How did he look like this despite eating 10 eggs with 20 bacon rashers every morning?

How did he look like this despite eating 10 eggs with 20 bacon rashers every morning?

Source - his autobiography

Other urls found in this thread:

100vampirenovels.com/pdf-novels/undisputed-truth-my-autobiography-by-tyson-mike-free/8-page
huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/03/mike-tyson-brad-pitt-robin-givens-love-triangle_n_2231084.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TjK3BGDhais
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

black genetics

by having 0.000000000000001% almost inhumane genetics. Mike Tyson was an outliar among us all.

by doing tens of thousands of hours of road work

>bad cholesterol and fats

Clearly thats the case

The amount of calories he is burning a day lets him maintain his body weight even though he is eating so much grease and protein.

Train heavy, eat heavy

hard work you fucking faggot kill yourself

He fucked white women.

yeah but Brad Pitt fucked his wife and Mike Tyson walked in and caught them in the act. He was cool about it though cause Mike came back to hand in the divorce papers and just wanted to fuck her one last time. She was quicker though.

lol stfu you fat cunt

Translation from American: Roids.

lol no

Its just calories, bacon and eggs are great for strength and hormones anyway. Being on steroids, doing so much training and having that much muscle you can burn through a ton of calories so you need dense foods like that with a good amount of protein and fat.

Its delusional to think you can get to that level eating soy and kale.

Such a cancerous thread.

Don't follow what a lottery winner did to make money.

suck my brown cock newfag

But 10 eggs with 20 bacon rashers isn't much

yes, believe it or not he used steroids

im aware of how he looks, but keep in mind he ate bacon and then did some punching

he never bodybuilded or ate right

>he thinks boxers don't get tested

he addmitted to roiding lmfao

they asked him and he said 'haha i got no comment folks' and then told young kids not to take steroids like he did

"Black genetics" just means roid. Also, his book is so fucking weird:

>One day Cus called me into the room where he was sitting.

>“Are you scared of white people?” he said out of the blue. “Are you one of those kinds? You scared of mustaches and beards? I’ve been around black fighters who were scared to hit white people. You better not be one of them.”

>It was funny. I had Cus in my face telling me not to be intimidated, but I was intimidated by the way he was telling me not to be intimidated.

Blacks are afraid of Whites? Of beards? What? Can some nig confirm/deny here?

Also, here's the part OP is talking about:
>Cus normally had to wake the fighters up in the morning, but when he’d get up to do it, I had already come back from running. Cus would usually set the table for breakfast, but I started doing it after my run. He’d get mad.

>“Who made up my table?” he’d bark. He was upset that I showed more dedication than he did.

>Then Cus would cook me my breakfast. He’d throw in a whole slab of bacon, twenty or so strips, into the frying pan and then he’d cook the eggs in that bacon grease. I didn’t drink coffee so I’d have tea. He did that every morning even if he was angry with me.

Source:
100vampirenovels.com/pdf-novels/undisputed-truth-my-autobiography-by-tyson-mike-free/8-page

>Blacks are afraid of Whites? Of beards? What? Can some nig confirm/deny here?
Of course they are afraid of beards. It all goes back to the slavery times and fashion trends at that time.

By being active and not sitting in front of computer 24/7

Bacon? I thought he was a muslim? Kek

>very muscular
>trains several hours every day
hmm

Because he didn't lift for an hour, sit at a desk for 8 hours, then sit in front of a tv for 4 hours. He actually trained many hours per day.

he confessed to using a whizzer

Why would that stop him looking like that?

>mongrols ITT worshipping a nigger
What a surprise.

This. Holy fuck i will never understand why you incels cant comprehend this

No

He used a whizzer for coke not gear he never admitted to steroids and there has never been any scandal leak or indication that he used steroids. He may have done but you guys are talking out your ass, find a source

>Blacks are afraid of Whites?
This was a black guy punching out white people in the 70s, I'm sure there was a bit of fear there.

The indication is that he's a professional athlete you mongoloid, and one of the best boxers ever. If you think that someone can be the best at their sport while being natty then you're retarded.

>trained several hours a day
>likely roided in the off-season
>ate a shitload of protein
Gee, I fucking wonder how he got huge.

> he thinks you cant beat a piss test in 1980's

could it actually just be that he expended enough energy and worked hard enough for it not to be added as fat? That and steroids.

>he doesn't know that mike tyson owns several prosthetic dicks that pump clean urine into the test pot.

nah dnt think so, ali was

>He used a whizzer for coke
coke isn't detectable in urine after 72 hours at the absolute most, for someone in the physical condition of Mike probably less than 48 hours.
He'd need to be hoofing an 8-ball every week to get busted for coke

how delusional are you? Talent, Genetics are the things that set apart world class exceptional athletes from the worms that have to train to beat them.

Do you think there aren't people out there that train harder and under better conditions than Tyson did? Of course they are they will never be as good.

Same goes for any other sport. You think you can just train hard to become better than Cristina Ronaldo lol?

fat doesn't make you fat

He's afraid of beating a white guy to a pulp in the 70's in front of a mostly white audience, try to contextualize what you read every once in a while.

He was a "MUSLIM", in that he converted to Islam while in prison but in reality knew fuck all about the religion. He's dumb as a brick and always was, what makes you think he would take Islam seriously...

how is that delusional? obviously natural talent is a huge factor, never said it wasn't fag

do you really lack the critical thinking skills to not be able to understand or comprehend how that might be an actual thing?

