2Fswift-tests-show-blockchain-has-potential-for-global-liquidity-optimisation

Step 3:
Realize that ripple went x75 in five days because of two partnerships with two shitty banks. (200-15bill)

Step 4: Link is only worth 60 mill right now and when partnerships are announced it will go x250 to mimic ripple.

Step 5: Buy link and wait till end december 2017 when swift announces the good news.

Step 6: Enjoy your 250 k

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk
youtu.be/7JXpjUr3pfI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't everyone know this will happen? This is the most shitted on opportunity since ETH here on Veeky Forums

Should I buy more LINK during this dip?

Tell me what I can actually do with the token itself and I'll buy 1000 right now.

Is this a rhetorical question?

it probably wouldn't be released till deep 2018 if at all

Only 1700 link. I will never make it anons.

No. Wait 6 hours until I get off of work.

What is that img? Too small

I'm a tiny fishy, so I won't move the market, enough cheap link for everyone!

Yes

Why do you even say this? What is your basis for this comment?

make money

Go on.

>February and March are deep 2018

Main net of link isn't supposed to be up until mid 2018 swift isn't talking of implementing the thing that sounds like chain link until late 2018. Also the project hasn't been tested over a scale as large as what swift requires it could just end up failing

>20k link
>need only $75k to make it
WHEN

Tell me what I can actually do with the token itself and I'll buy 1000 right now. I'm not trying to create conflict; I want a reason.

It's gonna be used to pay node operators

Rather than mining as in bitcoin, you will setup a node and provide data that will be purchased for use in SmartContracts. You will be paid in LINK and those requesting the data will pay in LINK

>enormous marketing opportunity coming up at SIBOS

;( rest in

blah blah blah FUD ur pulling outta yer butt. gotta love how the only FUD is "it'll moon but not for awhile" tho.

What stops others from paying node operators with other cryptocurrency?

I understand the incentive via paying for maintaining nodes, but if that is the only reason, then LINK will lose value overtime.

>What stops others from paying node operators with other cryptocurrency?
the morons on this board holy shit

Great way to convince me to buy Link.

>What stops you from paying your taxes in Chuck E. Cheese coins

like I care if some random retard makes bank.
don't buy it then, I don't give a fuck.

More and more data will be migrated to and utilized by blockchain tech as time progresses.
The world's data is worth magnitude's more than LINK's current market cap and no competitor has a more secure end-to-end solution for getting real world data to interface with blockchain than LINK.
Some of the world's most intelligent security experts are advisors to SmartContract ChainLink network. These are the people who are working on the protocol standards of the future; namely ChainLink

>anything that doesn't align with my delusional fantasies is fud

>Main net of link isn't supposed to be up until mid 2018

nah probably Q1 2018 or maybe tomorrow, who trhe fuck knows.

you're gonna make it early. HODL that shit bro don't be the guy who sold before it even started.

I'm a 12k bagholder and this will probably fail simply because the concept of me getting rich is not allowed to exist in this universe

Which is exactly why you'll probably sell soon if you keep worrying about it

More time to accumulate. This will moon, just not anytime soon, but I'm betting my money on Link.

Does this ripple partnership with American Express/Santander actually mean bad shit for link?

I always thought ripple and link solved completely different problems?

Anyone able to explain why people think it's going to scare Swift? I'm lost here.

what did you buy in at? It cant be that bad... just fucking hodl, man.

Ripple wants to be the new Swift. Ripple gaining market share scares them. They are building a bunch of DLT shit that Link makes work.

Otherwise Link and Ripple have no connection and nothing is preventing a partnership between the two.

The universe does not care about your LINK holdings or net worth.

Nah im not that retarded lol

Ive been HODLing btc for 8 months now ive practiced my hands. Trust me ive done my research and understand the potential and everything but it just feels so unreal getting rich even though it all points towards being a moon mission ya know?

Aren't you out guys worried? I mean biz is literally the only place that talks about LINK. Doesn't that seem a little off to you?

Im considering buying in
> redpill me

No buy high and sell low idiot

Those digits my lad.

biz has some of the smartest people on the internet and ironically, I trust them. I've seen enough genuine passion, research, following and most of all...quantum amounts of FUD on chainlink. I've learned that poorly founded FUD is to get you to do exactly opposite of what your best interests are...which is investing in chainlink

Tons of people have gotten rich by investing their money into something that "moons" whether it be crypto or otherwise. This is a market. While it has certain specifications, it follows general rules of free-market economics.
It seems unreal because it is intangible. You just have to make an educated guess, put your money there, wait and hope for the best.

>biz has some of the smartest people on the internet

They're just retarded bandwagoners that don't know what the fuck they're talking about, a few days ago they were talking about how BCH was going to end BTC and look where that got them

what if it reaches an ATH like ripple did and then drops 90% forever?

Why would it? Veeky Forums has always been the smartest and the first to everything.
why am I supposed to be scared

Like anime Chan and all the bch bag holders?
Lmao
Lijk8es this delusional

No. It is simultaneously the smartest and stupidest.

OK OK FINE. I bought 33,000 are you happy now?

yes you just gotta learn to differentiate
don't get me wrong, I didn't buy link just because Veeky Forums told me to. that'd be retarded yes, but I did my own research into it and everything points towards it being a great investment.

this. I did my best to FUD this but was put in place by a some user in a thread. He basically explained Link in a technical manner to me and a bunch of FUDers a month ago. Not sure if that user is still around.

