Exit NEO now...

Exit NEO now. It's going to go sideways until the "big news" drop and it turns out to be nothing this shit will drop back down to sub 4k. If you're in the green you should probably sell RIGHT NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

kucoin.com
neonexchange.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suck my dick

Listen to me, man. This will drop like a rock as soon as the news come out. You ever heard of the phrase "buy the rumor sell the news"? This is your last warning.

Nice try pajeet. Go back shitting on your strests

>the news is that the Chinese police raided NEO HQ
>Hongfei and devs are branded enemies of the Chinese state and imprisoned for life

YEAH RIGHT RETARD, AND FOMO BUY BACK WHEN IT MOONS TO $200? STAY POOR FAGGOT IM HOLDING MY NEO TILL ITS $2000 Q1 2020

This is what I get for looking out for my Veeky Forumsbros?...

Yeah except if the rumour actually proves true. Chinese govt backing is not just news.........it's THE news........so much so it could actually push the price even further.

this is true i speak malandrin

I agree. NEO usually never pumps higher than 30% at a time and that is with good news, then slowly dips back down over the next few days to where it was before. And these people expect it to continue going up because a white bald man gave them a slip of paper with chinese runes they can't even read?

Who remembers the antshares growth in the runup to their conference? This is the same thing. Pumped before then dropped.

If you want to go long NEO's a good bet tho

Please guys just sell your NEO. Don't make me beg again.

I just moved 70% of my portfolio into NEO if it Moons to 300 I'll give someone on biz some of my profits

and what do you think are the chances of that happening?

Is it worth risking your precious NEO on such an unlikely outcome?

I've sold at $37
> I'll have no empathy for pink wojaks

I would move 70% of my portfolio into NEO but I fucking can't because bittrex is a pile of shit.

remember when they said the same about the rebranding from Antshares to NEO? Yeah, my friends where laughing about me buying small ants for 5$. they are not laughing anymore...nor my friends.

people on this board claim to be good and investing and yet seem to surprise me everyday by demonstrating they have no concept of economic game theory nor seem to be able to apply basic probability into risk/reward.

>NEO never pumps over 30%

ANT went from 1 dollar to 2 in a week, then 2 to 9 in another lol.

The NEO went from 15 to 50.

That is all arbitrary, sure, but don’t pretend like it’s impossible with all these FOMO tardlest that haven’t been buying sub 30.

Exactly. You gotta take profits where you can. Just imagine your losses if it goes down harder than before. It's better to not gain more than you can than to take a huge loss.

And one more thing. Look at the catalog, see anything out of the ordinary? Yeah, 10+ fucking NEO threads. That's a good sell signal.

hey its me ur brother

>white bald man tweets "announcing something in 3 days" in Chinese characters you dumb foreigners can't even read
>OMG OMG OMG CHINA IS UNBANNING ICO OMG OMG OMG BUY BUY BUY MOON MISSION NOW $300 BY TOMORROW
I cashed out at 30% gains so whatever. Enjoy your bags.

just want to let everyone know that if this breaks 500k we'll get a call from elon musk asking about rocket propulsion

Why not just set a reasonable trailing stop loss instead of cashing out right now?

500K SATS ON BITFINEX SOON AHAHAHAHAHA OP FUCKING RETARD STAY POOR

GO NEO GO GO GO

how can i do this on bittrex?

DAMN YOU BITTREX

rsi overbought macd off the charts ill be at the dip right before it hits 40. 0.618 is my order

Do you guys see NEO on bittrex?

Use bitfinex.

Bittrex is stupid use kucoin.com

Doubletop. OP is right.

Screenshot this. China will legalize ICOs but only ones built on NEO. They will announce this on Monday.

what is going on with NEO on bittrex

NICE CALL U FUCKING DIPSHIT ITS MOONING OUT OF THIS GALAXY

>just liquidated half of my coins to buy more neo
>Market Offline - Routine Maintenance

mfw

The news isn't out yet. I said when the news is out it'll drop back to sub 4k. It's just going to swing between 4500 and 5000 for 3 days.

this is literally the most retarded statement I've had the displeasure of reading all day

jesus h christ

Okay, don't listen to me and see what happens to your gains.

What part and why? Genuinely curious as to why.

Lol at these fags FOMOing right before the red

>buy in
>price keeps rocketing up

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS CLOSE

haha trynna get that cheap neo I see wont happen buddy had your chance at the china fud times when neo was 15 dollas

Nope, I sold my NEO a long time ago around 0.01. I'm just trying to help out my bros here. It just makes me sad whenever I see new bagholders and pink wojaks.

hah, if these rumours are correct, then NEO is about at least $ 300 coin

>hah, if these rumours are correct, then NEO is about at least $ 300 coin

rumors based on nothing. this shit is going to drop hard as fuck

Yeah the 'big news' will be that it's getting onto EtherDelta or some shit.

it there is these big news, for example ICOs allowed NEO in China, then former ATH was nothing, then NEO shoot up very quick over 100 dollar

A non ether coin is going on ED. Wow. You definitely aren't a retard :^)

ah yes the reverse-reverse psycology

It will actually drop, but OP is saying it will drop in hopes you think he is fudding

welp it broke
see you guys in saturn, bring yer helmets

neonexchange.org/

Coincidence?

