/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Buy The E Corp Dip Edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread

AMPE has potentially my niggas

>BGFV
>GBR

get in where you fit in!!! yeee haaww have a good weekend yall

when's the market gonna slump again? im stuck sitting on 100% cash for the next few days while i wait for my funds to settle/transfer to another broker

i feel like shit is going to peak again as soon as i get back in

So how has everyone's Q3 been?

I remember AMPE being shilled here last year. Why's it going up now?

the only thing you might consider, which i am taking into account, (im like 70% cash atm) is the tax cuts.

I dont think its unreasonable that it doesnt pass given people like Fag McCain or Susan Colins

expect a very large pullback if that happens.

K, I'm short 200 shares of FL at $40.25 and 500 shares of ANF at $15.75.

I got in a little too early on FL but I don't think it'll matter much, it's gonna see a nice big dip on Monday.

How GBR?

fuck mccain desu traitorous cunt

>tried to buy 20 shares
>1pm
REEE

Here you go, keep this in your mind:

>"Hopefully by the end of the week we'll have a Senate version of tax reform out and onto the floor ready to be considered the week after Thanksgiving," McConnell said in a press conference in Kentucky after meeting with business owners.

Bought KTOS. Did I do good and it's getting ready to turn around, or is it just going to keep plummeting?

>buying big five sporting goods unironically

Yuge after the bill.

Is TEVA finally turning around its downward trend?

it seems to have support in the high nines for now

who here /shorting EA/?

Biotech was bretty gud to me this week. CALA 9.25/10.25, ADRO 8.02/8.98, TTPH 5.98/6.78

actually I shorted at 113 and covered today at 108

What’s the next moon mission?