LITECOIN

I-I thought we w-were gonna m-moon...

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.lightning.engineering/announcement/2017/11/16/ln-swap.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Litecoin is a slow mover. Do not invest just for pumps

Bruh. Slow?

I've been waiting a fucking month for this fucking nigger faggot coin to break past $70. You know what it does? FUCKING GOES BACK TO $64!? DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING ANNOYONG THIS SHIT IS!?!?!?

Meanwhile every other coin in it's class is $100+. ETH and fucking XMR are both above $100. LTC!? NOPE!!!!! Fucking candle ass motherfucking coin.

It's not even Christmas and this nigger fagcoin wan- you know what? It's a slantcoin. Fucking slantcoin - zippercoin - is already Christmas themed.

I missed the fucking btc recovery for this shit. I missed the eth pump.

THIS FUCKING ZIPPERCOIN BETTER BRING DADDY SOME FUCKING CHRISTMAS CHINESE NEW YEAR PRESENTS OF $100 OR I will cry.

I will cry so deeply. It'll be 2018, New year's day, everyone is pulling their profits from btc hitting 10k. Me? ILL STILL BE SITTING ON THIS ZIPPERCOIN THAY IS STILL AT $63.99!!!!!!!!!

Coiners be like MUH BTC GAINS and I'll be like... I WONT BE LIKE ANYTHING CAUSE ILL STILL BE CRYING AT MY FUCKING COMPUTER ORDERING MOMMY TO MAKE ME A HOT POCKET. FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Bought a Litecoin at 63 then sold after the mini moon at 68
>lost my little profit in fees

Shieeet

legit currencies don't pump

And guess what else. This fucking fuck fuckcoin gets news of some bullshit btc to ltc coin fucking sex shit that makes it possible to switch between em. Guess what!? NOTHING. FUCKING NOTHING HAPPENS. Oh if pedocoin (eth) was to get a little update, fucking $500 here we come. LTC!?!? NOTHING.

The maker of eth likes lolis. Guess what? Eth goes up $30!!!!! What the fucking fuck is this fucking bullshit.

FUCKING HELL

All I wanna do Veeky Forums is take some profits and buy lizard key chains and fucking plush dolls from plushtard. Well fuckers it looks like that shit ain't happening till 2020 when ltc is at $70.99

Ffs

Also fuck you fang a wang.

i lost 500 in this garbage coin, fuck shit

Really? I bought at 63 sold at 69 and made almost 10% are you on shitshift?

nigger nigger chink nigger pajeet chink nigger nigger nigger

Thats why you use gdax and limit orders, no fees as long as you use limit orders. Based as fuck.

This

YOU SAD ITS SIVER TO BITCOIN GOLD I WENT ALLIN AT ATH FUCK MY SHIT UPPP
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So you are bitching that Litecoin, a coin that has weathered the last 2 weeks of fuckery BETTER than ANY other coin and has been a consistent store of value DIDN'T fall to a PnD scam? Please sell your crypto and KYS

How does one get JUSTed by Litecoin? Are you retarded?

Jesus fucking christ, this is the most hilarious thread on Veeky Forums. I feel worse for people ITT than linkies.

trips of truth

>legit currencies don't pu---

No, I literally bought one litecoin. one coin for 63 dollars. lol

Did he stutter?

I just leave this here...

blog.lightning.engineering/announcement/2017/11/16/ln-swap.html

I just want 93

I bought LTC for the first time ever today at 87 sats.

How long will I be fucking bagholding this. I sold BCH for this fucking shitcoin and now that is pumping. I saw threads the last few days saying this was gonna be $100 or some shit soon please tell me I wasn't scammed.

You can't get "scammed" by litecoin. It is genuinely good coin to use with fast transactions and low fees. Much better alternative to BCH.

But will it go up? I need to make my fucking money back that I lost with BCH?

Is this lighting news actually going to raise the value of the coin?

I bought in at $23, so you faggots can suck it

>All I wanna do Veeky Forums is take some profits and buy lizard key chains and fucking plush dolls from plushtard

couldnt hide my kek