LRC has been talked about as part of NEX and the NEO council

DYOR

if the news is theyre getting new core member, itll be 20

The only reason i sold NEO was because it stayed in a 28$ range for 2 months.

Now a company that never shills themselves suddenly describes this news which they are about to release as something that uses your 3 lifetime’s of luck, this just screams moon mission x9000.

Look at the ICO’s done on neo’s platform for next month, every single damn one of them has some kind of deep relationship with the chinese government and state owned companies.

You guys will fucking hate yourselves, if NEO is made to be the only government compliant platform for CHINESE ico’s on monday

I remember the time I was buying and selling monero at 50$ for days
Then the fucker took off and reached x3
Won't be making that same mistake again with neo

I am fucking done with Bittrex, can't cancel my order says it's not open, can't place a new one says insufficient funds. Fucking piece of shit of exchange holy fuck.

Likelihood is that it's overbought for over-estimated news..

IF and only IF the news comes out in the next few days that china is backing NEO, then of course I will be buying. I'll be one of the first to put up a buy order post news. (I'll also buy most decent coins that have any fundamental basis in china).

Right now though with the uncertainty and likeliness that the news won't effect cryptocurrency affairs in china I won't keep holding.

i may or may not have insider info that neo will be allowed as the only token to use in icos, once china legalize icos again. if u had this info and already bought neo where would u set the sell price? im going to be away on vacation, should i set my sell order to 95$ assuming this info might be real what price would u guys buy high? 95$? 200$? 300$?

I'M TRYING SO FUCKING HARD NOT TO FOMO PLEASE HELP ME BIZ

Stay poor and buy high faggot

DO NOT BUY THAT GREEN CANDLE STICK!!

this is nothing but unconfirmed HYPE
don't be a fooooooooool
don't get dumped on

It'll be low compared to the gains that will ensue in the next few months if the rumour is true. If not I've profited anyway.

Is it a recent issue ? Cause I haven't had any problems for months

Don't do it

this is giving that moon mission to 0.0135 vibe all over again. Im strapped in boys

yeah this is definitely going to dump hard on anyone that doesn't have a safety cushion

DO NOT FUCKING FOMO
THERE IS A LOT OF LIES BEING SPREAD

LIKE NEO MINING KEKE!!!!!!

I smell the salty biz bros who don't want to let go of their BTC and jump on the NEO train, my prediction NEO at 150 by Monday, cap this.

Should I pull out and wait for the drop?

It's dumping right now.
Bittrex is getting locked up with traffic, and Bitfinex is running smooth and starting to dip hard.
Save your gains and get out while you still can.
Buy low after the correction.

once it's over $40 it'll never drop below that again.

When it moons it's going to seriously MOON, so the small gains you feel you are missing out on right now won't matter compared to the gains you can sustain once the rumors are dispelled and factual news is learned. Don't FOMO, because this will for sure dip over the weekend.

well, it's over 40

I'M GETTING JUSTED SO HARD BY BITTREX RIGHT NOW FUCK I NEED TO SELL RIGHT NOW AND IM FUCKING STUCK WITH MY SELL ORDER AT 585K SATS

FUCK YOU BITTREX FUCK YOOOOOU

its over 40

It hit 50 in August

I have the same issue, what the fuck. can't cancel my order

That's not how malandrines works

oh sure go fuck yourself

i can't wait watching them panic sell in a few minutes

I'm up $500 on NEO since I first bought in earlier finally got in early on one of these moon missions!

ITS OVER $40 ALREADY ON BITTREX FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IS IT GOING TO $200 THIS WEEKEND ALREADY?

a few minutes? This is going to happen for the next 3 days until Monday - buy now before it breaks 100, you can 2x at least possibly 3x if it hits 120+

SAME HERE TY BIZ FINALLY I DID NOT FUCK UP IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW UP 5k

It went higher before

What will happen to ETH if it turns out that China will only allow NEO ICOs?

Fucking assholes..

friendly reminder to always do the opposite of what the broke autists of Veeky Forums tell you to do.

I'm up confy 15k euro

Taking my profits and I'll buy back in later. Taking my 60% profits and running.

I'm think we going past it's previous ATH it was around 70, I think we pass that tonight. Tomorrow night will be $100+ cap this.

does that mean i should do the opposite of what you say and do what they say

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH its fallling

a reminder not to FOMO

People are taking profits

this is another fucking manipulation perpetrated by fucking koreans/chinese
they make shit up on the go

check again

AAHAHAHA

No. It's not. Fudding faggot.

Yes, never happened to me before.

All good though, don't know if it was coincidence but opened a ticket and was solved instantly.

Actually glad it happened now because got more gains out of it kek wew

check the order book

this is only early day 1

i predict that NEO is going to ATH levels, above 0.01

it would be stupid selling, because if this news are big, NEO shoot up straight over 100 $