How should I work out and eat in order to be skinny and muscular? I don't like the average buff bodybuilder types...

How should I work out and eat in order to be skinny and muscular? I don't like the average buff bodybuilder types. I want something like pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMTMAPw3ajs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

read the sticky faggot

Never gets old.

Work out hard and eat very little but eat the a lot of protein.

So bulking and cutting will not apply to me right? What about losing weight and gaining (lean) muscle at the same time? Can it be done?

If you're extremely fat, then yes.
Otherwise you'll need to bulk to gain serious muscle.
nigga what? to become a bodybuilder you need to roid+ spend whole days in the gym.
Even if you train really hard, it will still take a long time before you become like the pic you posted.

READ THE STICKY (and SIEGE by James Mason)

You should gain muscle, and then you should lose fat. Read the fucking sticky

That body would in the real world translate to a good natural pro bodybuilder. IE take you about a decade of dedicated lifting, careful planning, and good dieting, to achieve. Robbie Sardinia (see pic) comes to mind. Sorry for the reality check m8

this

now fuck off newbie and stop shitting up our board with your braindead questions

When you say natural, do protein shakes count as natural?

You are fucking exaggerating. What about all those 3 months or 1 year transformation photos that we see all the time?
It doesn't take that much time. I'm talking about natural. Now fuck off.

You're a retard

Seconded.

witnessed

>believing those are natty
you are a special kind of retard, aren't ya?

youtube.com/watch?v=GMTMAPw3ajs

Do protein shakes count as natural? What exactly counts as natural?

>I don't like the average buff bodybuilder types
>posts a body that looks like a pro bodybuilder on roids

>skinny and muscular
pick one

I don't know geralts height and weight but he is most likely something around 25 FFMI which is SUPERIOR fat free mass. I can guarantee that you won't reach his level without steroids.

>losing weight and gaining (lean) muscle at the same time? Can it be done?
Impossible. There is only ONE way to recomp and it's done by using very toxic cattle steroids. You have to eat at deficit to lose weight but the steroid (trenbolone) is so powerful it will make you grow despite being on deficit.

He is right you fucking dipshit, but it's a fake natty (like every natty pro). Fags like you have literally zero idea how real muscle mass looks like and what given body fat% looks like. I bet you will be suprised if i tell you that Geralt is ~14% bf here.

>What about all those 3 months or 1 year transformation photos
>It doesn't take that much time
go ahead and look at the last 30 CBT threads you fucking mong

also, post your body

>You will only be able to make 13 lbs of noob gains in your first 2 years of lifting
Glad scooby fucked off forever and i hope HIV finally gets to him soon and take his life

Protein shake is just protein
It's the same as if you just ate more protein

No one who has done one of those looks remotely close to Gerard's physique in the OP. And if they do, they are not natty.

>>I don't like the average buff bodybuilder types
>>posts a body that looks like a pro bodybuilder on roids

I don't know a lot about bodybuilding but Geralt is not what I would consider a pro bodybuilder that does droids.
He just looks like a very fit average dude to me.

>Geralt is not what I would consider a pro bodybuilder
>I don't know a lot about bodybuilding
i can tell

Dude if you can't even achieve that with natural bodybuilding then what's the fucking point? Fuck it, fuck this thread, fuck everything.

Hunt monsters

point of natural bodybuilding is getting used to the weights and motion before you hop on gear. For example dbol by itself can make you so strong to the point where your body can't handle the weight. That's why some people tear or snap their shit. Strength is there but the body is not used to such heavy weight.

You should lift no matter what unless you want to be a dyel faggot like the rest.

Rude

you can achieve that, just take some mutagens and hunt monsters for a living

like this?

>toxic cattle steroids

Fugg

Protein shakes are fucking food, dummy

don't lie to him, he will get in trouble because of you

HOW DO YOU DO THIS

You take 2 pictures and put random dates under them.

He posted progress pics in /cbt/ and there's some more pics on his imgur album. That's 6 months of lifting and 10 months of dieting. How mad r u fatty

You gotta bulk up with 2800-3100 calories and do strength work until you can at least do 1/2/3/4.
I never took Veeky Forums's advice because I also wanted to look like geralt but i realized they were right when nothing was changing for me in the gym. I started GSLP 3 months ago and have started getting comments from everyone about how I look stronger and more "shapely"