What's the most amount of sex count can you accept from a woman Veeky Forums?

What's the most amount of sex count can you accept from a woman Veeky Forums?

me

>doesn't know what sex is

Women will say anything if you'll accept them at face value for it, including "I've only had x many partners"

Like once a day?
I don't have much sex drive and any more than that would be a hassle.

Td;lr it depends if she made them wear a condom.

Zero. I am the cherry popper.

They're all in the hundreds by now. You have to be a pedo to get anything less than 10 partners.

My wife was a virgin on our wedding night. I put up with 3 years of not getting laid, and I have never cheated. I have slept with over 250 women (and a few dudes who looked like women) but I couldn’t marry a woman who fucked more than 3 guys. It’s their job to say no. I’m not a fucking rapist, if she says no I respect her. If she gives it up, I will take it but I won’t respect her...

Slutshaming is the ultimate virgin attitude and it will be very bad for anyone trying to having fun with good women. Virgins are really bad in bed obviously.
Just dont mary an insecure freak who doesnt know how to love and it will be fine.
I fucked MILFs when i was younger and married a younger girl at the end of 20s. Great choice would do again

Preferably under mine especially with wider age gap.i don't care how many if it's casual though. If it's for ltr or someone I would live with I would keep it low, like maybe a few.

I was dating a really fucking hot girl last year, way out of my league, but she had fucked more ppl than me. She said she loved me but I didn't feel special because I knew how many ppl she was with. I dumped her and she had a new boyfriend withing a few months.

>Mfw met my gf when she was just 18 and only had one guy before me because she's not a gigantic whore
Even though I would love to be the only one she ever had sex with, I can make her cum without touching or licking her puss during foreplay, just penetration, so I don't care if she had dick before mine

depends on age tbqh
if she's 18, a count of 5 is worrisome
If she's 25, a count of 5 isn't that bad
optimal is 1-4 tbqh, scaling with age

Guys like you piss me off! YOU BASTARD!

Yeah being a pedo is nice but it’s not like little girls are giving it out though. Much harder/illegal

Very few people deserve a child for a GF. You have to genuinely belong to the pedo master race, and want to marry them.

I’m non exclusive but imo between like 8-12 their personalities are better than 99% of the chicks I meet at uni.
And they’re fucking adorable and easily satisfied and always happy and so tiny

A Chad would like his Stacy experienced because he knows no one can compete him and she knows how to please hin good.
Those muslim, orthodox and asian """pure"" bullshit is kept alive by their own insecurity. Its no moral but just ""please dont hurt me"" whining masked as """manlyness"". Fucking weaklings made a lot of my orgies harder to start because girls have to fear this bullshit

How many virgins have you guys busted. Two for me, when I was like 23/24 with an 18 and 20 y/o. Im 30 now and started thinking recently if that would ever happen to me again. Im kinky so most girls I find are sluts. But it would be fun to turn a girl from a virgin I to a cock craving whore ya know.

>Slutshaming is the ultimate virgin attitude
lmao, virgin shaming is the ultimate whore attitude

Please be fake

>tfw found chinese virgin
>tried fucking after about two weeks of going out and broke her hymen
>tells me she wants me to tie her up and rape her

Some girls just go from 0 to 100 in no time, how do I even approach this one lads?

I have no issue with how many sexual partners my sexual partner has been with. I just don’t date sluts.

That study is the equivalent of saying you have a live chicken inside you because you ate chicken the other day.

To marry, 1 or 0
To date 3-4
To hookup, who gives a fuck

Doesn't matter
As long as it's lower than mine

Post critique of study, not concept.