CME Futures Opening in 4-6 weeks

The only thing preventing mainstream institutional investment in bitcoin was the inability to short it on an accessible platform

BTC will be 12k before years end, screencap this

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/cme-clearing-member-to-regulator-bitcoin-futures-impossible
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idc dude how many btc to titty fuck those khazar milkers?

BTC for a gf like this?

WHO IS THIS MUMMY

She's a new so 1000+

B-but what about muh alts

your alts are dead until the futures market opens

after that, BTC will be less volatile, and alts will be allowed to move again

...until the next fork or major btc event

Ben Shapiro's sister

Whats stopping old money from shorting the CME futures and then opening an investigation against Bitfinex?

Even if Bitfinex isnt included in the CME index, the Bitcoin price in every exchange will drop to 3 digits if they find out that fraudulent money has been pumping bitcoin for god knows when. There would be NO BOTTOM. No one will take crypto valuations seriously anymore.

Abigail Shapiro

yes

>be rich influential banker guy
>open short on bitcoin
>call your government pals
>tell them to investigate tether, spoofing and other unregulated practices
>1,2k before years end

How can Ben have such a hott sister. It doesn't make any sense.

Need money to trade futures? Flip FENX right now

I want to get her pregnant so I can milk those jugs

if he grew a beard and lost the gay hat he'd be hot too

She’s a fucking goddess

Beautiful eyes daaaamn

>ywn have a jewess gf

all this money aint shit bros

I WANNA MILKY

damn, ben should've transitioned

>B-but... CME applies to Bitcoin cash too... R-right?

She does look a lot like ben

I bet she takes BBC on the regulars

Fuck me man I need more fucking gains for a jewess gf. Is link going to fucking moon anytime soon?

this worries me.

My thoughts exactly after seeing her in that opera video.

I'm increasingly nervous they'll be shorting us into the pavement but as an user pointed out to me memes got a president elected, so can they BTFO (((them)))? Will they respond with their own memes? Will NEET become the most valuable credential on wall street?

cointelegraph.com/news/cme-clearing-member-to-regulator-bitcoin-futures-impossible

>cointelegraph.com/news/cme-clearing-member-to-regulator-bitcoin-futures-impossible

means nothing

Dubs get

I fucking hope this happens. Massively cheap Bitcoins for all. It'll be a mulligan for everybody that missed out buying earlier.

is it just me or is her head really small

I don't know. I'm detecting a little facial asymmetry.

Doesn't Bitfininex not even support US customers? Do you need to be a US citizen to use the CME clearinghouse and then have a case?

It'll fuck prices in the short term but it doesn't change the hundreds of millions of legitimately backed tether and billions in general that have been trading earnestly at these prices. Some wash trading won't kill Bitcoin if all the shit in the past didn't when it was much younger and immature.

Women's heads in general are small, but hers looks even smaller because she has giant melons for such a small frame.

every single human has facial asymmetry

You obviously have no clue what CME Futures are, they will short the shit out of bitcoin making it go back to 2k

No shit sherlock and fuck off

rollan

nice get pic user, saved

also, rolling

two parents can't possibly raise such a fucking beast of a brain like ben has and then fuck up on the girl. doesn't add up

that's not how it works pal, you can use unregulated pratices in unregulated markets

futures markets don't move spot markets that much bud

>You obviously have no clue what CME Futures are, they will short
Yeah they will. It's hard to tell from your one post but I suspect you also have no clue either.
Futures allow the producer to sell what they are going to produce before they actually produce it. So in this case miners can sell before they actually mine.
So lets say for an example right now you just finished investing in a mining setup and you think that BTC price is at the high and will go lower so you want to sell right now what you are going to be mining over the next few months so you sell a March contract for however many coins you expect to be able to mine and have delivered by March. You sold now near the high and later in March actually deliver the mined coins and won't have to sell at a lower price.

BIG

> implying that ben was not a fuck up already for being a shill and a cuck

imagine if that was your mom

god lord almighty

Gib milkers

NOW

>the inability to short
Lol
Just wait until the shorts start manipulating the price to make a profit. You'll see BTC going from 8k to 2k by December.

Pretty much this.

All cme will do is enable manipulation

>position limit
>fixing price limits
>fees

and it's not like naked shorts aren't already available one exchanges

pls b nice

Quads

R o l l

>ywn have a jewess gf
>money
Now hold on just a second

My condolences, user.

rolling

Strange how effective it's been just waving some tits in front of user.

I forget how desperate for a breeding partner you people really are.

That would be amazing. I'm moving 5k in fiat to GDAX in anticipation just in case as we speak.

so the jews have been doing this for like what? 2k years+ why does the goyem think they even stand a chance at black market underhanded unregulated practices

Rolling

Hey I remember you from the other thread. Hi.

rolling for quads

snibbity snap, so goddamn close.

This shit will get rejected

WHY KHAZAR MILKER GODS?!? GOD?! REROLLLLLLLLL

Who is this semen demon?

roll