Veeky Forums btfo

Keto rated literally the worst diet in existence by panel of experts.

The answer to pic related is "fucking none of them because it's a meme."

health.usnews.com/best-diet/best-diets-overall

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24390522
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9355888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only people here who claim to actually be on keto are fucking trolling. No one is actually stupid enough to do fucking keto and give themselves Type 1 Diabetes.

> retard thinks you get an autoimmune condition from keto
> retard who mistyped T2D has unironically never even looked at the research surrounding T2D and keto dieting
> literally even the doctors are recommending low carb to diabetics now

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24390522

Just fucking browse pub med for 2 seconds you hmong.

Good gosh lay people are getting hard to talk to.

Here just to take it all the way, sit on this and rotate:

From ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24390522

> CONCLUSION: Our findings suggest that a low-carbohydrate diet is effective in lowering the HbA1c and triglyceride levels in patients with type 2 diabetes who are unable to adhere to a calorie-restricted diet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9355888

> CONCLUSIONS: Our data indicate that fasting triglycerides, as a marker for triglyceride-rich lipoproteins, may provide valuable information about the atherogenic potential of the lipoprotein profile, particularly when considered in context of HDL levels.

So TLDR:
-After thorough study, it's actually HDL/triglyceride ratio that determines fart attack risk
-Low carb dieting lowers your blood triglycerides

So not only is completely fucking wrong about any correlation between low carb and diabetes, but all the vegan retards are entirely wrong about keto and risk of having a fart attack.

Good job Veeky Forums, you really make me proud

Dumbest post of the day so far. Ketogenic dieting can give you exactly zero autoimmune disorders, unless you let GRID faggots jizz on all your food.

>Tied with Nutrisystem
BTFO

> Fart disorders.
I get that from my protein.

>pubmed bros are here again

Kill yourselves, preferably with Keto or a noose

>also
>no carb = low carb diet

nigga please

>Fairly recently, the diet was introduced as a weight-loss diet by an Italian professor of surgery, Dr. Gianfranco Cappello of Sapienza University in Rome. In his 2012 study, about 19,000 dieters received a high-fat liquid diet via a feeding tube inserted down the nose. The study showed an average weight loss of more than 20 pounds in participants, most of whom kept it off for at least a year. The researchers reported a few minor side effects, like fatigue.

Ifls

This ranking system is stupid.

>If you love morning toast, whole-wheat pasta, pizza and sugary desserts, you could struggle on the Keto diet. You’ll need time to prepare and educate yourself, and the first week won’t be much fun.

It literally ranks badly because
>it’s hard :(

Yeah everyone knows you don't need actual science! Just BELIEVE man!

> be vegan
> guy posts solid evidence keto will do the opposite of kill you
> ad hominem->revert to belief keto will kill you
> I WON!!! >:)

Der Eternal Vegan

>comparing keto to diets whose goals are overall health
I looked through the first 10 and they were all mostly avoiding red meat diets.
I don't do keto but if your diet isn't high and protein then you aren't going to get any gains.

>der ewige vegan
keto is like the opposite of vegan diet, nearly everything comes from an animal

no wonder they're so triggered by it

>avoiding red meat
so are they eating spinach by the ton or wasting their shekels on supplements to pretend that not eating enough iron is good for them?

experts, aka jewshills from the sugar and "health" industry

yeah no thanks i'll be my own judge of what works, and keto works fucking great

>No one is actually stupid enough to do fucking keto and give themselves Type 1 Diabetes.
Stay mad fattie

nr 1 is "dash diet" which focuses on the obvious healthy including "low-fat dairy", and dissaproves of "exotic oils"

in other words, keep eating bread and gmo corn/soy filled shit and high processed gmo vegetable oils and gmo wheat shit, but do NOT eat highfat milk or "exotic" fats like coconut oils..

roflmao, american shill jew health experts at their finest

no. keto is high fat moderate protein lowcarb.

you can be vegan on keto if you have the cooking skills for it..

fucking noob,stfu and gtfo