MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

You misspelled Nazarov twice.

FUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUU LITTLE BITCH FUCKING PICE OF SHIET I HOPE YOU DIE THE MOST HORRIBLE AND PAINFUL DEATH YOU FUCKING SCUM BITCH ASS NIGGER, I HOPE YOUR FAMILY DROWNS IN THEIR OWN VOMIT WHILE YOU JACK OFF TO YOUR LITTLE SISTER YOU FUCKING SICK PEDO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

minister you satoshi

can someone explain this meme. im out of the loop

satoshi will shepherd us from the evils of other coins and jihan as he has since time immemorial (2009)

praise

Haha, great thread. Bump!

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

satashi nakamoto was hired as a minister to the federal government of japan, so weebs came up with some weird meme to protest it

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

Only OP can do that, and thus far he only posts this every day, no replies. We're as much in the dark as you are.

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

Quit being mouthbreathing newfags and learn to use google.
I'm still trying to track down the origin, will update if do.

A guy that the media thought was satoshi nakamoto got followed around irl a lot during that time and he said he wasn't the real nakamoto. one time he snapped at someone in a crowd following him asking him if he was the real nakamoto and in broken english he tried to yell "mister, you are satoshi!", but it came out "Minister! YOU SATOSHI!".

Minister you, satoshi

Minister you, Satoshi

Minister you, Satoshi

Who and where?
Someone said in Kyoto but that is where Shinichi Mochizuki is so I figured they were just larping. And Dorian Nakamoto was in the states.
Gonna need more details to prove not lie.

I just made it up
You got me

It's ok
I like tell cool story sometimes too.

Minister you satoshi

There's literally nothing wrong with jacking off to your little sister. Just don't touch her in real life.

FECES CUM!