Chancoin General 4CHN coin Join our discord channel Tipping bot is up

>What is Chancoin (4CHN)
Chancoin is a community driven digital currency made for imageboards, discord and edgy internet communities across the web, that integrates tipping, gaming and lots of other fancy features. Check out for more here: chancoin.org/

github.com/chancoin-core/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension

>The tipping extentions for Chrome and Firefox
Chrome : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.crx
Firefox : github.com/VladimirPewtin/CHANCOIN-TippingExtension/releases/download/0.0.5/CHANCOIN_TippingExtension.xpi

>Wallet
github.com/chancoin-core/chancoin/releases/tag/v1.1.3

>Discord
discord.gg/wCA5wN5

>Markets
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=4CHN_BTC
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange/?market=4CHN_BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_4CHN/

>How do I earn free coins?
Just reply to this thread with "Chancoin wallet address" in your name field. You can also contribute to the project, just join the Discord. Or you can be a great Veeky Forums contributor - give solid advice, post epic maymay and get tipped by fellow Chancoiners!

>Follow us on Twitter!
twitter.com/chancoindev

>JS/Ruby/C/C++ developers are welcome in our core dev team!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/FeatherCoin/Feathercoin/issues/177)
discord.gg/Fh7qxaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHY IS THE MINING DIFFICULTY SO HIGH GOD DAMNN TI

Because THEY know chancoin will be worth $1 by 2018 so it's worth mining right now.

Hey, are you a stupid poor piece of shit? Got no hope in life? I'd like to talk to you for a minute about a business deal. You see, there's an obscure internet forum which prides itself on posts being anonymous. But by throwing away that model, and tying posts to virtual wallets, this will improve the site greatly. What can you do to make money, you ask? It's simple, buy a new virtual currency we've made that people will tip each other on the site with, before cashing it out to bitcoin or USD.

omg

Buy that coin, and as other people cash out, just hold it. Why will it go up in value, you ask? Well, I don't really have a good answer for that, in fact we're all just hoping you'll buy some so we can sell some of ours. You see there's barely anyone buying right now, and after months of desperate spamming, we'd really like to get something out of this.

>FUDing a free coin
Hey get a load of this guy

You're aware they give it out for free right? This is the crypto equivalent of reddit comment karma, but instead of being fucking useless, you can trade it for other things.

and its been going up in value

Literally can generate a wallet address by clicking a button

ok cool

Shove your shitty wallet, it doesn't even build on Arch or Fedora (same error as in github.com/FeatherCoin/Feathercoin/issues/177)

I'm too lazy to make a github issue rn

please make the issue.. we are so desperate for any attention or interest at all. please no trolling in the discord, we've had a troll problem with nano, Andy, neo nano, nano 2, etc... the last thing we need are more trolls, trolls will be kicked and banned from discord.

Bump

Mooning soon!

Chancoin to the moon

+20.24%

if 4CHN was BTC what year would the difficulty be at apx in BTCs lifespan?
I ask if I should bother breaking out my butterfly labs shit asics

The last High price was 420 sats, lmao

works on windows at least

JUSTED plz gib bitcoins

+15 4CHN for that high quality maymay!
+10 4CHN welcome to the Chancoin community bonus!
+5 4CHN ''JUSTED'' kek!
+5 4CHN another welcome bonus!
---------------------------------------------------
The tip covers the transaction fee.
---------------------------------------------------
I have launched an underground 4CHN BOOSTER discord, and I would like you to join me.

discord.gg/Fh7qxaY

whale

Repplying...

plz fix block times

Thanks.

blocktimes... shitty 0.81 Litecoin Version. Soon we will have 0.15 ...

all these tips are gonna make me rich someday

#4CHNallday

rain it babyyy

Keep on mooning :)

#4CHNallday

Ayyyy welcome to friday you nuts