My gf has stolen money from me and I don't know what to do about it

My gf has stolen money from me and I don't know what to do about it.

I had a little more than 90€ including some 1€ coins in my wallet yesterday night, she slept here. She left today morning to her parents just like every other friday and she took about 30€ I believe, as I only have 60€ now and none of the 1€ coins. I found out a few hours ago, I told her through whatsapp and at first she denied it but of course after some pressure she kind of admitted it, only she says she took 20€.

She smokes weed/hash and she only works 1 day a week so she obviously can't afford anything else besides weed/hash and tobacco. That's the excuse she came with, she said she took 20€ to buy hash tomorrow because she isn't getting paid until sunday.

I sometimes felt like I was missing money in my wallet, but I was never sure about it. So well.... I think it isnt the first time she has done that.

I want her to stop smoking but she is stubborn. Should I make her choose between weed or me?

What do I do? I don't want to dump her, she is the future mother of my kids, but I can't just pretend that didnt happen, I am mad.

Pls help.

dude dump that bitch. your girl shouldnt steal from you

Lock up/hide your money
She'll steal it again until you make it impossible. The worst thing to do right now is let her off without consequences. That tells her it's ok and next time it'll be $40

if u dont have her kids, why dont u just dump the whore? U really wont a relationship with someone who steals behind ur back, i wonder what else she does behind ur back. are u dat desperate user?

>Veeky Forums - Business & Finance

But she has only done that because of her smoking addiction.

Other than that she really is perfect for me.

I can't dump her...

>I don't want to dump her, she is the future mother of my kids
>Potsmoking loser who steals from you

Dude you need to get your priorities straight

dafuq u askin for advice then u cuckboi! u will regret this decision. screencap dis

Yeah I will take care about that, she won't be able to steal from me again and I will probably not trust her for a long time.

How do I make her stop smoking guys? that's her issue.

I dont know bro I just want her to stop smoking and to get a fucking job, but she is so emotional and addicted to weed I don't know how to make that happen. I'm frustrated.

You can't - either join her, or walk.

Dump her already you cuck , she clearly has no respect for you. Once a thief, always a thief.

>dating an addict
>ever
dude you're so fucking delusional its hilarious

You didn't take care of her, that's why she stole. You don't deserve a gf.

U are weak, so she will take more in the future.
If a bitch stole from me she is done.

my ex stole from me a few times.
now shes my ex.

fuck that bitch.

almost worse than a stinky linki

She steals from you. She doesn't respect you ebough to even ask. She is using you and doesn't care. You clearly have stronger feelings for her than she does for you. Dump her now or drag it out for months, but the relationship will end eventually and probably painfully for both of you.

Then why not give her all your money because you already know that's where it's going. Or better yet, burn it.
Someone has to drop the hammer. It will either be you, the next guy, or the cops when she steals from someone else.

>I don't want to dump her, she is the future mother of my kids
be a man and dump her.
dont give your kids a shitty mother, that's cruel.

Dont make her stop smoking. It's her decision. If you cant live with it, dump her. She would dump you too, if some of your habits bother her.

also, dump her anyways. Only trash people risk a partnership over 30 fucking euros. If she would trust you/your relationship, she would have asked you to borrow it to her.

D E L U D E D
THESE LINKIES ARE SO FICKING DELUDED THEY EVEN LET THEIR GIRLFRIEND STEAL FROM THEM

GETTING REKT BY SERGEY AND THEIR GF

Smoking what? Weed or tobacco?
You can't really make her do anything without manipulation and she'll still probably smoke behind your back. The weed can be taken care of if she had a job or something that required her to be sober all day and/or take drug tests.
Good luck trying to get her to quit tobacco though.
The motivation needs to come from inside.

pathetic beta fuck, you make me fucking sick

You let a woman near your money.
You're with a woman who smokes.
You claim some potsmoking woman is going to be the mother of your children.
You think giving her an ultimatum is going to result in anything but her having someone else's dick in her mouth before the week is out.

You might be stupid.

cuck

He's not stupid, he's a beta who is drunk on hormones

A stupid person would just believe she didn't steal it. OP thinks he is making a smart move after finding a problem and attempting to solve it; he thinks he can make a diamond out of coal

You only got one life, please do the right thing and leave her. Otherwise you probably end up as another MGTOW-advertisement in 10 years. A man shouldn't depend upon another person anyway

>he thinks he can make a diamond out of coal
So he's stupid.
You can't do anything with women. They do what they and the police and government back their trash up. If you do anything about you go to jail.

She only smokes weed/hash but of course needs tobacco to mix it with hash, but she never smokes tobacco alone.

>he thinks he can make a diamond out of coal

Maybe you're right... but I really need to try, if I end up failing... at least I will have tried.

