Bitcoin

Why is BTC not breaking $8000 ? Could this be the start of the alt era?

Didn't you get the memo? BTC is a pyramid scam.

we're finally getting a big fat pullback

There was never "alt area"
BTC had giant bull run since April
Alts only followed and the most of them are not relevant now

Because it's artifically pumped.

BTC is going down.

THE START OF THE CASH ERA

It is consolidating after yesterday's big rally

$8,122 in 6 hours.

summer time is over kiddo
back to school for you

Cash Era INCOMING HAHA

STRAPPED ON FELLOW CASHIES? LET'S DO THIS :)

Yeah man I don't understand the value of this coin right now. I'd say 3k or 4k would be the real actual value.

I don't understand that there's people who would pay 8k for this dinosour

Oh, nevermind. It got rejected by the resistance and broke down. Sold a bit of my stack. Weekend is coming... I might sell more, before the day ends.

it did break 8k...

Yes, because Bitcoin does nothing now due to it being a purely speculative investment. It’s whole system is clogged, it’s fees are too high, and it all around is a dinosaur coin. The only reason people are buying is because of greate fools tjeory, and it seems like it is running out of steam.

I think Bitcoin will remain stagnant, and thank god because fuck this shitcoin.

breaks $8K THREE Times, THREE FUCKING TIMES.

Yes sir the cash era bring it on

Relax, it will take some weeks/months, it is still at $1150

>dinosaur coin

KILL YOUR SELF FAGGOT

>high fees
>full mempool
You're a week late for this meme, user. Your transaction will be included into next block with a fee as low as 20 sat/B. That's about 30 cents to move any amount of money to anywhere and anyone.

>BCH

If you use fiat to buy bitcoin with the intention of holding it as a saving, there are no fees beyond the initial banking transfer fees. This is the same with every cryptocurrency.

There is nothing precarious about buying something which is in demand with the intention of whatching its price appreciate. That is literally day one of learning economics.

It went up $1000 because one company started investing in it. ONE. FUCKING. COMPANY. Imagine where its going in the coming months.

>>""HIGH FEES! SLOW OLD BITCOIN! SEGWIT COIN! LIBERATE BITCOIN! BITCOIN CASH IS THE REAL BITCOIN! BLOCKSTREAM IS THE ENEMY! BITCOIN CORE DEVS CENTRALIZED! BIGGER BLOCKS MEANS FASTER! BITCOIN CASH IS FACEBOOK, LEGACY BITCOIN IS MYSPACE! SATOSHI WHITE PAPER SAYS THIS, READ WHITE PAPER! YOU ARE CHANGING WHITE PAPER!"

Supporting a chinese scam coin...

It was a "fake-out". Not enough strength to turn the resistance into a support. The problem isnthat this dip was too fast... the market might need to consolidate a little longer before it can run

Just bought 15K USD more at 7939!!!

Fuck you guys it’s going down.

10K by Dec 1.

There is a sell wall at 8k you morons

>I'd say 3k or 4k would be the real actual value.
How the fuck do you calculate "real value" of virtual money that serves no fucking purpose whatsoever? With bitcoin you HAVE to be a maximalist, because it's a fucking shitcoin. Either you give it $0 value that it deserves or you suck it's dick because muh normie recognition and thus value it at market cap of gold, at least.

It's happening...

This happens every 1k, people are afraid of these even numbers. As soon as they break its gonna go up another 400 minimum

>It's got no value
>normies value it!
>It has no uses
>it's getting mass adoption

You managed to arguewith yourself multiple times in one post there, champ.

I just presented two possible arguments for bitcoin valuation, you fucking brainlet. I never even stated my opinion in this thread.

epic BTFO coming for shitcoins lads. load the truck we're hitting 9k by monday

Confirmed by Brooke from marketing.

>you give it $0 value that it deserves
>I never even stated my opinion in this thread
Hmmm

>With bitcoin you HAVE to be a maximalist, because it's a fucking shitcoin.

>Not an opinion!

You're an absolute bonehead.