35 KB JPG

35 KB JPG
I have a question concerning mostly chest development but over weight-loss.
Realistically if I go to the gym 5-6 days a week with a 7/10 effort in dieting HOW LONG will it take for me to achieve like this image?

Doesn't matter how long really, just work hard at it and you will see results. Eat less do more and read the sticky.

Bro just give me a time frame based on your knowledge. Don't give me a wojakbrain answer, Jesus.

You probably don't need to go 5-6 days. You should have 2 or 3 days of recovery.
7/10 diet - Estimate, 8 months to a year.
9/10 diet - Estimate 4-6 months

Holy shit. If this is really then working your ass off really DOES pay off. Thanks a lot user!

To drop 60 pounds, I'd say about 3 months. To gain the amount of definition that guy has (with the weight already lost), about 6 weeks with mediocre effort. Seriously, I doubt he did much more than a few sets of push-ups, some shoulder presses, and crunches to get those results. Add an hour of swimming every other day and you will look a lot better than that guy without much effort at all.

Drink a pot of tea in the afternoon and fuck around on the elliptical for an hour each day and you will lose weight in no time.

Thanks man. This is really uplifting stuff. Always assumed this stuff took 2 years plus.

How many of the people answering these questions have actually done it?

9-12 months on a 9/10 diet and 9/10 exercise routine

not that user, but no. it can be done in a few months. i went from a 245lb no-muscle fatty to 160lb track star in 8 months at age 27. just join the army faggot.

t. 275lb dadbod who doesn't work out but still has strength

>Always assumed this stuff took 2 years plus.

That's just because of women and gays dieting without exercise and eating a pint of ice cream in front of the tv before going to bed. I adjust my estimate to 4 months for the weight loss because you WILL have cheat days.

Last year I lost 12 pounds (from 211 to 197) in only two-weeks over winter break because I limited myself to 1600 calories a day and spent an hour on the elliptical each day. The more often you work out, the easier it is to control your appetite and maintain the consistent happiness required to sustain a healthy lifestyle. Caffeine (but not too much) is helpful in reducing bored snacking.

Also, figs and almonds will save your life. Figs and almonds are paramount.

Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate this.
Been farting around for the past 3 years telling everyone how I "finally found the perfect workout plan for me" only to fail the next 3 days. FINALLY and hopefully got serious and it's been a month a half of at least 7/10 dieting and so on. I DO feel it becoming easier to resist Hot n Spicy's and the occasional pizza once I factor in the amount of calories per x amount of time in gym to burn it off. It feels great to be in control.

Is that normal to have nipples on a different area than the other one? I have the same problem in OP.

my prediction for you is Diabetes Type 2 cause that attitude will gewt you nowhere.

Why is gaining weight so hard?

Good luck user and godspeed. Proud of Veeky Forums for being honest and having good things to say.

holy fuck, i just ate a 1800 calorie meal. im bulkin though, but still shit even on a cut I am about 2200-2500.

Not hating on you, but it just made me realise some shit. carry on.

that user is right

diet is the most important part and deciding factor in how long it will take

What's considered a 9/10 diet?

Just always on point and maybe one or two cookies or something.

>35 KB JPG

How about you read the sticky message I left on your mother's back.

Big deal, I lost a million pounds in 1 second and I didn't even diet or exercise

I've been doing this for about 5 months now and it takes a fucking while.
Routine is usually 40 mins of cardio, 2 or 3 hours of lifting 5 times a week with 2 focuses (chest/bis, legs/tris, etc) and a diet consisting of mostly rice and chicken, protein shakes, and cheeses/fruits as snacks. Probably around 2.5k calories a day.
In 5 months I've lost about 40lbs, made some good gains, but definition and waist loss aren't a thing yet. Still at 255, still size 38 waist, though I was 302/42 when I started. Just keep on keeping on I guess.