Thinking of going all in at this price level

Sell my REQ bags for Link?

True true.

Not denying that as retarded as some of the users are here, Veeky Forums has pioneered a lot of shit.

This would never happen. The universe wouldn't allow so many 4channers to become millionaires.

I would just buy both. I'm currently 100% in LINK but I'm going to buy REQ soon.

What price do I hypothetically dump at? $10? $100?

Where do I buy?

Then you're fucked? Obviously.

I wouldn't call people here retarded, autistic is a better word. And I'm gonna trust autists any day, those fuckers are extremely smart and dedicate every waking hour of their life to research and self-improvement. Money skelly was an autist look where he is now.

Ok I'll invest atleast a few bucks into it.

LINK is heavily propped up on shilling, to this combined with it only being shilled here should already give you a taste of the koolaid. Follow your gut, when was the last time you heard someone describe the Oracle problem decently instead of "read the white paper" or dyor?

You must have not been following the last US election.

I see people explain it here a lot, no one can take the time to read because they're lazy and want MAXIMUM 24 HOUR gains

Hardly I've seen, there are also daily brainwashing threads for this coin. Not at all a good sign when no other place see the potential in this coin despite the constant explanations you talk about. Many sites lurk this board but to this day I cant find chain link threads anywhere but here despite SIBOS and other events. This coin will forever be known as "that Veeky Forums pnd that's heavily shilled on biz"

I already overstand the oracle problem. and chainlink fixes that!

you know what chainlink can do? replace AUGUR/REP and Gnosis with one swoop!

This.
What number should I wait for?

Poorfag here, just bought 30! Am I gonna make it? Kek

Someone said it beautifully the other day.

Veeky Forums is weaponized autism.

Yeah this guy's totally not me too what price fags.

$100 minimum

All that matters is a huge announcement, which isn't dependent on the full solution being up and running

Just like ETH then.

You realise how much that got shilled here right? And you realise how many people there were like YOU saying it wasn't going to ever happen.

Look at the subreddit, look on YouTube videos and comments.

You WILL find people talking about this if you look for it but it's obviously not going to be EVERYWHERE as it wouldn't be the fucking price it is. We are early.

Stop comparing it to eth
The same could be applied for most shit coins
So desperate

I'm not comparing it to ETH. I'm comparing the shilling levels. This

Eth wasn't being flooded with 10 pages on the front page all full of the same old copy pasta and appeal to fomo and all the shitty memes
Theres a stark difference between organized discord shill raids and people that were talking about eth

Chainlink team are literally useless, can't market so nooone outside of this board will ever actually buy this coin. It's just Veeky Forums tards dumping on to each other at this point

this tells me you weren't here newfag! it was worse than LINK! Anyone has screencaps from early 2016?

The horrible FUD is what made me go almost all in on LINK. When the best FUD people can pull off about a coin is "hehe CEO is fat" or "they had a conf room next to toilets on the biggest banking conference in the world hehe toilets poop coin" you know it's time to go ALL in.

Link doesn't need shilling. This is just a nice gesture to inform people about something that will be big. Link will not move because of some fucking pocket money from Veeky Forums monkeys. Buy it, hold it if your IQ is above 90 or don't if you hate money, but either way, shut up.

The project is beyond that. The more confirmation everything gets and when everything is ready to run, this will explode like a motherfucker you've not seen before. When the institutional money flows in we are in the Andromeda galaxy, just like ripple went.

I've been here since doge. It wasn't the same at all stop using this bullshit to shill your dying coin

I guess you have to be a battle-hardened biz bro to make it, but I'm not quite ready to concede to the buying high and selling low strategy just yet. Maybe the next link that comes around Ill try it with.

Linkies don't like to acknowledge Sergey dumped his last project

which was?

bullshit. I was here. every other thread was about eth.

I’m going to find ETH shilling threads in the archive just for a laugh.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1nmLU284fIk

Read the YouTube comments, sounds like the deluded linkies

Exactly. There is literally not a single piece of FUD that is valid from a purely argumentative, analytical point of view. Toilet memes and "muh CEO fat". The best piece may be "not mooning too soon", but you never know about that. That makes me so confident about holding it. When they drop the news bomb, it will be FOMO time.

Oh yeah because Sergey's last project had swift level partnerships.

Not the same moron.

PAID FOR BY: SERGEY NAZAROV
Shill Inc. All rights reserved 2018

Only hold 1k. How fucked am I?

1 billion tokens, 65% of which aren't in circulation.
Node operators only receive 1/312th of a transaction fee
Not anyone can run a node, you need data that people actually want
Zero actual communication since token release. Post sibos news was basically nothing. If anything the post sibos news let us know how much work they still have to do which is apparently a lot.
Operating in the US and registered in cayman islands.

There's more but it's clear you only see what you want to see.

Same. Wagecucking to buy as much as I can afford. Maybe $300 a mo

Those were 90% paid shills. Or people with bags that needed a pump. LINK shilling seems organic for the most part.

650 here, no lambo for poorfags

>not anyone can run a node

youtu.be/7JXpjUr3pfI

50/50

Did you read the rest of that line? I'm sure your data of how many times your favourite jav stars have been creampied is so valuable to swift and Co

Reminder that, early in the respective lives of each, Ethereum seemed WAY shadier than ChainLink.