Lower my fat intake dastically

>Lower my fat intake dastically
>Average resting heart rate greatly improved .
>Gone from an average of 68/min to 55/min in 5 days .
>Feeling way better overall .
Gone from around 90G/day to Sub 30 day , making sure I get my fish oil .

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/low-carb-diets-and-performance#section6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not realizing your body NEEDS fat
>probably dies within a couple months, cuz RHR has dropped to sub 30 as well

draxe com low-fat-diet-risks/
#1: Poor brain function
Seems like you have that checked already

>increase my fat intake drastically
>sugar cravings disappear, no carbs
>strength goes way up
>losing bodyfat%
butter, cream, eggs, and bacon

But what are your lifts?

this, the only real way to cut/bulk AND get mires

>humeng body needs two bigmacs of fat daily xD dogbless

t.amerimutt

Low fat > low carb unless you're sedentary 2000kcal a day dyel.

Carbs make you fat, fat fuck

streetlight manifesto sucks

>this is what DYEL's believe
topkek, stay retarded

>low anything
Stop.

He's right though. Carbing up boosts your lifts way better than creatine or any pre-workout or intra ever could. Go ahead and try it, on the previous day's dinner have a bigger portion of rice/potatoes and eat a big bowl of oats (100g minimum) before bed, and go lift soon after you wake up.

healthline.com/nutrition/low-carb-diets-and-performance#section6

"BOTTOM LINE:
Low-carb and ketogenic diets do not seem to benefit high-intensity exercise performance. However, these diets seem to match high-carb diets when it comes to lower-intensity exercise."

"Low-carb diets may be useful for some types of endurance exercise. They can also be used strategically to improve body composition and health."

"Most average low-carb diets consist of 50–150 grams of carbs per day, a fairly high amount of protein and a moderate-to-high fat intake.

Yet for some athletes, "low-carb" can still mean over 200 grams of carbs per day."

IDK I'm just saying if you lift or do anything remotely intense you should primarily cover your energy needs through carbs, I'm not saying avoid fats like the plague.

I saw more research and anecdotes that says that even for endurance athletes keto and low carb kills performance but can't be assed to dig it up.

There was also an anecdote when this college professor/teacher got the bulk of his kcals from twinkies or someshit, but was eating under daily kcal reqs, and got thin and his bloodwork, heartrate and pressure improved.

those studies usually only last a couple weeks
once you are keto adapted, you have plenty of energy, i know, i've done it
lifts went down first couple weeks, then back up, and beyond even
so your argument is invalid

The anecdotal one was done by a cyclist who was doing keto for a year. I doubt body can somehow create enough glucose out of fat but what do I know.

Maybe you started keto relatively weak, I doubt you'd get to even a 200kg squat with keto as fast as with carbs and I haven't heard of any good lifters/wrestlers doing keto, but again, what do I know.

Which is why so many thousands of elite/professional athletes, whose career and fortunes depend on athletic performance, perform while in keto

Oh wait....

kys

Sauce on those elite athletes, especially strenfth athletes that perform on ketosis pls

Clarence is on a keto diet

He's doing a vegan keto diet? Seriously? Sauce

Also, is he competing while on that diet?

It's in one of his vids it's just olive oil greens and pea+rice protein

How hard it is to post a link? How was his lifting performance then, was he competing then?

/thread

Catch-22 was much better

Fuck you , streetlight is better
>Reduce the thing that literally thicken blood
>heart has easier time pumping it .
Who would've thought .
don't listen to the fucking amerimutt " you need 100G of bacon grease a day to not die" . The only reason saturated fat is shown to increase test is because most people are deficient in zinc and saturated fat containing food often contain lots of zinc . Just don't be retarded and eat lots of low fat zinc containing food and you won't need le 150G of butter for muh test .

Only fat people who search a scapegoat are afraid of carbs . Once you remove the waterweight from the quation it's not faster than any other kind of diet .
Protein & Fat should be kinda locked at a certain amount and based on your activity lvl you increase the carbs , there is no reason to get lots of Kcals from fat since it's a worse energy source compared to carb in term of performance .

>ketards in a nutshell
You're being trolled my dude.