>learn about slavery as a kid
>every avenue of power held by white people
>majority white country
>parents lived during jim crow at its height
>career path is beating these same white people, in front of other white people

Ironically, it's similar to a relationship between an abusive father and his child, it fucks you up mentally

Uhh, this isn't the 1870s we're talking about.

Holy sperg, way to not even make a coherent point retard

7.6% of black fucking TEENAGERS are juicing
but tyson was the one exception, right?
muh BLACK GENETICS, right cucks?
kys

>Tyson wasn't on roids
Woah you guys are dumb

Lots and lots of drugs

>it's real
I've seen the girl and she's sexy as hell but fuck me if I'd risk that shit ever. imagine the fear when in Brad when Mike caught them. Jesus

>pure white
>dyed hair
pick one

Every single pro athlete is on roids you dumb fucks

Tren, test and 3 hours of cardio per day.

>every person has 100% integrity
Damn I wish I was this young

Do you have a source on that? Sounds like a great read.

There is absolutely no way this study is accurate. You're telling me even non-athletes are roiding, and white guys are just sitting back and joining in? White males are the biggest juicers around.

huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/03/mike-tyson-brad-pitt-robin-givens-love-triangle_n_2231084.html

Not joining in

>there's no way the race most likely to take illegal drugs that is also obsessed with succeeding in sports because they're too dumb to succeed academically would take higher amounts of steroids
I mean I can argue with you but I can't cure your retardation

go watch the documentary "Icarus". If you don't think anyone can roid after that, well wew lad.

By eating 10 eggs and 20 bacons every morning
EAT BLACK TO GET BLACK NIGGA SHIT

White guys do it trough hard work and dedication, they are the only ones who believe in that sort of bullshit. We all know Asians, Blacks and Spics have no care for higher ideals, they are all opportunists by nature.

Yeahh so Jay Cutler, Rich Piana, Brock Lesnar, Schawrzenegger, Stallone....all those guys transformed theyre body through hard work? Cumskin delusion.

>There is absolutely no way this study is accurate.
lmao
>nigger getting pissy because now everyone assumes correctly that he's a fraud

Thank you, friend.

He used to fight coked up

wow, what a nigger.

Tyson completely fell apart after Cus died and he fired Rooney. Before that he was on track to being the goat, now he's just a goat contender.

youtube.com/watch?v=TjK3BGDhais

Nope, at one point he was the undisputed champ.

>dude eats a diet high in fats and protons
>trains like a maniac
>probably on roids
>lean and muscular

Im fucking shocked

>lovehandles
>no visible serratus

"""""lean""""""

>200lbs

"""""musuclar"""""

must suck 2 be natty

PS: no way is he on roids and so fat and small

there are different kinds of roids out there. they are not just there to make you big, they enhance recovery (which he needed) and probably also enhanced his endurance. he wasnt a bodybuilder so he obviously didnt train for mass.

Why do you fuckers always have to turn this into a race thing? I'm white and some of you are just as obsessed as fucking libtards.

Tyson was a genetic freak. Even though he was 5'10 he was still a giant endomorph, like 215 lbs with sub 10 percent bodyfat. He also worked extremely hard. Listen to Teddy Atlas talk about how he trained, and Teddy hates him. Tyson was the shit. I don't believe he raped Desiree Washington either. Also props to the dude who posted the Brad Pitt story. Had no idea about that and I appreciate that Tyson didn't beat him up, given the circumstances.

He used do eat 5 big raw onions every night.
Source - his autobiography

Look man, I like Tyson and all, one of my favorite boxers, but he roided heavy and used other forms of doping.
That's a fact

No one is impressed by your cockskin and exaggerates body dysmorphia mate. You don't have to be to look at Mike Tyson and think he's lean and muscular

>worked extremely hard
he did pushups and situps, jogging, heavybag work and shadowboxing
he literally didn't lift
his FFMI was something like 28-29
he's bigger and more lean than old-time strongmen who did literally nothing but lift
110% natural
>but muh genetic freak
yeah we get it cuck, refer to

Wouldn't surprise me if he did.

He was still a genetic beast whether he roided or not. Watch the vid of him shadowboxing at 15 and note his speed. By the way, you're a cuck, bub.

I probably sound like a Tyson fanboy here. Oh well. Just a shame we didn't get prime Tyson vs. Bowe or Holyfield.

I saw that video.
Mike was in juvie his whole childhood.
Committing crimes.
Was prone to drug use his whole career.
The study shows 7.6% of black TEENS are on steroids, TEENAGERS.
Drug testing in boxing is a complete joke it may as well not exist. And that's today
Now 90s drug testing in boxing? lmfao
You're an actual retard if you believe he's a lifetime natty

Staying lean while eating high-quality protein and T-boosting cholesterol and training hard is easy. Unlike Veeky Forums Iron Mike isn't a genelet and actually worked out.

Remember: this is a shitposting board and no one on Veeky Forums has ever been in a gym.

Us huwhite bois dinduffin, we is good bois. Itz da minorities keeping us down.

THE study shows this? Which study would that be?

>how do I google teen steroid use rate?

If I was making that kind if money I wouldn't be fucking black women either.

10 eggs alone is like 70g protein. That's all you really need.

This