Is the market simply too stupid to understand this coin?

Is the market simply too stupid to understand this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pretty much. but that's a good thing, brah. means we smarties have time to 'cumulate.

I miss may.
Dgb pumped 100x because of a fucking minecraft sever that 10 people played and some irrelevant conference.
You just don’t see that type of gains in crypto anymore especially in alt coins

One partnership announcement and fomo will kick in once the research it. Same happened with walton and this project is even bigger

Why you want other to understand? Do you really care ? You are here to make money not do research and work for others

KEK linkies are so pathetic it's too much sometimes

>currently no news about it
>Bitcoin mooning so Alts bleed anyway (despite this LINK still holding up)
>Chainlink Mainnet not up and running

Its a good time to accumulate now.

How I do invest 1000 USD into this?
What's the best market exchange for doing this?

thinking of going all in at this price level, Have not seen Link below 4800 since ICO.

>buy ETH
>deposit ETH on binance
>buy LINK and transfer tokens to your MEW so they're not on the exchange

If only we had a website listing all the coins and their exchanges

>buy ETH
Ok, and I can just buy ETH on coinbase, right?
>buy LINK and transfer tokens to your MEW so they're not on the exchange
The fuck is a MEW?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just a fucking newbie at this.

Why do I always see this picture as one of the first few replies in link threads?

Yes.
my ether wallet, but learn how to use this one it can be complicated at first.

>Dgb pumped 100x because of a fucking minecraft sever that 10 people played
part of that was the news was intentionally misleading to sound like it would be the official currency for all of minecraft

Wait for march next year maybe?

lel

>The fuck is a MEW
my ether wallet

myetherwallet.com

Keep your tokens on YOUR adress and not in some exchange.

>Ok, and I can just buy ETH on coinbase, right?
depends where you live, there is many exchanges that take Fiat for crypto.

I've been hearing about about Fiat Gateway from another thread, is it just another alternative or are there more pros to using it?

yes

the market is too stupid to understand any coin. that's why it's a bubble. 99% of the people in crypto don't understand the first thing about blockchain tech and/or the markets they're trying to disrupt. it's sad, really

MEW is the best Ethereum interface around. It's secure and also has a bunch of features like smart contract signing like the official ETH wallet.

Official ETH wallet is OK now, if you run a partial node it doesn't take long to sync.

He's one of the many neets who tirelessly scour this board day and night

>99% of the people in crypto don't understand the first thing about blockchain tech and/or the markets they're trying to disrupt.

To be fair though, where do you even start with learning about this?
You're not going to learn about this in a college class.
It's not even a decade old market.

Honestly lads I hope you're right on this one. It all seems there: first mover, unique product, pretty much close to working by the sound of things, industry partnerships ready

It feels like ETH or ANS all over again

the market knows
nigga soldout in like 30 minutes, everyone wanted to see him @ devcon3

>presale LINK was 8 cents
>current price: 17 cents
>BTC price during presale: $4300
>current BTC price: $8000

just a bit more BTC moon and you'd have been better off just holding your BTC instead of participating in that stupid presale, LMAO. so fucking glad I sold what a total farce. I'm so sorry for all you bagholders that fell for this scam, this is borderline criminal imo.

Oh yea, user.
You sure are smarter than the entire market.

Preach. People were buying LINK at fiddy cents

I don't get it. Why are you surprised? Oracles are awesome. Not worth much more than $0.20 though, I'm afraid. Do you even know what an oracle is? What LINK is? If you did, then you wouldn't be betting the house on it. It's hardly revolutionary, more like a bandage to Ethereum.

Dude people are clueless, no one knows anything and people just throw around fancy words such as revolutionary and distruptive

to be fair, most of the market is dumb as fuck and just follows hype and green candles. who knows, maybe LINK will have some crazy good news one day and the hype will be off the charts, or maybe it will fail hard. that's the fun of crypto, you never know until it's too late.

When it's on Veeky Forums and has useful tech it means it pump when you guys stop posting.

it's so fucking comfy user. I love checking mew and just seeing the balance, feels so snug and secure. like my future is just patiently waiting for me

>Is the market simply too stupid to understand this coin?
>is OP simply too stupid to understand the market?

Market here, can someone explain how link is better than ripple?

this
outside of niche forums there's virtually no aggregate of information about this stuff

Veeky Forums is always the first
link is going to cement biz as the most important hub in crypto to learn the next mark mark these words

IT SOLVES THE FUCKING ORACLE PROBLEM, CUNTTTT.

Yes.
it shoud not exist.
scam

>tfw too intelligent to buy bitcoin

Fuck you birch bastird. Oracle is real problem.

check your balance on etherscan.io with your public address, the more you use your private key the more chance your wallet will be hacked.

and download mew and use it offline in future to send transactions

Yes. Llinkshills doesn't understand that LINK is LITERALLY a transaction fee for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds to the node operators.

Then why would link even begin to moon when barely anyone is using smart contracts or is looking to do so in the next several years?

>barely anyone is using smart contracts or is looking to do so in the next several years?

are you jokin right now, or actually clinically retarded?

>Is biz just too stupid to understand that link is a meme?

Name me a single company that uses smart contracts in crypto.

This coin terrifies me. It's talked about so convincingly but it feels like a huge malicious trap that wants to steal $250 bucks from poor me.

what the fuck is your point? No companies are using blockchain to any relevant degree in 2017.

Why do you shitheads have to relentlessly FUD this coin which as a paltry market cap of 60 million, when there are dozens of other vaporware coins worth 10x that. IOTA is worth 3 billion, who's using that? NEO is a billion. Have any companies even shown INTEREST?

