Redpill me on Mew

Redpill me on Mew
If Mewing works, how do I start, and how do I know I'm doing it right?
Does he have any other advice that is worth looking at?

>Redpill me on Mew
Good overall body posture --> tongue posture --> facial gains

His premises are legit but how much change can you get as an adult is a mystery.

>how do I know I'm doing it right?
Tongue as far back as possible and pushing on the palate. When you swallow there shouldn't be any movement in facial muscles.

It's definitely bullshit

Thank you!
How can I determine if I have good posture? If I don't, what can I do to treat it? How can I tell if my tongue is far back enough?

post a fucking youtube link WHAT IS THIS ASSHOLE'S NAME JESUS FUCK

Google normal posture, take a pic of yourself from the side and compare. Forward head posture. tilted pelvis, weak gluts are common because of sedentary lifestyle but doing some exercises can remedy it a bit.
Deadlifts, high bar squats (or overhead squats), rows, good mornings, are a good choice to hit posterior chain muscles.
As for tongue, it should be so far back in your throat so it almost obstructs your breathing. Only that way you can fully place it on your palate (instead of usual first third which most people do).

>redpill me on Mew
I think he’s a great guy.

He’s gotten himself into something that is tremendously sound in theory. And in his own office, he can probably do really great stuff to your face by giving you various pulling devices. What is ultimately unknown is how much change you can affect yourself.

Mew himself anecdotally says that all his nurses that worked for him, after being constantly barraged with the same advice and messages over the years now look noticeably different and better.

Take that how you will. We don’t have anything else but anecdotes and internet photos claiming success through his message.

Me personally? I’m mewing and chewing, m8

Sleep on your back with no pillow to straighten out your posture. Shoulders forward, chest sunk, head out and over is bad posture

Also, i’ve been mewing for less than a month, and it’s fucking tough at first.

Your tongue will get tired. The roof of your mouth will feel irritated. Your teeth always want to separate when you’re not paying attention. Your lips will purse kind of awkwardly when you’re focused on everything else. Your tongue won’t be engaged properly in the back of your throat. Your jaw will literally get tired and sore from just holding the position.

I believe change will occur slowly. My face gets a little sore like I have braces on or something. I wouldn’t expect ANY noticeable change before 6 months.

Also, what this can do for snoring and sleeping properly is worth it in it of itself

Thanks again, I do all of those exercises, except for good mornings. Would you mind giving me an objective perspective, so that I don't risk missing out on things when I compare myself with other pics?

You might be a bit anterior-pelvic-tilty. Best way to check is to see how difficult the "couch stretch" is for you. If it is, do that stretch regularly.

Best way to test upper body posture is pic related: Stand against wall, step feet out a bit, rotate hips so lower back is flat against the wall, lift up arms to wall so head, elbows and wrists are all flat against the wall, lift up arms without moving anything off the wall.

Your traps don’t look relaxed either. If you’re prone to headaches, that type of thing will sneak up on you and bite you in the ass

Thanks for responding, if that's a pic of you, I can definitely see the improvement.
He has some videos with patients of his that look different and talk about how much mew has improved their situation, you might want to look into that.
I've also heard that sleeping on the floor is better for your posture. Do you know anything about this?
I can relate, I did mewing for a few months just by holding my tongue on the roof of my mouth and felt soreness. I made this thread after seeing a video where he mentioned things like having your teeth touch, swallowing properly, and having your tongue as far back as you can.
Will do the couch stretch, I tried pic related and found that my shoulders left the wall, so I definitely have work to do.
Funny that you say that, I had my first headache in years yesterday. Do you know how I can relax my traps?

No it isnt. I have made major cheek bone gains and my airway is much more clear.

As far as relaxing traps, it’s basically a body awareness type of thing. Just check yourself throughout the day, and you’ll notice you’re in a half shrug more often than not. At least for me anyways. You have to consciously put your shoulders down to disengage your traps.

I don’t have any better body hack for that

Can't hold my tounge in place, also my mouth is horribly slanted so proper positioning is impossible. I completely believe that mewing is legit and I can't even begin to do it. Ultimate JUST.

Its 100% legit, the results will vary but you will immediately within the first week notice more prominent cheek bones, maxilla tilting properly, eyes will look less sunken and toopy, nose will be better placed, whole face will have better structure, jaw line will be better. It works. I’ve never gotten frequent compliments from fuckable women outside of gf’s on my face until the last 6 months of doing it. went up a whole point and my mouth breathing is gone completely

I get what you do with your tongue, but how much? Do I do it 24/7 or reps every day or what

1xforever

>magic tongue tricks will make me look like Chad
pretty sure it's just autism

HAHAHA
There's no way this happened without surgery. He looks awful too.

