Is this gains?

>be over 40
>lifting kind of meh for years
>finally start hitting it very hard
>wife suddenly willing to get piercings I like
>really starts grabbing my butt during sex like massaging it or something
>complements me on my pecs
She hasn’t turned into a complete slut yet, but is it only a matter of time now?

>tfw she started doing that to another dude just a week after

How much do you OHP?

What constitutes "Hitting it hard"? what did you change?

I can’t OHP worth a crap, I think it’s my bad flexibility as I easily hurt my back when I push heavier weight.. I can only OHP 105

that looks like two dudes in pic related

my ex started eye banging me after lifting for a year when we hung out and finding situations where i could take off my clothes and shirt publicly or lounging around with her at her apt or pool. Its normal, they’re a very aesthetically oriented people, the womenfolk

Consistently every other day for 1hr in a half

Yeah they claim they aren’t but clearly they are

Those are very feminine hands for a dude

My wife is supper conservative and actually considering getting her boobs and clitoral hood pierced as well

Nice

Her bf told her men like that during sex

Veeky Forums only likes women who are men

>tfw can only ohp 90 lbs
feels bad

I can only do 75 :(

How many reps my dude

So you can ohp 110 my dude

Do me a favor, next time you do ohp workout, warm up two sets with like 75 for 5-8 reps. Knock out that 110 for 1, then rest 5 minutes, then knock out your usual two. Keep taking off 5lb and knock out as many reps as you can for as many sets as it takes to get to the bar. Rest shoulders for at least two days and then try for 115.

I hard gain on ohp compared to every fucking other thing so try this out to break a plateau. I got from 115 to 1pl8 this way but it took a few months.

Thanks for the suggestion my dude

I just hit 40 too.
Lost 19kg's recently, started lifting at home, too. Pl to hit regular gym when I loose some more weight.
Wife started mirryn me recently.
Got hornier & kinkier, too.

I just fucked her ass DRY while watching Empire Strikes Back and she came, hard.
She used to like it like that, but we havent done it in a long time.
They just froze Han, I'm chillyn on the shitter (23:13 here).

And to think, I wanted to kill myself not so long ago.....

It's important to increase in value when in marriage, which includes lifting. No wonder sex disappears in most marriages - both men and women become fat pigs.

Sad butt true. I turned into fat pig even before marriage. Wife turned from little elf to semi-chubby after the kid. I let her stay that way because she got awsome tits and I don't want them to get flat.
Honestly, I look at myself from 6 months ago, and damn, what a fucking pig.

OP here.. I was never fat.. actually I was very thin.. I have been bulking and gaining strength and she seems to much prefer that than when I was just skinny fat

Good for you. I've been skinny most of my life too, except last 6-7 years.
How long have you been lifting?

>what a weird feeling, to feel your muscles under the skin again

ROFL nice

3 years off and on but I was always worried about fat so my gains were pathetic.

Finally hitting it every other day for 3 months while bulking and getting very nice results.. though my waistline is expanding.. its worth it.. I know how to cut just have to get enough muscle to make it worthwhile

Top zozzle. Post of the day.

The more physically fit you are, the more she will want you. Keep going, user!

D R Y
R
Y

fucking nice digits, my dude. same here, got fat, up to 210 as a 5'11" dude. wifey was chubby too. then I made the executive decision to change our diets to high protein / low carb and stop going out to eat and we both lost about 25 lbs.

>No wonder sex disappears in most marriages - both men and women become fat pigs.

Yep. This is great if you have a fetish for married women though.

Clearly something is clicking inside of her the more you get fit.

Similar my ex was like that. When we first started dating it was chill and relaxed, some attraction, but after I went MIA for a good year and came back after doing nothing but lifting eating and sleeping, she was all over me and still wanted to date.

Be careful about the superficial OP but enjoy it.

I’ve never had superficial, I am not going to complain

That's how it started for me, now my Gf wants to finger my prostate all the time.

gf wants to and you don't?

Kinda. It feels good when I cum from prostate play, but I never ask for it. It makes me feel emasculated, but she either just does it or tells me to let her. If she didn't want to do it so much, I wouldn't. Sometimes all she'll want to do is finger my prostate while she masturbates or blows me. She gets off on it and I can't see why.

Ugh

tfw i ohp >1 pl

>It makes me feel emasculated
yeah that's probably what gets her off. as long as you finger her ass from time to time too there's no problem. unless you're fully going the sub/dom route, balance is best

Why would you feel emasculated if she is sucking your duck at the same time?