B T F O
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJAKWQ6dDpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=I16QRvehE3E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh shit nigger i can just eat 14lbs of potatoes a day to get my protein what a fuckin idiot i am

Exactly :) No need to eat MANYLMEAT like a retard!

Enjoy your heart disease meatards!

Fact: there is nothing more pathetic than a grown man who still eats meat in 2018

oh god that was a joke but its actually 23lbs of potatoes to get my 220g ahahah

Lol fuckhead. Just eat 26 lbs asparagus.

See that's the whole point as a vegan, you can eat so much but still loose weight because you dont have all that excess protein making you fat

Imagine the smell of that piss

>not eating your 17lbs of broccoli and getting 782% of your DV of fiber for chad shits

let me just eat nearly 7 kilos of spinach to get my 200g:)

>not eating 50 avocados a day
never gunna make it

excuse me for getting more than 100g a day u walking weed

You got to LIVE IT

>GOOD sources of plant protein
>potatoes
>2g protein per 100gr
Vegans are fucking retarded

That means that if you needed 200gr protein you could just eat up to 10kg of potatoes.

It's impossible to go over your protein limit that way, that's why vegans are skinny and not fat like meatcucks.

On amazon they're $2 for 0.5kg. Are you telling me you meatcucks do not even have $40 a day to spend on your food?

> being this inferior

youtube.com/watch?v=hJAKWQ6dDpQ

youtube.com/watch?v=I16QRvehE3E

nice false flag thread you have here OP

>$80 worth of spirulina just to get my daily protein content
>die due to vitamin K overdose

how do deal carbohydrate excess

>meat"cucks"
>implying
The only true cuckold is someone who has to rely on his carbohydrate bull for energy

GOTEEM

oy vey

Asparagus
>2.2g protein/100g

Avocado
>2g protein/100g

Broccoli
>2.8g protein/100g

Beans
>this can vary a lot so it depends on the ones you consume you can get from 1g to 20g protein/100g

Cauliflower
>1.9g protein/100g

I won't bother doing all the list but there are the first 5.

>meanwhile

Beef
>26g protein/100g

Chicken breast
>31g protein/100g

Or just eat 24.6lbs of cauliflower since its almost the same lul

you can eat a lot of beans and other legumes, and vegan protein powder exist too

Oh yeah let's just eat that daily so I can gain muscle and let's throw a lot of money on "vegan" protein since there's no other way to get protein cheaply

Having excess protein doesn’t make you fat, you fucking retard. An excess of unused calories from the food you eat makes you fat. Excess protein, carbs, fats, and vitamins are shat and pissed out.

Also, you still have no natural source of b12.

>Sub 3% body fat

How’re you not dead?

>tfw 10lb of broccoli, 10lbs of tatos, and 10lbs of asparagus today for max protein gains

Where do i go to pick these?

I can't find them in any fresh food sections no matter what store I go to so I figure I'd forage for them instead