/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Harvey Weinstein raped my portfolio edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-sUXMzkh-jI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holding XXII king of memes forever and ever. Also ARCI.

Anybody here on MICT or TOPS?

>Be yesterday
>My stocks rally hard first two hours of day
>TOTHEMOON.JPEG
>Spends the next 5 crashing through the floor

Please kill me. If only I knew how to predict with perfect accuracy daily swings and when to sell, I would be rich.

Well shit, Stix Fix is a bust. Despite its huge revenue stream, it's barely ever been able to turn a profit and is actually operating at a loss so far this year. Sold 2 million shares less for $3 less than the low end of what they were planning on. When Funko did that, shit dropped 33% the second it started trading. I also just found out Amazon is trying out a similar service, so the whole company is fucked.

that sounds like a disaster IPO

>tfw can't short SFIX on robinhood.

>KTOS

You got greedy? Realized gains are better than potential gains.

They get to ring the same bell of death Funko did, too.

You're right, I should sell stocks that are going up immediately to lock in my profits and hold onto my losers as they drop. Great idea.

kys corporate shill

DCIX.

BGFV actually up 5% today

Rip rely

anyone shorting Gamestop

Why is AMD going up today? I'm in it pretty cheap, should I dump it or you guys think it will reach 12?

remember a few days ago when i was talking about them having negative 15 million in equity and 600million in negative retained earnings? duurrrhuuuurrrrr

think they had some sort of association with TSLA

BUY THE DIP UP TO $.37/share

>equity holders wiped out
>time to buy something worth 0 for .37
>shut the fuck up
hurrrduuuurrrrr

EKSO moon mission?

Mommmy

WTF did you do?

rip S P U G

>You're all caught up!

I don’t know if I should sell during this AMD rumor pump or hold through the news. I feel like it could go either way

TSRI is going crazy now...

Oh please.

holy fucking shit

I listened to people on here
300 down the drain. I couldve bought a hooker
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

lol

F

Buying high n selling low.

Teach me senpai

Poor user never sold low, he just held on to EBIO.

jesus I almost bought some like 20mins ago.... fuck

Thoughts on ZAGG Veeky Forums

Got you beat. Found this puppy here a few months ago...

How do people fuck up this bad?

>everything is down
>including UVXY
what the hell, Obama

Gambling addictions. Betting a majority of their money on bio stocks, and not diversifying enough.

If it dips below $2 again then ill probably go in on it

>GBR
This is what I get for coming back to /rgt/. You're all a bunch of faggots

I showed this to a guy at work. His jaw hit the floor of the warehouse we work in. I told him this guy's loss is the balance of my mortgage...

Yeah, I'll jump in when it gets there, looks promising though

Does anyone have more info? I know another user was talking about it yesterday at close.

Is anyone positive overall? I'm only up 2.29% in the past month

I shilled EKSO yesterday right before the market closed. I hope some of you picked some up.

Just lost 700$ on DCIX AMA

my man

hope you all are getting in BGFV before it hits the teens again

Easy money this month

>falling the the massive amount of tax reform fomo

Everyone except for like one guy shilling it was saying how shitty it was. /rgt/ makes bad moves, but you can't blame it on this one.

Make sure to stop by for a chinese massage as well

Friendly reminder that earnings is after close today.

>*for

Nice. I might sell maybe right before 12 then.

How does it feel to get GREEKED?

Name one energy company that isnt getting its shit kicked in.

it'll keep going user just hold

if you go through the threads the past few days there was actually only one guy that was bashing it...

What do you guys listen to while making money?
youtube.com/watch?v=-sUXMzkh-jI

Literally how.

Don't tell me you bought at open.

It will be shit man. But this earnings season is like opposite day. DRYS will rally on bad news. Maybe one of their ships will hit as USN ship and kill all hands aboard. DRYS could go to the moon...

XOM support is $80.18 nearing this level.

I didn't even see your post there above mine lmao.

I'm in at a small position (300 shares @ 1.72 average with a stop loss currently at 2.10 for half of my shares).

