Is this an attractive physique to normies? 6’1 manlet

Is this an attractive physique to normies? 6’1 manlet

do you really have to ask?

Body dysmorphia I genuinely don’t know

This may shock you, but among the billions of people on planet earth there are people who find varying things attractive, some of which include your body.

Yes, if that truely is you. You have an impressive physique. Mirin

Pretty hot desu senpai, if I was a chick I’d let you raid my temple of doom.

All that lifting just to be a slightly larger insecure baby. You look good, don't be a pussy

not natty

That phone sure looks big for a ((6'1")) height

You don't have to be a chick for that to happen bro.

It isn't a phone it is an ipad pro bro.

Natty

Veeky Forums

Yes. Also why shave chest? Lot's of women (basing on an actual sample size of 2 and observation) really dig thick 'naturally trimmed' body hair. You have good coverage no homo, you could rock it and desu when they are so short and all the same length it kinda looks weird to me, but fuck it what do I know I haven't slept with a woman in 3 years I don't know what's in fashion. Also trying to keep everything looking 'natural' and under an inch takes time and dedication.

I don’t shave but i trim to this length once a month or so. Otherwise i get a whole persian rug going and it looks lile shit. I agree that some body hair is attractive but i just have way too much and it grows to the point of being nasty

hi gayboi wanna touch dicks?

N-no

You look perfectly fine, and perfect to normies. No reason to be insecure.

Yes. You will look great in a shirt with those traps (mirin) and once you get them into bed, girls realize that abs are a meme and start feeling your chest, back, and arms.

>6’1 manlet
hold up

mirin, massive traps. you look awesome, dude. for how long have you been lifting?

weight ?

How much do you weigh?

im guessing not natty?>

>neckbeard

ideal boyfriend physique desu
im a guy but i can assure you most girls will check you out looking like that as well

Post routine. I wanna know.

gib me big boobies

you look like a friend of mine. do you live in australia by any chance?

Dat hunchback

>girls realize that abs are a meme
Keep telling yourself that.
Girls don't like any one particular thing, or more accurately, they can enjoy anything. For about ten minutes.
You lift and sweat because you're so sure women like big mussals, then the one who knows you want her says she loves the look of little skinny guys that seem like they're going to die, that she masturbates to a picture of David Bowie circa 1970.
What? You think skinny, boyish, even androgynous men don't get any sex?
Stop being a fucken linear simpleton and be yourself, chasing what women want in any way is begging to be toyed with and broken.

Your build is very similar to my own.. very...

Critiques: work the deltoids more and do some serious cutting

That's pretty much what I am doing to improve myself.

Can we see a pic from far away where you are not hunched over? I have a feeling you are all angles lad.

Weight and lifts? I'm the same height as you.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

>incoherent ranting

looking good user n_n

nigga you're making it

Physically, in my opinion, you look really good, it looks like you lift. However, girls want tall lean men with the abs barely showing and just a slight chest. So, if you’re going for girls, lean down and you will probbly slay, unless you have an incel face.

D-bol, and test

nice uhhh biology thesis professor. lol