NEW FPH - OLD AT BUMP LIMIT

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for overweight rural and suburban retards to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat city peopl! Trump is fat!

I know. But only rural and suburban retards are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A rural and suburban retards would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a rural and suburban retard a-and

No. Pic related is what any rural and suburban retards trying to argue with this thread looks like.

If you are a rural and suburban retards, you're a spineless bitch who supports toxic gluttony and need to get the fuck off my health and fitness board. This place isn't for you violent, toxic, hypocritical, soy sipping, Libya bombing, cuckold weaklings.

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/article/33016-trump-voters-more-likely-to-be-fat-no-college-education
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/43453362/#43457532
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no u
Sad!

Liberals and conservatives are both fat good goys. Radical centrism, anprim or mosleyism is the way to go.

Anglo countries really do have an obesity epidemic. Of course, like always, the US needs to lead the way, but the UK, Canada, and Australia are not too far behind.

>can't be bothered with original bait
>just took the HAES version and replaced liberal with conservative
If you weren't so lazy, you probably wouldn't be that fat

/pol/ posting a bannable offense when?

I got a three day ban from a reply to a soyboy post regarding racial differences

Who are you calling fat?

These threads aren’t funny anymore man. Just bring back people trying to justify obesity on tumblr.
is a more logically place to have this spin on it

I'll do what I can, but these tumblrinas are persistent

Fuck off. FPH needs no /pol/, or falseflagging, or any of that shit. Cancer.

I can do cartoons too

need to keep it fat related conrad

OP you realize of course that NEET reddit posters are only a very small portion of trump voters and most trump voters are working class people who most likely work a blue collar job enabling them to stay somewhat in shape. In fact liberal voters are more likely to be fat and out of shape because democratic policies promote welfare programs that allow people to sit on their ass all day and collect a government check much like the UK.

When will you leave Stacey? Honestly, if you're still reposing these images after this long, you really have no life. To be this perpetually butthurt and still keep coming back.

Quit feeding the HAES trolls

Reminder that OP is a chubby brown woman who works at a nursing home taking care of old people and retards.
Reminder that she posts /pol/bait in these threads while she waits to clean up their bedpans.

Killing everyone who's fat would take care of the problem regardless of political views.

That picture is atrociously 56%

no most trump voters are not working class. most trump voters are rich white dads is the suburbs, generally people with some degree of wealth.

working class people are people who work at WAL MART and McDonalds. working class people generally don't vote at all.

working class is people who work. period.

how do you think those rich white dads are able to continue to pay their mortgage? working

>most trump voters are rich white dads is the suburbs
You cannot seriously be this deluded, most red voters come from poor areas. Which is it you fucking Jew, are Trump voters uneducated poor idiots, or rich snobby white people? You can't even stick to your own lie, or your own morals that matter. "Progressive" my ass, you just use brown people as a cloak to tell others how to live when it suits your own fantasy world of self superiority. Liberals should all rot in hell, you people are narcissistic cancer that only privilege and one too many back pats can spawn.

no it isn't dumbass. working class people are people who work in exchange for wages. and generally it also is assumed to indicate working-poor people.

if you own a small business, you may WORK for it but you're not working class.

in any case, Trump of course did have some working-poor voters, but on average TRUMP voters make more money than most americans.

All Americans need to be hunted down and killed

they come from poor areas, but they're usually fairly wealthy people in comparison to everyone else in those areas.

>Trump voters uneducated poor idiots, or rich snobby white people? You can't even stick to your own lie, or your own morals that matter

lol I never said this

You seem like you're headed in the right direction. It's time to become a natsoc if you aren't already one.

>only business owners can afford a suburban house in a white neighborhood

Good luck trying to accomplish that with your gun bans and electric scooters.

I didn't say that either you autist faggot

there's actual working class, which is people who work in gas stations and in the service industry, and then there are middle class white people who have working-class affectations, and believe themselves culturally working class, but are substantially better off than most workers.

the data is pretty clear that Trump voters, by and large, are wealthier than other americans.

sorry but your fat baby boy Trump didn't win on a wave of working class support, he won the same voters Republicans always do.

>other americans.
Blacks and spics aren't Americans, they're a disease.

>Trump didn't win on a wave of working class support, he won the same voters Republicans always do.

Brown Stacey, do you even know what the rustbelt is? Or can your jungle brain not comprehend geographical areas outside of your immediate surroundings and the nearest liquor store?

Guy on the right is pretty dyel, especially for somebody on juice. Also note the invisible lat syndrome.

