change gym

Do my workout.

>grab a pen and paper
> Write"blacked.com"
>Leave

jesus.. the 2 guys kneeling are the only ones not on roids

>whoops, though this was the weight room
>have fun guys

Do people really think like this? I mean do they truly look at moderately built men and think they're on steroids?

do you even know what their workouts are like and what normal guys who do that shit look like?

get their autographs and take pics with a bunch of UFC fighters.

It’s not implausible that none of them roid, but it also seems quite likely that at least or two do with those physiques

this is a Phenomenon
not only on Veeky Forums, on other internet communities as well
every time someone posts a dude remotely jacked some test leaking soyboy seems to think that that dude totally must be on roids.
every body in the OP is easily achievable, especially if you like sports, eat correctly and have test levels like a nigger

I could beat the hell out of most of those guys.

They train boxing, mostly just cardio.

I have studied quicker, in and out attack maneuvers.

I lift weights often and watch action movies very much.

I visualize myself in the role of action hero, creating muscle memory for the maneuvers.

I wouldn't have a hard time cutting through half of those guys in 15 seconds

this fucking picture reeks of cocoa butter, hair product and musk

literally a 0/10 troll attempt
still kys

Run away and shitpost on an Iranian icefishing website about how I'm unironically intimidated by black people in the gym.
>/polfit/

obviously not, but each one of those physiques is definitely attainable through dedicated training and there is nothing indicative of steroid use

Give my butt for them
>so much black sausage with yammy cream

At least two of the guys in OP were suspended for steroids.

Jon Jones and Overeem are both confirmed roid monkeys. This mma gym also has a reputation of handing out gear

then why isn't the instructor jacked?
why aren't other bjj gym pics like this?

1) turn 360 degrees
2) walk away

I’m kinda new to this whole fitness thing but any time I see anyone with any muscle mass and low body fat everybody immediately says he’s on gear on this site

hello fellow african americans, which white hoe shall we be smashing tonight?

At least I still have he constitution

dude i don't know who these people are. only saying that just because someone is reasonably built doesn't mean fraud

Lol youve never been around blacks. Drive thriugh any hood and look on the corner of the packs of them, half of them will look like the guys youre referencing in ops pic

>360 walk away

talk shit to jbj for getting banned twice the dipshit

They are extremely built (some of them). Doesn’t mean fraud, you’re correct, it just seems like a plausible explanation

found the /pol/cucks
>I-I'm not afraid of blacks, t-they're degenerate n-n-n-niggers!

>walk into gym
>see this

youtube.com/watch?v=UFUsSwYisp8

What do?

>woops guess I accidentally walked into the museum of antique farm equipment
>better hurry across the street to the gym!

But you would be literally standing in front of them. Are you dumb?

Probably get Ubereems autograph and then leave

Yell "DC!" And proceed to jump on Jon Jones back and ride him like a coked up pig

Turn 720 degrees and walk away

most of the top row has been flagged for anti-doping violation under USADA

>Do you hear hooves? Must be zebras

Kek

Every single competitive MMAer roids. Every one. The testing is a joke

bro just walked into the wrong room, he's not racist, just looking for the weight room. Please leave him out of your racebaiting nonsense

do what I came to do? Is Veeky Forums really being invaded by /pol/? Black people are not scary and some of them are actually pretty based desu desupai.

t. only white guy on a football team of all blacks

Hey Reddit! Contrary to what you might think, MMA will not get you a gooby-tier physique if you're natty. In fact, not even your push ups and air squats will get you shredded.
As it turns out, people who actually bodybuild (like a significant minority of Veeky Forums) have a good understanding of the cues of roid usage.

based nigs amirite goys?

I think it's a safe assumption that you've never lived in a black community or been accepted by one. Yeah, it's obvious you're not black and they're not white, but you can have a bond of brotherhood regardless of race.

im unsure if this ironic or not, if not, then youre a newfag who needs to die, if so, then its a quality bait.

>checks to see if wallet is stolen
>it is
>figures

youtube.com/watch?v=B5J0Ld_n_NQ
play this song and dance.

only one of those guys is roiding and youre too stupid to figure out who

hes pretty much right

the testing for UFC fighters is conducted by USADA and includes random tests, it's the strictest anti-doping protocol any sport follows, even exceeding that of the olympics

even Jon Jones, the #1 p4p fighter, at the biggest MMA camp in the world, did not have the resources available to him to be able to evade detection

sincerely can't tell either, he might just be a master baiter desu

WOWS BASED!

he is probably a fucking leaf

but the guy on the far right top row is deff on cycle

everyone else looks like they used to use steroids and are now natty or arnet on steroids

"nothing indicative of steroid use"
except all the drug tests many of those guys have failed, top kek

he's also not a UFC fighter, the bush league promotions do not have the same caliber of drug testing (no random tests)

Honestly the nigger bait on Veeky Forums is much worse than rascist pol posters. Not to say that nigger bait is posted by blacks.

who exactly here is the instructor?

start asking jones, reem, dodson and cerrone for interviews as i work in media covering mma

>I think it's a safe assumption that you've never lived in a black community or been accepted by one.

Wow, almost like that's pretty damn rare outside of africa. Spare me your fucking highschool football brotherhood feefees kid and wait until your washed up teammates are dealing,stealing and raping, or better yet, wait until it's the same fucking story for the ones who make it.

H-h-hey guys....

Y-you wanna roll or something?

>thinking all black people are like this
you have little to no world experience and are racist.

I'm guessing you've never seen what dbol does if you don't lift/only lift in endurance range.

The white guy Greg Jackson I think

Because he got lazy. You're telling me he just started roiding when tests got stricter? Fuck that. Many of them might have stopped, but the mere fact that previously clean fighters are getting caught for what basically amounts to placebos to try and gain an edge proves how fucking dirty they are. It's not hard to avoid jamming random supplements in your mouth. These fighters can't avoid that now, imagine how bad they were when testing was a lot more lax?

lul no, thats Donald Cerrone

No. You'd be hard pressed to drive through any neighborhood and find anyone looking like even the two light skinned niggers. What you're describing is black people that lack a good caloric intake, who have abs and all they do is play basketball, do situps and pushups. You'd have abs too if you didn't have enough food in the house and you only did two bodyweight exercises so you look better with your shirt off for basketball.
Even for super manlets, Jon Dodson's body requires a lot of lifting.

Yeah especially that guy on the far left, he won't make it.

Ask if there's a beginner's class to sign up for.

muh /pol/ boogeyman
kys

Overeem isn't on roids anymore

WADA and USASA is a joke. Russia got away with state sponsored doping for decades

Pic related is an Olympic speed cyclist and WADA buys his excuse that he has a myostatin deficiency