I understand you guys tell me to dump her but listen, we've been together for more than 2 years already and jesus I can't imagine breaking up to be honest.

I want her to beg for forgiveness and stop smoking, then she will change for the better, or everything will go to hell.

I AGREE WITH YOU

Nigga when you said some 1€ coins i thought she stole crypto from you, was confused as fuck

>to mix it with hash
This makes it worse. She'll feel addicted to hash.

>you think giving her an ultimatum is going to result in anything but her having someone else's dick in her mouth before the week is out.

Then I will dump her, and she is too emotional she would never cheat on me, I can tell.

She once got a message from her exbf hitting on her, he simply wanted to have sex with her. She refused and showed me the conversation afterwards. I trust her on that matter.

That 30 would be worth allot in 2021 if you bought link with it.

This comes from experience when I say this: If you try to mold your girlfriends identity, in this case smoking, she will start to feel increasingly vapid as time goes on. What ultimately happens is she might fall out of love and start fucking chads and smoking with them while coming to you for your money. I used to be a cuck so I know. Learn from others here who have been there done that.

>I don't know what to do about it.
Dump her. If she's willing to do that then there's probably other shit she's doing that you haven't found out any. She's scum.

>thinking with your dick

Not even once

You mean
> Veeky Forums - Crypto and FUD

This is finance because his portofolio suffers due to gf stealing!!!!

You should leave her now for stealing from you what the fuck is the matter with you?

If she's stealing money from you and lying about it, she is absolutely fucking other guys as well. Realize that and move the fuck on. STOP BEING IN DENIAL ABOUT IT.

>Should I make her choose between weed or me

Make her clean the house

Stealing money for fucking weed???? She sure has her priorities straight in life. Why the fuck would you be with someone that fucking steals from you.

That id tho

Its not the first time, its just the first time you caught her. If the sex is good who gives af. We all pay for sex one way or another.

>We all pay for sex one way or another.

repeating this fucking meme

Shut the fuck up. This dude is thinking with his dick, and his children will hate him because they have a piece of shit pot-smoking mother and a beta who's likely a cuckold.

>want her to stop smoking
you retard didnt even realize the problem
hint: its not the weed

my girl and me smoking too but we never stole from each other despite me having a lot more money than her

if she needs money she will ask and i will decide but she got too much respect to do that shit

tl;dr iur bitch doesnt respect you

how can you fix it? manhandle her a bit show her if she wrongs you she will regret it

tits or gtfo

Break up. She shouldn't be stealing from you. Weed is not addictive like most drugs. You may think you need it but not taking it has zero negative effectsl

She fucks her dealer(s)

this

Holy shit you are a real cuck

Her dealer is an ugly ass gypsy, so I doubt it.

Nah, she’s stealing money because she’s not. She is certainly fucking other guys. Seriously that’s not even an attempt on you OP. If she steals from you like this and denies it when she got caught red handed, she’s absolutely fucking around behind you.

Don’t wait until you catch her doing that. But you’re a desperate duck clearly with no spine. At the very least give her the cold shoulder and see how she reacts, if she doesn’t try to suck up to you because she feels bad about getting caught (they never feel bad about doing it just getiing caught doing it) then that’s because she’s sucking on someone else 100%. I mean it’s obvious she would fuck behind your back 100% but you’re in denial right now.

Good luck, when you realize the truth I don’t think you’ll be man enough to deal with it.

europoor

>justifying her cucking you this hard

Dude, leave her. Do you want your children to have a beta cuckold as a father, and a pot-smoking robber as a mother? Do you think that she will set a good example for your children?

I will say this once again, and no more

YOU ARE THINKING WITH YOUR DICK

RED Flag. Ditch that bitch. You will never be able to trust her again.

If she steals for drugs, what else might she maybe do as well - especially at the source? She fucks him, 100%.

If you don't leave her asap you deserve every little bit of suffering she will cause you over the course of your life. I just pity the children.

Still to add to this discussion. You are fucking douchebag if you make children with a girl like her. You should also think about the future of your children

Your getting cucked and she’s getting roasted. Cut your loses and get rich and stop being poor haha

Nice, just bought 100.000k

Wait till she does an exit scam and cleans out the dude's bank account.
Op should consider shorting his GF

>addicted to hash

Got news for you, that brown brown she smokes isn't hash nigger

Future unironic my wife's son poster right here.

Ah hell, you'll probably believe the baby is yours due to a half black great great great grandmother she said she has.

dude, just confront her about it. don't be too harsh about it just make it clear you don't want her smoking weed.