Funny that's the best example of a "fit" liberal you could find. Really makes you think.

This is a case of 56% not of "fascist are fat". No movement outside of america has such fat people in its ranks. And most american movements are a pathethic larp around "muh constitution". Gods how I hate amerimutts.
also, 0.1 shekels have been deposited in your account, shill
Sage

>the Rustbelt

Trump didn't win the rust belt. Hillary Clinton lost it. Liberals are shitheads who abandoned the working class decades ago, and so they no longer get the votes.

If they'd run on a genuinely progressive platform, rather than a liberal one, they'd have won in a landslide. Believe that.

this genuinely made me gag.

>t-trump didn't win
>if we did x instead of x we would have won

>there are no winners or losers, everyone gets a participation trophy

the memes write themselves

>Trump didn't win the rust belt. Hillary Clinton lost it
This is some next level pilpul

hahah you're an idiot, willfully misreading it.

Trump won, but not on a surge of a working class support. He won because working class voters didn't turn out. Understandably, because liberals are big fat pussies who pretend to give a shit about SJW bullshit without actually addressing the economic needs of the poor people who're supposed to be their natural constituency.

Trump didn't even with the popular vote. He only got like 26% of eligible voters.

what I said makes basic sense. Trump didn't win the Rust Belt by anything special he did. He won basically the same voters Republicans always do.

He won because Hillary Clinton couldn't put together the voters who voted for Obama in the previous elections, because nobody liked her. They just stayed home.

those psychiatrists weren't wrong. this sort of degenerate mental behavior is caused by helicopter parenting and "everyone gets a trophy" excessive coddling.

The left abandoned the working class for the brown horde decades ago. The GOP is about 20 years behind. Both are still shit and prioritize everything and everyone but white Americans and their interests.

Talking about the election really doens't matter any more. Suprised you leftists are still butthurt over Trump when he's been almost entirely ineffectual. It's been a year and he turned out to be a flake, now please move on. It's getting tiresome.

you're a fucking retard. your shitty president is deeply unpopular and he abandoned your worldview the second he got into office. you've been had you dumbass sucker.

who's butthurt? I'm tired of /pol/ injecting itself and this Trump horseshit into every Veeky Forums thread.

I'm not that mad. Trump sucks but he's incompetent and hasn't done anything outside of just a standard Republican agenda.

I'm just correcting some rube who thinks the average Trump voter is working class. Sorry but that just isn't factually accurate.

And yet you're still bitching about the election to this very day, over a year later, all the same talking points everyone and their grandmother's have heard a thousand times.
Don't you ever get exhausted by it all?

>I'm tired of /pol/ on Veeky Forums
Yet you made a /pol/ OP and are now arguing over politics like /pol/. Just admit that you're pissed Veeky Forums isn't progressive enough for you.

Nigger, not the average trump voter is working class, but the average working class is a trump voter.
And /pol/ is not injecting itself, it is a plain reaction from just people who WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE.

Wow you sound like a massive /pol/ack cuck. Got shill yourself somewhere else

Posting again because it triggers the fat activists and HAES crowd.
I missed half of the last thread but it looks like we actually got a Trumpet to admit that he's fat, so we're making progress! Are there any other Trumpets who still claim that being 50+ pounds overweight is just "slightly chubby" or have the rest of you finally come to peace with the fact that being obese means your just fucking fat?
If you all have finally accepted that somebody who is clinically obese is in fact fat, then we can move on to accepting that it's not genetics. You don't just magically become clinically obese when you hit a certain age. His obesity is caused by mass quantities of fast food and no exercise, not genetics. I don't know why you have to keep insisting that diet and exercise have nothing to do with weight, but that's all there is to it.

I await your triggered responses and fat apologia. I know some people are annoyed at these threads but IMO these are the best fat hate threads we've ever had because we get to directly interact with the fat acceptance proponents. Posting screencaps from Tumblr etc. is fun, but here we have an opportunity to actually confront the HAES people themselves.

Why the Fuck is he wearing a pig nose?

Good Lord. that's a severe case of Reddit on /pol/.

Michigander here; the moment Trump mentioned us everyone (and I do mean EVERYONE) in the state popped an enormous hardon for the man. Sounds to men like you're a coasty upset about madam still not being president.

No one really understands why fat people do what they do. They're mentally ill.

Its socially unacceptable to be so outright supportive of "far right" ideology, so only pathetic morons with nothing to lose would even consider taking pictures of themselves and putting it out there.

Two can play this game. Just go back to old-school /fph/ posting, faggot.

