Whats so impressive about this physique?

Whats so impressive about this physique?
I recently got into lifting and this physique doesn't look very impressive. It could probably be achieved in a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5YsGJz3j4os
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's def nice but he had a faggy haircut
I think the thing about it was that he posted his progress from being a lanklet and helped other people, not that his body was unique

>achieved in a year
Kek. Besids the 1/10 bait he had god tier insertions and being tall really helped him

Yeah just do 500 mg test, 250mg tren and you could achieve it in a year. Then again most of Veeky Forums is coping zyzz was good-looking most guys on here E-stat and rarely post pictures of their bodies when asked for it. Then when they post it you almost always see cases of severe body dysmorphia where those faggots guess themselves to be an 8/10 or above when in reality their brain made them feel that way so they don't just jump off a bridge.
Pic related he's as delusional as most of Veeky Forums
I want the guy that said it's achievable in 1 year to post his body, but then again he won't do it and just find excuses or start calling me gay deflect attention.

mate we were mirin' zyzz, not the manlet genetic trash on the right.

its not the physique. It was the journey he made and that he was one of us. He was some skinny looking little WoW playing faggot who turned into a pussy slaying dude. Obviously was on juice like everyone else who is in the fitness spotlight and paid the price for it.

>8/10 or above
if you only concerned about looks your destined for failure.

it would not actually be to hard to achieve a zyzz like physic if you were actually dedicated to fitness and not just moving heavy things.
and not taking rest days like the little bitches you all are. learn that your body learns patterns and muscle growth slows as you repeat the same patterns even when increasing weight or volume. learn that cardio works more than your heart and diaphragm.
i don't even lift and i am sure i could do it
if you need more than body weight to progress you don't know how to use your body very well

Zyzz 2.0

It would be impressive natty or just a test cruise, but he was on tren which makes most people look amazing. In that context he looks disappointing.

Still Zyzz for me was more about the attitude than the physique. Life is stupid, so why not get ripped?

>he was on tren
>more about the attitude than the physique.
>Life is stupid, so why not get ripped?
>Life is stupid, so why not take drugs?
fixed

Zyzz body was just pleasing to look at. He didn't look like a roided monkey although he was on roids (that might be a point in favour or against, depending on your point of view).

He had a perfect body, no matter if you ask a Veeky Forumsizen, a normie, a woman, a man, or whatever. Plus he was handsome and tall.

If you think you can achieve that in a year, with that mass, those insertions and those proportions, well...

>Plus he was handsome
thanks to daddies money though

Now are you one if those people who if we ask you to post your own body, you won't do it it will and look like shit

>I don't even lift am I am sure I could do it

Hello there

Shit is that just the photo or did Zyzz just not train legs?

Thats not vynz though

Im pretty sure the most he could squat was 2pl8

>I recently got into [thing]
>here’s my opinion and a retarded assumption based on my lack of experience
Trashed

>I don't lift
It was already obvious

looks like a manlet

yea you can look like that in a year if oyu train hard and eat right

but he wanted to lift twice a week and eat pizza and look like that in two months

o well

he's 6'4"

>I recently got into lifting
Se can tell from you retarded opinions

An effeminate twink who got what he deserved. Only closet lesbians prefers faggots like zyzz.

i'm natty only train body weight and have had people genuinely ask if i am on roids.
>one of my friends has a home gym set up
>can bench all the weights he has which is like 150kg
t. 5'11 manlet 75kg

get back to me when you can do atleast 5 reps of double your body weight.

Same thing as zyzz. Shitskin with an okay body concerning the amount of gear he uses. Why counld Veeky Forums idolize someone who is not a mongoloid with gay ass fucking haircut. I swear most of fit are just latent faggits.

Body pic or fuck off

i think its a bit strange you want to look at half naked men but here you go.
i do alot more cardio than i used to so i don't really look like i'm on roids anymore. But still just as capable

6'4 m8

He was aesthetic, but his appeal was his mindset. Dude truly was a sickcunt

>i don't even lift
Yeah we could tell

youtu.be/5YsGJz3j4os

haven't watched this in about 5 years... rippy dee

Yeah you look exactly what a bodyweight fag would look lie

Dyel? You look like you dont even weight 70kg.

what ever helps you sleep at night

Kek

>fuck preworkout supps
yeah, just sniff fucktons of charlie instead

lol you can hate all you want, but women just see the "daddies[sic] money" part and love it

let's be real for a few minutes here, that body can easily be achieved with roids in a few months if you know beforehand what you are going to do, have a proper diet and training plan and don't start out a fatass, I'm lifting for one and a half year now and I'm pretty sure I could look like that in 6 months on roids

Fucking second cumming of zyzz

How short is this little guy

You shut your whore mouth.

he's a nigger

Skywalker is tall as shit. I think he's like 6'4"

6'4"

He is just a meme. No one actually admired his physique.

Lol retards.

Him standing next to 6’3” Scooby

Go achieve it in a year. Prove it to us with before and after pics. See if it changes your life. If not, no biggie. If so, let us know.

Stop talking shit. Do something with your fat ass. We can all make it.

cope

Is Skywalker off cycle on that pic? Looks weird

im not hating, im all for looksmaxxing, but he wouldn't look the same without plastic surgery

is there proof he got plastic surgery?

yer for jaw implants and veneers

The mutt squad

There. The thing is I don't go around claiming I look impressive or anything. That's what is pissing me off.

He went from a scrawny nerd on Veeky Forums to a guy that was banging sloots and didn't give a fuck. He was came back and was really encouraging to people and said everyone could make it and do it

nice quads

Mirin those quads. How much do you squat? 140 kg?

Zyzz looked as if he was sculpted like one of those greek gods. For people who like the aestethic physique, he's pretty much the poster boy. I'm betting this will be a new branch within bodybuilding soon.

He used a massive amount of drugs though, both gear og recreational. And that's probably what killed him in the end.

Thanks brahs.
Yeah after I hit 140kg x5 low bar I changed to high bar and am currently at 135kg x5, but I always had big legs, because I was cyclist.

>recently got into lifting
try lifting for a couple of years, not reaching that and then you'll understand. sure he's not very imposing physically, he has chicken legs which make him look weaker and skinnier, but his upper body is solid, natty limit ( i know he was roiding, i'm just comparing ) but this was at a fetival, where he probably wasnt that pumped, was probably on drugs and his diet wasn't exactly that good. also this was earlier into his life, towards the end he was a big and lean guy

eh you look ok, kinda like me, you could get a bigger chest and bigger everything but for the average normie you are ripped. tho there's no way in hell you're benching 150kg

Broad shoulders, narrow waist.

Overhead lighting exaggerates muscularity.

challenge accepted.

He was a fucking skelenerd that decided he wanted to be a shredded sick cunt, then he just went and did it. Saw a goal worth working towards, and just made it happen. Yeah, Zyzz didn't have a perfect physique, but he had the body he wanted and, briefly, the life he wanted.
People don't idolise him because of his physique alone. The story of Zyzz is one about becoming the person you want to be.

You should try lifting since you clearly dont

I was squatting 345 lbs today and my quads look like shit. I wish I had the problem of fitting into jeans

>I bench 150 kg
Lmao. This board is delusional. You look like you got your pounds and your kgs mixed up kiddo

Dave?

i don't think he's ever off b12 completely

they're asking if you're on steroids because they assume you're broke as fuck since you dress like ass mate