How do you stay motivated when you realized liftinng doesnt change anything

How do you stay motivated when you realized liftinng doesnt change anything.

Ive been lifting for 2 years. Id say that my body looks pretty good. Way above average at least. But I have an ugly face so it didnt change shit. Girls still dont notice me and people in general dont respect me. Because apparently you dont deserve respect if youre not good looking.

Lifting feels like a waste of time, it didnt change a thing. I dont really feel better physically either, on the contrary even, Im often tired from recovering from my workouts.

The only reason I still get my ass to the gym is because my body is the only good thing I still have to offer. If I quit I will truly stay alone forever. Or maybe I will anyways...

Oh well at least in the near future there will be sex robots and VR waifu similators ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/minimyraa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>falling for the materialistic meme

i may sound like a fag but if you're a richfag consider plastic surgery
seriously its the only thing that will make your life better.
better face> better social life> women

Post face and body

This

So what do you lift for then?

Still studying, maybe in the future. I already considered it.

Not posting my face on Veeky Forums, dont see what that would contribute except for a load of verbal abuse that will just make me feel worse

>Girls still dont notice me and people in general dont respect me

because u are a little bitch, ofc lifting wont help. u think people get respected for looking good?

>u think people get respected for looking good?

No, but people surely get disrespected for being ugly

true happiness and fulfillment is loving the process. You shouldnt care about an endgame

lift simply because you like it. If you dont like it, then dont do it, it will only make you more miserable

Breaking new goals

My brother is as ugly as a brick bat, but he is built and confident and good at talking and everybody likes and respects him. You are trying to solve your social problems by lifting, which is retarded.

>You are trying to solve your social problems by lifting

Isnt that what everybody on this board does

Good taste in girl OP, Amber Abweh if anyone is curious

How am I supposed to improve my social skills when females literally dont even want to talk to me?

Look at this gif.

Look at it.

This dude is not good looking in the slightest, yet he has this gorgeous woman absolutely ecstatic to be standing next to him. You are probably better looking than you think.

You're focusing on your body, which is an awesome thing to have, but be well rounded in life. Be successful in your career, body, and socially, and you will get what you want.

>Isnt that what everybody on this board does

Yes, and they are wrong.

pretty good looking guy desu

Is this Tom Hardy?

That guy looks like David Beckham, what the fuck are you in about?

Plus it's staged anyway.

Your gif actually proved that no girl will ever look at you like that if youre ugly.

If you're fuck ugly you need to become a fighter. That's all you're good for now. Your strength and fitness means nothing if you can't apply it for some use. Fitness and strength is simply a way of seasoning and fine-tuning an already attractive person, it won't make you attractive in and of itself.

>tall white non-deformed guy with good profile
>not good looking in the slightest
and that's why I'll always be alone

Happiness in a mans face is truly his most attractive feature.

good luck radiating any sort of happiness if youre an ugly lonely fuck

Women donĀ“t talk to you, you talk to women. Unless you are the hunchback of fucking Notredame a woman is not going to ignore you when you talk to her.

Obviously you have to find it through something else

just be youssef

Lmao, do you not know women or do you just not know what its like to be ugly?

Women DO ignore me, or just blow me off after a few words. And even if they are nice enough to do neither they will have a bored look in their eyes looking to leave asap.

Believe me Ive tried.

lifting 6 years here

just go lift anyway fag, treat lifting like you treat brushing your teeth or taking a shower

the honeymoon period of super high motivation and always wanting to lift ends after the first few years and this is when most people drop off and stop lifting altogether

Well I guess I am the hunchback because women have literally ignored me when I tried talking to them at bars and university

>be me
>shy tall skelly
>get hit on by cute girls every now and then because "You have a nice smile user"
>fucking "y-you too" every time
>get asked out for prom
>never score because lack of social skills
>start lifting in college
>get mired by girls again but again for the face
>nothing changed
>lifting doesn't improve your confident
>went to a party
>cracked several cold ones with the dudes
>confidence start rising
>girl constantly looks and smiles at me
>say hi and actually flirt with her
>have great fun and bring her home
>she hangs her arm into mine like pic related and says she had an awesome night
>ask her for her number
When did you realize that alcohol is the only cure for lacking confidence?

Lower your standards. Settle for an ugly girl you ugly fuck

I honestly, rather stay alone the rest of my life than settle for an ugly cunt. Not just because theyre ugly because that would be kinda hypocritical. But ugly girls are generally super spiteful and angry all the time.

No just fuck that. Id rather save up money and import a robotwaifu from Japan and settle for that. Seriously

I dont drink

Your negative outlook is a repellant, not your face. I was with someone you would call ugly. I loved him a lot. Unfortunately he felt he had to punish me for his past that I had nothing to do with. I loved his creepy little face but he murdered us with his love for his shadow.

Then start
It's fun

Fuck off. What are you? 18? I used to drink plenty when I was younger, but I quit for 3 years now.

Nothing 'fun' about poisoning your body

The problem is - you were lifting because of vanity and if you want to stay at it you need discipline, not even motivation.

typical ugly shit genetics

>im ugly and have bad genetics but I deserve a girl with good genetics and I want her now!!!!!!!!!

no wonder your type is so toxic toward females

He didn't say he 'deserves ' anything, just that he's rather not waste time and resources on someone that he's unhappy with. Plenty of women would rather stay single moms to Chads kids than settle for an average guy.

I lift because I want to be physically capable. But I'm also really pretty so I think getting fit will really help me. I'm really sorry that you feel like that.

99% of women would not date someone they consider ugly.

Um, being in good shape is fantastic. Don't be ungrateful for what you have. You can keep your fitness (or let it deteriorate some, but stay in shape and healthy) and just learn to also relate to women better.

Girls will interact with anyone who can be socially normal BTW, and you can develop yourself into being like that.

I swear I see these couples everywhere! Maybe it's a cultural difference.

He was not ugly to me. Creepy yes. But he WAS creepy. I knew him well, we were friends for many years.

>Girls still dont notice me
Do you actually go out to places where there's women and get consistently no attention from them, or have you hit the bar or clubs only a couple of times, got nothing, and then come to complain to Veeky Forums?

>people in general dont respect me. Because apparently you dont deserve respect if youre not good looking.
What does this even mean? Do strangers like, look at you and not purposefully not hold the door open? Are you bullied for being the quiet kid or something?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but like, I don't know what you expected. There are absolutely some women that will jump your bones as long as your body is nice and your face isn't repugnant, but they're sluts and they aren't worth your time. I don't know about your face because you won't post a picture, which is totally understandable, but I'm sure it's not as bad as some of the neckbeards that are posted here. As for no one respecting you, no one respects anyone until they're given a reason too. If someone outright disrespects you for no reason, call them on it and tell them to fuck off. Speak softly but carry a big stick.

All of you guys need to understand that getting fit doesn't inherently guarantee you girls, and that girls don't guarantee happiness. Feeling lonely and wanting companionship is understandable, but those feelings are significantly less worse if you first learn to be OK with yourself, which little of you guys seem to be. How do you accept yourself, or loneliness, or average face? Well, how do you physically get out of bed, or eat, or go to work, or post on Veeky Forums? You just do it, man. I dunno, I feel like you're being too hard on yourself. Read "No More Mr. Nice Guy" by Robert Glover and take notes and keep lifting.

>ywn be able to motorboat those armpits

DELET THIS
Fuck, i want to impregnate her

her sister is astronomically hotter

instagram.com/minimyraa/

nobody cares how you look unless u r obviously ugly with real body/face defects.
Your problem is in your head, maybe your not confident maybe you're boring or annoying.