Typical woman response "It's not popular to do X so don't do it!".
Here's something your mom probably told you
"If everyone was jumping off a cliff, would you do it?"

if you cannot handle the truth.

I'm going to figure out brown Stacey's work schedule by seeing what time of day her shitposts start.

old school fph/fps was making fun of fat people and their shitty diets REGARDLESS of political beliefs.
/pol/ fucked it up a few threads ago by getting massively triggered when an old-school /fph/ shitpost happened to target an obese individual that /pol/ likes, so /pol/ went full Tumblr in defending obesity.

The leftists on Veeky Forums can look at your picture and admit she's fat, she's unhealthy, and that she's fat and unhealthy because of her lifestyle choices. But obviously /pol/ can't do that, which is why the last few threads have been shit up by Trumptards spouting HAES nonsense.

No, Stacey, that's not how it went. You came into FPH looking for beta orbiters to suck your clit while you posted unrelated DRUMPF memes and samefagged your shitty posts.
Ever since that point you've been stirring the pot with your anti-Trump posting.
I seriously don't understand why you do it. No one worth a damn gives a shit about Trump anymore. You'd have better luck arguing with boomers, kinda like your work clientele.

any way to watch the new episode online?

True. Take a look at this image for example. Not a single white person. Only disgusting degenerates

>getting BTFO so hard that you go full REEEEEE and start making up nonsense
At least you've finally stopped spreading HAES propaganda. Does that mean we finally got through to you? You finally admit that obesity is unhealthy? You finally admit that obesity is caused by diet and lifestyle?

I know you're still angry because you just lost a heated argument, but trust me: One day you'll thank us user. One day you'll look back and think "I'm really glad I tried to convert Veeky Forums to fat acceptance, they really showed me the error of my ways and I'm better off for it!"

>NO U

You're still using the same filenames and the same syntax.

Can we post fat slobs from both ends of the political and autistic spectrum without you guys getting butthurt

>mfw it's a white sheet and not patterned

We went over this last thread. There's an archive on Veeky Forums. Once a post leaves the catalog it doesn't mean it's gone forever, so even if somebody on Veeky Forums wasn't in that thread they can easily go back and see that you're lying. That's why new friends should lurk more, you only have to be here a couple of weeks to learn there's an archive.
It's over. You lost. Now stop sperging out and either assimilate (ie, hate fat people on a fph thread) or leave

Just fucking rangeban all yanks already so we can get rid of this dumb shit.

>No one worth a damn gives a shit about Trump anymore.
Yet you are so ass blasted that your delusional worship of a legit fat fuck is questioned. Trump is a lardass, just admit it and move on. I bet you won't though because you /pol/fugees refuse to criticize him for anything.
>inb4 im a Veeky Forums old fag
No you're not. You likely received a 3-day ban from /pol/ and decided to shit up another board until your /pol/ ban expires.

pic related is for you, and if you'd like to know more then visit: inverse.com/article/33016-trump-voters-more-likely-to-be-fat-no-college-education

>respond to a post without a file
>REEE you're still using the same filenames!
are you still claiming there's only one person on all of Veeky Forums that hates fat people? That everybody on this board except me is a HAES proponent? You honestly believe that every single FPH thread for years has just been me with 100 VPNs?
For fucks sake there are literally other people posting right now. Get over yourself user. Veeky Forums hates fat people. Always has, always will. And we hate you for defending fatties and making excuses for them.

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/43453362/#43457532
Like this one? Green stories are my favorite.

There's only one person who has hijacked the FPH threads with the same anti-Trump images and same syntax, posting style and samfaggoty.
Here's another tell. Generalized posting shaming "far right"ists quoting no one. This kind of thinking strongly suggests you're a woman

So I am to believe that there's more than one brown female with the same posting style and same filenames in the same threads posting the same thing?

>There's only one person who has hijacked the FPH threads with the same anti-Trump images and same syntax, posting style and samfaggoty.
You're one delusional fucker. Perhaps might be more your thing until your /pol/ ban expires.

>There's only one person who thinks Trump is obese
>There's only one person who thinks obesity is unhealthy
You've already been told there's an archive so stop pretending that's not what this discussion has always been about

How many millions is this guy going to cost us when he starts breaking down?

>samefag
lmao @ your life you worthless nigger

Sad!

Yes or no: is Trump fat?

>another thread ruined by the triggered soyboy leftypol autist

Jesus christ , those memes weren't lying

I saved this. I'm going to watch it every time I feel like breaking my fast.

They weren't memes. They were reality.

>libcuck literally THIS desperate for revenge

Sad!