Is bread bad for you?

Is bread bad for you?

I hope not cause I just ate an entire loaf of garlic bread

yes

grains were never meant to be eaten by humans, until clever merchants found out they can make more money by selling peasants grain

tell me honestly, does pic related look like something you would eat if you didn't have to?

enjoy getting fat you fatass

Yes. Bread is one of the worst foods for you. Fuck paleo and keto and all those diets, I do not support those. But if you just exclude only bread from your diet your health will improve across the board.

Explain further.

Well let's start with the fact that it is all carbs and nothing fucks up your system like uncontrolled carb intake. Bread also has a very high glycemic index sometimes even higher than pure sugar. Whole wheat bread is the biggest culprit of this. Foods with high glycemic indexes cause your blood sugar and insulin to go out of control leading many people to spiral out of control with weight gain. Bread is basically just sugar. That's why everyone is fat or skinny fat these days because we consume huge amounts of wheat and sugar.

Now say you remove bread from your current diet.what would it look like? You still have to eat and without wheat as an option you basically have to fill in the rest of your diet with alternatives such as meat veggies and fruit. All of which are good for you.

Alot of people also believe that wheat causes inflamation. Now I'm not sure I entirely believe this one but I will tell you that after I removed wheat from my diet I never have gastro intestinal pain and I never feel bloated and have a very low body fat %. I also used to shit blood when I ate a lot of bread. Not anymore.

Does this include pasta?

Wheat was actually only available for wealthier people. Peasants ate rye and barley mostly. It is only today thanks to modern agriculture that most people can enjoy wheat.

Yes. Pasta is wheat.

People on Veeky Forums believe this is true. Never ask a question on Veeky Forums

Explain why it's not

What about potatoes?

Bread has a lot of carbs and calories without much as far as useful macro or micronutrients.
It is not particularly sating either, making you want to eat more.
If it fits your macros it's no problem, but it has virtually no benefit.

Potatos are good

Ok what's the difference

Hah, jokes on you, I eat white bread

How I am then supposed to enjoy my Philly cheesesteaks, most kino of all sandwiches? I usually get like 2-3 per week minimum

>Is bread bad for you?
I have less than 10% bodyfat and I eat bread EVERY SINGLE DAY, what does that tell you?

that there are a lot of people that lie on the internet

True, and it's good that you acknowledge you're one of them, but how does that even remotely apply to me?

>american bread has no protein

Wow

No its fine. Calories in and out, etc. You get nore bang fir your buck eating more natural shit like potatoes, yam, rice, fruit, etc for your carbs.

Go for whole wheat and check out the micronutrient profile on the back. Dave's power vread or whatever tbe fuck it is is am whole wheat and has lots of seeds and whole oats and barley and shit so good vitamins and minerals.

You want to maximize nutrients per calorie with all your food, but if you work out a lot then a hunk of bread wont nake much difference.

>I know you are but what am I, hhrrnaaahh!
Kys

Skinnyfat and a liar

You're not. Doesn't matter how much you like it. That bread is not good for you. Eat the insides without the bread.

joe rogaine, plz go

I knew a guy who once fell into one of those huge dough vats at the factory.
He drowned in bread.
He wasn't fit enough to swim, and so nature took its course.
...but there's rumours that's been going around, about a mysterious figure that stalks the night, calling himself The Breadman...

I'm 6'