Looking to pick up more at close if it stays stable all day long. Hoping to hold over the weekend, but I'm prepared to bail if it drops.

Anyone going back in on AMD?

If it gets below 2, I'll jump in

>mfw only my Brazilian index fund and AMD are up today.

I bought AMD a bit above 11. I'd be hesitant to buy now. AMD you have to buy really low or else you get caught holding bags. Learned that the hard way. Not saying it won't keep going up, but, I wouldn't enter at this price.

Stich Fix just started trading and it's already above $18. Fuck, I wish I had an order set, but I can still see it failing easily.

I will once it reaches $9.

Cool, BAC projects it for 18, I figured I'd get y'alls input.

Do you know what's driving the price rn?

The mistake that I made, and most of us do, starting out was that I was being the hare instead of the tortoise. I had beginners luck and thought that I could get rich quick, but that kind of thinking is exactly the opposite of the mindset ypu should have while trading. Just like the hare you'll burn yourself out. You need to be the tortus. You NEED patience. This does NOT necessarily mean "Buy and hold". Whatever your personal technique you have is equally valid as ANY other, but you need to keep the mentality of the tortoise. It's not about winning fast. It's about giving yourself the most chances of winning.

>Do you know what's driving the price rn?

Nope. I'm not good with the technical side of things. I just watch certain stocks to see which ones are stable with multiple green days + volume. It's all luck from my stand point. I'm sure someone here can do some real DD.

trapped in cukstuck mining mineless mine

Started off maybe 3 months ago with $33 invested. I fell for the LOAD and NAK memes
>mfw NAK is now worth more than what I initially sold it for

Thanks for that AMRS tip yesterday user.

Stich FIx getting ready to crash below $17 already. Kinda glad I didn't buy in, but the first sell of the day was at $15, I still could have made an easy 10% if I just had a damn order set.

It doesn't look to me like you have figured anything out yet.

Holy shit. It’s real

BGFV is going back into the teens. Look at the monthly and weekly charts. The short interest is at 61% and ex divi day is dec 1

this can be shilled in here everyday and everyone will talk shit on it until its back in the double digits then realize they are complete dumb asses because the game is to buy low sell high they'll chase it and help it go into the teens..

Easy money this month, I can tell you this all month but you won't listen

RH has shitty charts. I've only lost 2k in total. Im up 350 this week. This SFIX IPO is fucking with my chart but is actually another win for me Again, shitty RH charts.

All retail is up today tho

AMD yes/no

BGFV formed a Bullish bent-open staple pattern on the daily chart BUY BUY BUY

Bought KTOS this morning

What's wrong, user? Bought DCIX at high again?

BGFV has 61% short interest and is at the bottom

how hard is this understand? seriously. Does nobody in this thread know how stocks actually work and how price is determined?

whether retail is up or not, the individual stock is good for a short term gain

NAK isn’t a meme

thats funny because people where bashing it down at 6.50

o-well i guess not everyone likes to make easy money

fucking moron

Never get emotionally attached to your picks, user.

Thats a good dip

>that ID
Are you the same shilling faggot who’s been peddling this shit?

If XXII spikes again to 2.30 imma blow my load

Anyone who hasn't gotten on this rocket ship yet: buy if it dips to 2.10!

just don't get why people have to bash a stock that has hit it's bottom and obvious that shorts are trapped trying to cover. Then they continue to bash as it climbs. Im here to make money i really don't give a fuck about the companys i trade i want to make money on the price action and BGFV is over due for a correction to the upside. Im going to be there to make money.. Are you?

been watching since $7, been shilling since $6.40 when i got in ;)

Watson is starting to make money. Everybody get in for easy gains.

Very unlikely for anyone here to be able to buy at 2.10. There's a 50k bid wall at that price, so you're not going to get it unless it falls to 2.09. In which case, it'll probably keep falling.

if you want to do DD make a buy and hold general
/rgt/ is for speculative meme stocks only

>shorts are trapped
in your deluded mind this is what you actually believe
while in reality shorts are /comfy/ from those gains that they have made shorting it

whats the ticker? i keep hearing about "watson"