Eczema and skincare

It's been 3 weeks or so now that I've got bigs rashs of eczema on my face. How do I minimize them? I already use various skincare medicine given by doctors but it doesn't seems to have much effect.

Pic is not me btw but I have somewhat the same thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWEhZ61WJiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cold showers also use moisturizer

I haven't used moisturizer. Anything to look for in a good moisturizer or can I get anything?

Nivea Soft Cream is my favorite. It has jojoba which is really nice for my sensitive skin

Stop fapping. Your semen has tons of vitamins and minerals that keep you healthy. It is the life force of a male.

Can I put my semens on my face to help revitalize my skin?

Not english but I'll try to get something like that.

Your semen needs to actually be inside and not release.... ever. That is unless you are trying to impregnate a woman. Watch this video to see.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWEhZ61WJiQ

A strong reason you might have terrible skin is from fapping. Get yourself some vitamins, eat healthy and never fap ever again.

Do wanking too much really have bad effect or are you pulling my leg?

Mine looks similar user. All over my face, neck and upper chest and back.

I went through 10 different medications, a couple dozen different creams, and am now on a biologic injection called dupixent. It has honestly helped the most.

Also try probiotics for a month, there has been some data on certain ones helping AD/eczema.

That's what I have. I always had eczema but it took a turn for the worse when I started to get digestion trouble.

I'll look into probiotic user, thanks.

BRAGG Apple Cider Vinegar has some curing effect. It will give some red color, pain and smell effect, but itching will reduce. You can take it or put it on face

Yup. Same thing

I went to UofM 3 times, they said they couldn't connect the "IBS" and the "eczema". Too different problems that started out of the blue and became very awful.

So I take probiotics and the dupixent. My mother has lupus, I tested a weak positive for it. We're convinced I have it but since the majority are females docs won't consider it with me.

Thankfully I have a dermatologist who is willing to try a shotgun approach to fix my shit. Meaning she's going to throw whatever medication at me (including lupus drug) to see if I get better. Find yourself a good, preferably younger and more open-minded derm.

You guys are fags let a grill tell you how to keep your eczema in check.

Moisturizer- Aveeno Eczema Care 2x a day
(when you wake up and before bed. Apply midday or before going outside if necessary)
Cleanser- Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser (pink lidded bottle once a day when you shower)
Get a humidifier.
Go to the Dr for minocycline if you think its necessary be advised it'll give you rock hard poops
Last but not least: one of eczema's 155688 triggers are allergens. Look at your diet and try eliminating things like dairy, gluten, soy, etc for a week or so each to see if it makes a difference. Check to see if your most recent outbreak coincides with you introducing something new into your diet.

>UoofM

What?

I don't think I have IBS. I seem to have some Lupus symptoms but since it's rare, I doubt it is that. Well, I should get checked out relatively soon. I'll keep your advice in mind, user.

You said digestion trouble. That's what I started with too to which they just said it was IBS.
>UofM- University of Michigan

The only thing I have yet to try for diet is going vegetarian. Meat allergies are rare but at this point I'd say it's possible. I ate nothing but chicken, broccoli and rice for 3 weeks as an elimination diet. Still had problems.

Well, fuck then.
>UofM- University of Michigan
Hu, that's what I found but I though it was just a school.

Very big research hospital. If you get fucked up in Michigan, you get sent there. If THEY can't help you then you go to Cleveland or Mayo.

SUNLIGHT

GO GET SOME FUCKING SUN

I see. Good luck user.

W I N T E R
I
N
T
E
R

Many auto-immune disorders are triggered by sunlight. There is photo-therapy however, but that's very different from regular sunlight.

Dang, alright. I'm also seeing above you have IBS symptoms. Depending on their severity, it might be worth looking into a low FODMAP diet for a bit. I had to do that as well for a time, but it got the ol' guts moving properly and coincided with both my keratosis polaris and eczema calming down. Its kinda sucky, but once you start to feel how much better you feel, its self-motivating.

For example, broccoli in portions of more than half a cup is considered high FODMAP and will cause inflammation and irritation. So even though you're eating an objectively good-for-you, healthy diet, your body could still be sensitive to FODMAPs which will contribute to your ongoing issues

Does jacking it really create acne?

I'm OP, not the second guy. Winter is when my eczema is at its worst. During summer most of it was gone.

Have you tried whatever this Fluticasone Propadopalopalos stuff is? I don't remember much about it because I first got it prescribed years ago and just get refills since then but this shit right here has been the best solution to eczema for me. The only thing I really remember about it is that it has some kind of steroids in it to help your skin. When I notice an eczema spot flaring up I apply this stuff a couple times a day (i.e. morning and night is usually enough) and within a few days it goes back to just regular skin. Nothing else I've used has had that effect.

No. I will make note of this.

Honestly, I'm just going to try a bunch of different things, now.

Unironically do this if you have been fapping since your early teens(before 17) and are fapping every day.