Just a matter of time before she starts blowing/fucking the dealer if she hasn't already

Probably took that money for the morning after pill

hide your money idiot and wait to see how she acts and becareful she might only be dating you for a bit extra cash

>But she has only done that because of her smoking addiction.
>Other than that she really is perfect for me.
... and some other kinks... right?

even if she stops smoking she will continue to steal since you are an easy source of money.

unless you kick her ass and slap the the shit out of her once in a while(or otherwise punish), you won't change that behavior.

Make her reimburse you for the money she takes in kinky sexual favors

only good answer so far

>you are an easy source of money.

I am poor user.

And she said she will give me the money back on sunday when we see each other again.

I dont know guys, I understand why you tell me I should dump her but... I wont do that, I surely will punish her somehow though.

Cuck faggot

Bro, date someone that motivates you and isn't loose weight that you have to carry. In what way does she make you want to improve your life and motivate you? If nothing, you are just stuck in the comfort zone and afraid to leave her, been there before OP

If you would have done that to her, how would she have reacted? Anyway, have a spine and don't date someone who is holding you back

Dump her you dickhead. Smoking is a choice. Addiction is for the weak. I couldn't afford to smoke for years, I resorted to smoking from ashtrays and nubs from the floor. I chose to do that, I could have stopped. I never stole to get tobacco despite having many opportunities.
Dump her... It is to late to give her an ultimatum now. She has already disrespected you and you will NEVER last long-term guaranteed. The only way you last is if you dump her for it and she comes begging back to you saying sorry. Hopefully she won't because that is pathetic too. Go find a better GF and be glad you didn't get this one pregnant because you would have been dumped within the year and paying child support for the next 17.

Are u kidding.
First get the money back plus interest. Rip her ass off somehow.

Dump her you cuck. She shouldn't even be speaking to her ex if they want to fuck her. You will end up paying for her kid (yes her kid because you won't get access except for every second weekend) for the next 18 years if you don't. She is a taker, not a giver! She will take anything she wants off you. Dump her! Find yourself a proper woman.

That's not your money. Your finances are shared she is entitled to 50% of everything you have. You owe her 35 euros pay up.

You are justifying her actions. She stole your money..but muh poor girl dindu nuffin...shes a perfect match...kekekekek
What a cuck. You are finished.
Protip : she is not with parents

kek.
/thread

Op, just dump her or people will make a tv show about you called "The adventures of Cuck Finn"

this means if she can't get cash from you she's going to start sucking some drug dealers D for some of those XMR coins.

You don't want to be with this woman.

>She doesn't respect you and is using you, in which case she will likely cheat on you.

>She's irresponsible; doing drugs is one thing but when you can't sustain your habit on your own that show's complete lack of self control and responsibility. meaning she would make a terrible mother in the future.

> She's not above stealing which means she lacks morals, what do you think is stopping her from sucking dick for weed?

Sure maybe she's a cutie and blinks her cute little eyes at you to make you stay and forgive her. Maybe she acts loving and affectionate or whatever. I've been there dude, but if you respect yourself you will not put up with this. Don't try to fix her either, she's beyond repair at this point, cut your losses and find a decent girl to have white babies with.

If she's stealing for drugs you need to dump 100%

You just went all in on a Pump & Dump.

>She doesn't respect you and is using you, in which case she will likely cheat on you.

100%

Only advice I can give you is buy chainlink. You'll be rich in less than two years and your gf can steal much more money from you. Win win.

>buy my heavy bags please

hmm
>European
>Stoner degenerate
>Concerned about a small amount of cash
Go back to Facebook or /soc/

You a big dupey

My wife was also perfect for me. Then she came home from a holiday and wanted to divorce me and move into another country. Leaving me with a 2 year old child and a dog. Many women, like many men, are not honorable. When the trust is broken, it can't be fixed.

>she is the future mother of my kids
top bait lel

HOLY SHIT DUMP THAT FUCKING BITCH.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH LOW-TESTOSTERONE BETA MALES?

SHE'S. USING. YOU.

SHE. DOESN'T. CARE. ABOUT. YOU.

YOU. ARE. LESS. IMPORTANT. TO. HER. THAN. HER. DRUG. ADDICTION.

FIX YOUR FUCKING LIFE.

Time for you to learn a hard lesson OP. The weed and the stealing is not the issue. She has no respect for you and has no integrity either. Meaning she can (and will) cross other lines at some point.

B E T A
E===T
T===E
A T E B

Lol she’s probably fucking her dealers man. If you don’t smoke and she does and you’re not buying her shit...how else you think she’s getting it you fucking cuck?

Shes not your girl friend. Shes a rather inexpensive prostitute. Keep fucking her, just wrap it up. Most of the autists on this board would kill for what you have.

>she is too emotional she would never cheat on me, I can tell.
You had me up until here. Tried too hard.