Skeleton here. What kind of diet and how many calories do I need to eat daily to look exactly like this?

Skeleton here. What kind of diet and how many calories do I need to eat daily to look exactly like this?

>how many calories do i need

>KILL YOUR FATHER 1XF
>ESCAPING YOUR GRANDFATHER'S SHADOW BY DOING WHAT HE COULD NOT AND BETRAYING YOUR MASTER AND SEIZING CONTROL OF THE GALAXY 1XF

You forget
>become the best actor in the new star wars trilogy by far x F

>ESCAPING YOUR GRANDFATHER'S SHADOW BY DOING WHAT HE COULD NOT AND BETRAYING YOUR MASTER

Skipped ROTJ, eh? Typical Soy Wars fan.

>can't finish reading a sentence

Read the sticky. Unironically SS+GOMAD
[spoiler]I thought episode 8 was shit until I realised they were doing 99% of the stuff ironically; tongue-in-cheek. Then I realised it was a masterpiece of the star wars franchise[/spoiler]

the only reason this movie is getting so much hate is because retards went in thinking they were gonna find out about who Snoke was and that Rey was a Skywalker/Kenobi with a "le chosen one" pre-determined destiny bullshit. So they got butthurt.

Vader got something better though, he got salvation and eternal life. Kylo is a raging autist, who got humiliated in both movies by his oneitis.

Yeah, never mind the retarded plot, shit characters, plot holes, forced diversity and the Marvel-tier "humor".

Yeah but in life he was a bitch lap dog. Get over it who also went full autismo over his oneitis. Get over it.

The script was garbage.
>tons of tie-fights all around
>no one shoots the last bomber
Pure garbage writing.
>Finn about to be killed
>LOL HYPERSPACE RAMMED in the last moment and all of sudden the entire First Order Army is gone but Finn and that ugly bitch survive

>HYPERSPACED
I wonder how they will give us space battles in episode 9 without looking retarded
>Super Lea
Pure garbage.

Vader never got his ass kicked by an untrained teen girl tho.

Literally retarded. Rey was self taught because she lived alone and had to defend herself. Luke was a farm boy with zero fighting experience and he went toe to toe with Vader and lander a hit. Yes, a farm boy who got BTFO by sand people.

>I TRAINED UNDAH LUKE SKYWALKER IN 10 ABY! WHO DA FUCK ARE YOU?!

unironically
SS + GOMAD

Wtf is the point of training if you can be a better lightsaber duelist than a prodigy trained by a Jedi Master by just hanging out in a desert fighting off fat aliens?

When Luke faced Vader he was partially trained by Ben and Yoda, and he still got BTFO.

Kylo is just a loser. Expect him to get his ass kicked for a third time in IX if you're dumb enough to watch Nu Wars.

>BEGIN JEDI TRAINING
>BE BETRAYED BY YOUR MASTER
>DESTROY EVERYTHING HE BUILT
>KILL YOUR FATHER
>KILL YOUR MASTER
>SEIZE CONTROL OF THE GALAXY
>CRUSH THE REBELLION ONCE AND FOR ALL
>BECOME THE GOD EMPEROR OF MAN

I would literally serve under his command.

semen

Join the Marines