What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/12/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The life of a roider.

He actually looked to be leaner in ragnarok IMO. I noticed the lack of size though :(

My wife didn't. However I'd let us do a MMF but lets be honest it would just end with me crying in the corner while he fucks my wife

Right looks way better.

n-no homo

should've kept the long hair

now he looks kinda meh and nothing special

leaner, smaller but lot leaner and looks much more solid imo, thor with short hair was a mistake

Don't know anything about the movie, but lean body goes well with "punished Thor" aesthetic, if they are going for that.

How do you build a chest like that? I do chest 2-3 times a week and my bench 1rm is 2.5pl8(265lbs), i do incline db press 3-5x8 80lbs each hand, incline db flyes 5x12 40lbs each hand, and also do standing cable "flyes" 3x12 (you know where you press your hands together), and weighted dips 3x12. After that day my arms are sore but quickly heal, but my chest rarely gets doms. My strength progressed alot these past few months but my chest grows veeeery slowly. Im 6'3 215lbs, eat around 4k cals a day. Is it only bad genetics?
Me before gym and pump

Wrong. Long hair only belongs on women and Fabio. He looks much better with short hair.

He can’t live up to the character, he’s too naturally lean and lanky, even eight the drugs. They cast Thor poorly...

They went after a pretty boy literal surfer, and wrote the character as a duffus meathead figurative surfer.

Yeah but Thor fits the Fabio framework. He's a godking used to wordly and otherworldly pleasures in a semi-developed setting. Long hair makes sense. Same as it does with Jesus, or the biblical Samson.

>How do you build a chest like that
by having a 1rm more than 2.5 plate

Honestly the pic in the left is a bit closer to the camera. If he was in the same position in both pictures there wouldn't be a huge difference in size.

He looks a bit leaner in the right, but his chest definitely looks smaller. Still though there's not a huge difference.

>6'3 215lbs
I literally cannot believe this, you look ~180

Maybe it's the lack of onions in his diet?

Nothing
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2012/12/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html

>I do chest 2-3 times a week

ones on cycle while he still have the roid bloat, the others off

I do calisthetics and since pushups with weights is the easiest and best exercise for any bodyweight exerciser, my chest muscles explodes out of my chest. It translates really well to bench too if you go back. Just put a bunch of shit in a backpack and do pushups with a narrow hold like diamond pushups. You'll feel your chest screaming after a few reps if you're unprepared.

recast him!

>what went wrong
he's an ablet
look at the size of his actual ab muscles they are fucking tiny hahahahaha

That was an interesting read.