You clearly have a vested interested in FUDing LINK. Whether that be monetary or in the form of dopamine you receive when you think you are telling off a LINK holder

name a single industry that wouldn't benefit from smart contracts once all the kinks are ironed out? no there isn't widespread smartcontract use at the moment but it is highly likely that there will be. this is what you call investing look it up brainlet

link is decentralized, ripple is not

Completely different products.

I really hope this coin goes someplace someday, not because of the tech behind it or because I care about the coin, but because the thought of half of Veeky Forums becoming millionaires off this shit is hilarious to me.

it's funny. Most everyone else on here wants the opposite. The difference is that they suffered relevant childhood trauma, and you did not

Same with Bancor. But all this means is when these companies finally start reporting ridiculous profit margins in a few years the entire investment world will fomo and drive the price up a ton in short period.

Most logical comment since sibos
>>Checked

The point is that it's a worthless investment at the time. At least other blockchain technologies like btc you trade with currency. We FUD the coin because the project is so clearly flawed at the time that it is easy to convince linkers to move money into other crypto's = making me money.

Any industry that exists because of risk of return. When a bond issuer creates a smart contract the funds to release can not be used for anything else. From an investor’s perspective, the whole point of a bond is its attractive rate of return, at the cost of some risk of default.

>why won't people increase the value of the coin I'm holding out of pure speculative greed?
>are they stupid?!?

Sounds like the market is smarter than you think.

>tfw too intelligent to profit

This
We're all gonna make it, brahs?

People trust Jews more than Linkies. This picture is old though. Bancor has lost place its at 74th now. Oh and LINK is at 85th now.

>first mover
Nope
>unique product
Nope
>pretty much close to working by the sound of things
lul
>industry partnerships ready
Ready for what exactly?

This is hilarious. Do you know why they don't use smart contracts yet? Because they don't have a way to get real world (decentralized) data into the blockchain. That's what Chainlink is for.

U srs? or really just a brainlet.

Cheapest way is register with coinbase. Buy ether. Send ether to etherdelta account, put a bid or buy LINk

Who was first?

Who are the competitors? ZAP? Aeternity?

Have you not visited the website? You can use the product right now.

Partnerships is the wrong word, customers are ready. They are ready or beginning to be ready to use smart contracts. The problem is smart contracts are useless to most without importing some kind of data from the "real world." What use is a contract when the data being used by the contract could have been tampered with?

why not keep them on the exchange. whats going to happen? the exchange just takes all of your money?

First off, you say " real world (decentralized) data" there is no real world decentralized data - that's not even the point of chainlink. It reads from off chain data feeds and APIs. Read the whitepaper again. (If you've even read it)

Millions of companies already use something alike smart contracts called Database triggers.

I will buy this right now if you can tell me how holding this coin will make me money for any reason that isn't "someone will buy it for more later"

someone will buy more of it later

Are you too stupid to understand a JSON Parser?

Dev here
Give me oracle ideas and ill implement them

someone will buy it for a lot more later

LINK fudders have such exceptional memes but such garbage arguments. Stick to your strengths.

It's not just a transaction fee. You are paying for access to the information on a call by call basis.

hahaha, fucking this

>32 million dollar JSON data reader

the exchange shuts down overnight
you lose all your moneys
you cry

and those millions of companies would rather get data from centralized databases that would lose them money when they are hacked instead of getting data provided by a decentralized oracle network that cannot be taken down by any single targeted attack because?

Sure, that's what I said: "fee for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds"

My point is still the same.

yeah wtf happened to bancor? it was "the shillening" back then for this shit. did angel investors like tim draper put 150m into vaporware made by israeli? there's no way

i am, redpill me senpai

Is the market simply too stupid to understand LINK coin?

>Millions of companies already use something alike smart contracts called Database triggers.

you can't be fucking serious right now...

What are you on about? The smart contract needs to know whether the API call was successful, and we're right back to the problem of depending on external centralized data.

Everyone is a retard and I'm and super smart genius

If that's how you gotta deal with it, go ahead Linkies
We won't tell you that you're wrong because that's just mean

Google "Mt.Gox" to find out why it's a bad idea.

All a smart contract is is if-then statements. My comparison is perfectly valid. See this is what happens when a business and finance board tries to understand computer science.

Links heading below 10c, noobs have been shilling it in here since 52c, careful guys YOU WILL GET BURNT

>below 10c

that would be simply orgasmic

I need to buy more LINK

Data might need to be deserialized, sanitized, compressed, formatted, etc before it can be used by a contract. Oracles may also handle sorting, aggregation, validation, analysis or classification if need be.
Simple parsing only scratches the surface.

>we're right back to the problem of depending on external centralized data.
Real world data tends to come from centralized sources. There aren't many alternatives to this. Its possible to verify a source via cryptographic signatures and redundant oracles, but ultimately if the real world source is untrustworthy or if the data itself is bad then its all fucked.

TIL smart contracts are useless. Thanks, random user, I'll let the entire industry know that trustless decentralised exchanges of value won't be used for anything significant.

>See this is what happens when a business and finance board tries to understand computer science.

well, at least you're honest about yourself.

Lord please forgive them.
They just too dumb to get it.

Future LINK gazillionaire here. Not sellin any precious LINKs for anything less than $10.

You've done a great job rebutting.

>this is the state of Veeky Forums

>This ERC20 shitcoin will revolutionize everything
Those doubting it aren't the retarded ones.

you've done a shit job fudding

I agree, the idea many linkers have that chainlink solves the issue of depending on centralized sources is just not what it is for.

It's so, so sad that there are people here who have become so deluded by their greed that they are unable to see LINK is completely worthless. May the Lord save those poor souls

>getting caught up on the fact that the token for value exchange is ERC20 when the software itself is platform and blockchain agnostic

good feels

it knocks out another tier of centralization, the oracle. this is a big deal.