Every. Fuckin. Second.

You’re either mewing or talking or chewing.

Wow, any links to articles to learn your ways?

>he looks awful
Your opinion is subjective. Did he achieve facial bone changes? Yes.

That body posture annoys me. Her back literally looks like it’s about to fold

The fuck is mewing? Google only brings a bunch of cats.

Even if it doesn't change your looks that much as an adult it's still the correct posture and the right position for your mouth even now it will at least stop your face deteriorating further in old age.

Also it helps all the slackjawed faggots who mouth breathe, you shouldn't be mouthe breathing whether you care about mewing or not. It will just help your breathing and naturally it will affect your cardio

It's literally the correct natural resting posture for healthy human beings. The claims about how it's looksmaxing and shit is just added layers on top of it.

Animefags don't need to know.

What lift do I do to make one of my asscheeks round and one flat?

Mewing works but I fear most people just won't get it. People want quick and easy results and this is anything but that.

Its what happens when girls want a "big" ass
Take a picture 3/4ths from your back

Tfw overbite caused by huge front teeth

Mew oldfag reporting in, started doing this as soon as these threads popped up, can't remember how long it's been now, probably well over a year.

The most noticable difference is the whole area under my chin has been drastically sucked upwards, so much so that I can barely give myself a double chin even if I release my tongue and tuck my chin down. The skin has tightened considerably without any marks or anything, but when I first began I had developed a slight turkey neck like Mew himself sort of has, which was only noticable when I looked right upwards. This is now gone completely.

Obviously this had made my jawline look more pronounced, and as I've been chewing mastic gum frequently my checkbones are much more developed. I can't say I notice any more differences really, my face is definetely better looking I know that much, I look much less baby-faced than before.

Stick with it bros, the first while it's definetely a little weird and uncomfortable, and you will probably find it tough to do it consistantly throughout the day, but keep practicing and it will slowly become easier until it becomes natural.

I cant mew, when my front teeth interlock ny back teeth dont because i have huge gopher teeth on the top

Your teeth/jaw will adjust.

Your teeth should only be slightly touching anyway, not something I would worry about unless there is a big gap or they are not in alignment.

Began my mewing and mastic chewing journey last week. Gan feel the potential gains. We're going to make it bros.

which kind of mastic gum

anime website
r/fitness is two block down

Veeky Forums is an anime board

Anyone else get a dry tounge?

How do you do the gathering of saliva an swallowing? Do you pull the tongue back and sweep the floor to get the saliva on top and then swallow pressing all the tongue on the pallate?

I can attest to this. Breathing from my nose is way easier.

Basic shit that every normal human being should know, marketed to foolish normalfaggots who hope to be aesthetic. Like onions, they are pretty much staple food in every culture except some, and now its a forced meme on Veeky Forums because muh test

u do realize by spreading ur knowledge it's only making your competition harder. If u want to get laid, the worst possible thing you can do is talk about looksmaxing with anybody, ever. This shit is legitimately cancer, and does the opposite of what society needs right now. stop worrying about how you look and leave the pussy for the real genetic chads. You're a beta, you're not supposed to "slay", your genes just aren't compatible with slaying.

what you should be trying to do is force all women to be at a healthy bmi, thus incresing the value of women, leading to more looks matched relationships. this shit is getting out of hand. stop making threads and just stick to ur gym cell shit

>not wanting to spread knowledge on looksmaxxing to all the dudes on Veeky Forums so we can all be aesthetic and be gay for each other instead of chasing thot pussies

I have a a bit of an issue with my jaw I think. My ramus more specifically. My gonial angle is near 90 degrees, but instead of it being a straight right angle, it's almost like a huge boulder growing downwards and backwards.. Will post pic of necessary. Anybody know what's going on?

I need to see this because I can't even imagine what you're going on about

Look at my gonial angle, it kinda curves backward a bit.. idk why

Kill yourself, nigger.

You fucking idiot, like we're going to run out of women all of the sudden.

Attractiveness standards aren't subject to inflation retard.

hey guys, been trying to do this correctly on and off for months now, and im still unsure on posture

how far back do we go? is to the molars okay? thats the best I can do, i can't get to block the throat airway like you guys say

Nothing wrong with it my dude. Quit being autistic about minor shit like " muh backward bend in me gonial angle" and worry about shit that actually matters

We are number one