Question: do men really care about women's weight as much as women think?

question: do men really care about women's weight as much as women think?

if you guys tell me the truth I will tell you the truth on how much women think about men's height :)

I don't care how much you weigh, just what you look like.

Yes. Fat women are disgusting.

nobody gives a shit about the weight as long as you're not over like 30% bodyfat you stupid fat cow get on the fucking stairmaster

looks>weight
but if you're over 60kg you're probably fat

As long as she's not overweight I don't care. That being said, I prefer skinny girls or fit girls all other things being equal.

I would literally fuck any girl with C or greater tits if her belly isn't sagging too low yet. If she isn't fat then I'd fuck one with no ass and A cups unremorsefully.

As far as dating goes, anything from slim to slightly chubby is fine.

Depends on the man. There are a lot of sick fucks who like obese girls. Most prefer normal weight or skinny

Are thin girls or “thicc” girls more attractive?

who cares?

Tits or gtfo

women don't care about height

post dick and pecs

Yes, and I'm not just saying that to further your festering insecurities

Weight in of itself? No, like anons have been saying it's all about how it looks.
If that fat was perfectly distributed, nobody cares. The same way a woman could somehow be technically the right weight but her body is such a mess that it didn't put any of it in the right place.
Hence the whole meme about Marilyn Monroe being fat.

If you cant see your penis when you look down because your belly is in the way, then yes, you are too fat for Veeky Forums.

thinn, any day of the week

Yes, but it depends entirely on how you look. You don't reject a woman because she's a certain weight if it all went to her tits, thighs and ass, you reject her because she's that weight and only has a flabby stomach instead of the aforementioned assets. There is no magical cutoff number like the legendary 6' is for height, it depends on what looks good but fat chicks are definitely gross.

It really does depend on the guy. Personally, I can appreciate skinny and chubby girls, but I'd never choose a chubby girl over a skinny one if I had to choose. But I really don't think weight matters as much to men as height does to women

Globulent fat balls are really disgusting, but I do like big damn titties, big butt, big hips. Fleshy soft feminine body. Plus, fleshy girls are more fun, can feast with you, drink with you, not worry all the time about their body. Also, fleshy girls seem hornier and better in bed. But back boobs, multiple folds of fat that look like she has 4-6 titties, that shit is nasty.

Fuck off. I'm working on it. That's why I'm here.

as long as she has a clean vagina

Attractiveness begins gently sloping downward each pound after the "ideal" weight but really only accelerates at 20+ pounds overweight.

Hey fat stuff it all depends on how desperate the guy is for a lay that night

It's a MAJOR social faux pas for men to go out with fat women. thin or fit men with fat girlfriends are heckled by their friends and likely other people as well. Chubby is more passable, but still a definite negative. If you're blessed with good fat distribution genetics, you can get away with chubby, but in all cases, somewhere between thin and normal is optimal.

Now what's your (subjective) truth on how much women think about men's height?

I don't even really look at women if they are overweight. It's disgusting and shows a lack of self control.

some lik'em thick - but if you get too big then it's a bit much.

here

Shape > Weight. If your ratio of waist, hips, and ass all fall into what is considered attractive then weight becomes way less important. 165 with a thin waist and fat ass and tits is better tan 110 sticc. 120 nonathletic is worse than 135 with a squat ass.

fat women are unattractive, manlets are born without souls