whos this cunt ?

Great fucking cunt

Got buttfucked by this cunt

sick fucking cunt

Worlds strongest cunt

a real sickkunt

He's a big cunt

Can't press as much as Oberst but still a strong cunt

>imagine being Hafthor here, thinking it was your year, pushing through half your damn face being paralyzed, having to deal with being damn near a celebrity, routinely placing in the top 3, when this fat fuck British nobody comes out of nowhere after years of barely placing and crushing you

Poor guy, at least he has game of memes going for him.

Then u become salty and cry on social media

why are strongmen always so fat
>inb4 it's all muscles
then why look their faces so chubby?
is low bf a meme, is high bf to true way to ultimate strength?

Veeky Forums has been shitposting about bloatmaxxing for like months now, and you are only realising now that it's not actually a meme?

you need extreme caloric surpluses to constantly push that much weight, aesthetics be damned if strength is your only goal

Because the extra bodyweight is leverage. If you're trying to pull a truck or whatever, which is going to be easier - doing it with 300lbs of bodyweight pulling against the truck or 400?

>then why look their faces so chubby?

s t e r o i d s you weak, ignorant faggot.

Are you just pretending to be retarded

>is low bf a meme, is high bf to true way to ultimate strength?
Welcome to Veeky Forums imageboard, you must be new

Mass moves mass, m8.
Balancing under your own bodyweight is a lot easier if each of your legs weighs more than a healthy human being.

Manlet with highschool tattoos. An real hero

He probably doesn't know honestly. It's hard for people to fathom being 300 lbs let alone 400 lbs. I'm talking about 300 lbs strong, not 300 lbs American scooter

For you.

At least Eddie won't get in his way next year.

What is with this cunt's mirrored katakana?

Did he do that on purpose? Is he a dumb cunt?

THE BEAST

Everyone who watches strongmen knows the Arnold Strongman Classic is the patrician's strongman competition. It also more accurately tests how "strong" the strongmen are at the various types of events. WSM has a lot of "athleticism" type events, for lack of better word, while WSM gets closer to maxing out. That's why Savickas> All including Pudz.

Sad that no one has answered you. For strongman, there may be some events that I can't think of where being fat is actually good. But the real reason is to lose that fat, these guys would need to cut. But cutting means maintaining or losing muscle and strength for 100% of people at that level. So why waste time cutting? Strongmen tend to get better throughout their carreer, so if you wanna just get as strong as possible you're never really working in cutting phases. I don't know about how the test raising and other effects of low body fat would benefit these guys, but doesn't look like it outweighs losing strength through cut cycles all the time.

Of course, half the fanbase and practically all the competitors fucking hate how the Arnold has turned into a contest of how many guys they can injure by trying to make every possible event go over a thousand pounds.

Z included. According to him, he'd have been done years ago if he'd had to start out with things like they are now.

This guy confirms bloatmaxx theory

All of that mass has to move against gravity, confirmed retarded.

Have you guys seen the Netflix "documentary" about last years Arnold strongman competition?

It follows Hall, Hafthor, Shaw and Z.
Quite good actually.

i honestly dont think hafthor has it in him, and shaw is too much of a diva to take it

6"3 manlet who is world's strongest man and holds a currently unbreakable deadlift record. Cope harder. No one on this board will achieve as much as him.

The advantage is usually when you're pulling a weight horizontally (or trying to prevent it doing that to you). Gravity is on your side when it comes to things like sled drags, truck pulls and such because you can lean in and put your bodyweight into it.

I'm happy he got the WSM title before he actually died from eating/training/roiding.

Weight = leverage.

A 400lbs lardbucket can lug shit around easier by using their body as an anchor.

why is it unbreakable?

It might not end up being unbreakable, but there's essentially no-one else on his level with raw deadlift ability and no-one else dumb/crazy enough to do what he had to in order to pull it off.

Everyone else would, even leaving aside the health issues, weigh up 'deadlift world record' and 'big fucking payday plus WSM invite' and take the latter.

>can't press as much as Oberst
Hall has the world record for axel press at 216kg so I say he is pretty good at pressing.

he did like a 530kg diddly

Based Eddie.

You can't pull a 26 ton plane if you are lean, my man.

You can. Mariusz managed it.

But it's a hell of a lot easier with some ballast in your gut.

you fucking retarded twink. If you would weight more than 120 lbs maybe you would find out for yourself

What's this about his face getting half paralyzed?

He got a case of Bell's Palsy. Usually people get better over a month or two and that's the end of things but it's erratic and poorly understood.

Alright, fair enough. He was a monster.
But yes, if it were easier without fat they wouldn't be fat. As simple as that. They get so big for a reason.

he acts like a pussy when not on camera and fucked over shaw before

2017 Plane pull winner was the leanest, lightest competitor Mateusz Kieliszkowski...