How Tall Is Veeky Forums?

strawpoll.me/14646322

Well?

170cm

Hey brainlet, how about you answer on the damn strawpoll instead of making a pointless post?

170cm

185 cm

Bumping with pics of my jacked body.

Check this neck. Don't even train it.

>doesn't go above 6'
>doesn't go below 5'6"

what kind of poll maxes out at >6'0

when will they learn...

Average height according to hard statistics that have been proven time and time again says average American height is 5'9. Keep larping, manlet.

5'9 but i put 6'0 on the poll to troll your results :)

>this entire Mongolian basket weaving forum is only used by Americans

Just gonna add a 5'6 on my phone real quick to counter-balance.
The vast majority of Veeky Forums posters are American unfortunately, yurocuck.

you look like an absolute faggot

fuck the neck, give me your shoulder workout, dang,

Suckin mad dick, 3xhowever much daddy wants me to succ
jealous manlet

fuck you

>average height on Veeky Forums is 6'0+
You were supposed to take this seriously.

>doesn't know what average means

Average is the 50% mark. The darker grey section is the 6'0 category. Maybe YOU don't know what average means, BRAINLET.

i am 147cm which option is for me?

The

>average is the 50% mark
Stop embarrassing yourself.

*throws money*

I'll have 3 hours p-please.

That's the median

OVER 50% OF PEOPLE THAT ANSWERED THE FUCKING POLL CLAIMED TO BE 6'0 OR TALLER THAT MEANS THE AVERAGE FUCKING HEIGHT IS 6'0 AND UP SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm well over 6', but IIRC some user ran that end of the year demographics poll here, and the truth was that less than like 5% of Veeky Forums was taller than 6'2 or over 30. Made me feel left out.

I'm 6'4 and sick and tired of the larping. I rarely encounter dudes over 6'0 so when I see this shit it just enrages me that so many delusional manlets exist.

172cm. Girls love me though

Height poll I did a year ago. Women are on average six one or taller because trannies were voting as women. Some trap even gave me attitude that I wasn't being inclusive enough by having a separate option for transgenders. So the women's statistics are pretty skewed.

The tranny delusion is that they're women. The male delusion is that they're 6'0.

168cm...

Fak, honestly there should just be a male suicide gene that after you hit 22, it just detects your height and shuts you down if you didn't make the cutoff.

Like ya know how in the wild sometimes when the zebra is getting mauled by lions and at some point it just stops struggling and accepts it's fucked and just sorta sits there while being eaten.

manlets should have that kind of 'alright just get it over with' option built in.