>6'4 general

If you're >6'4, do aesthetics become achievable only with steroids? Pic related

Share your lifting stories fellow 6'4ers

>Pierre Spies
the fucking jaw gains on that guy, how do I achieve it? HGH + tren?

Here's 3 years of lifting at 6'10 for you my small 6'4 friend

forgot pic

Where is your buldge my dude?

>6'10

GIGACHAD
I
G
A
C
H
A
D

it's true it's harder to get swole at 6'4, but the upside is that once you do get swole you're gonna mog the shorter guy hard. The taller you are the bigger your frame typically is and your muscles are longer(bigger) naturally, but the shorter guy will always get aesthetic faster than the tall guy simply because it's easier to get a shorter muscle to look comparatively big

>tfw you can peek into a stall next to yours

Looking good but huge otter mode. Not thick like Pierre Spies, Chabal. But still impressive for your height. Did you roid?

Looking at the scenery, you must live in a very tall country. At 6'4 I fit like that at most places in Brazil. Or you lying about height while already being tall o0.

>tfw half to walk sideways and bent over to fit in stall
>tfw have to squat to flush toliet

for instance theres this 5'5 guy at my gym, his frame is absolutely packed with muscle, but the thing is it's not alot of muscle comparetively, his build is maxxed out so to speak. So yes it's faster to achieve "aesthetic" looks being shorter, but their potentiale is always less. So there's upside and downsides

thing is: is it possible to get THICK at 6'4 while natty?

I used to think it was but never found any example

sure it is, just dont be a faggot who wants to have visible abs. 20% bf + steroids and 2-3 years of training and you'll be a juicy thicc man at 6'4. and make people under 6'0 look like kids next to you

Pics are me taken literally just now. Ignore kinda fat rn and ma delicious gyno

6'4" about 200lbs or 90kg. Started as about a 70kg skelly. This is what 4 years of lifting with pretty consistent gym and a not so consistent diet got me

I'm sure if my diet was more optimal and I wasn't always in this perma state of recomping and just focussed on properly cutting and then bulking again I'd have got better results, but still. I just don't think many dudes our height can get that thick look natty. I know a few dudes who are our height or taller and just wide, thick dudes, but they're also kinda fat and they have crazy icelandic genetics or some shit.

If you go not natty tho, I've seen plenty of aesthetic dudes over 6'4"

>tfw 6'1
>tfw same weight
>tfw lower BF
>tfw natty
tis the golden spot between manlets and lanklets

Bruh I'm 6'5 lifted for a year from skinnyfat and look better. You're doing something wrong

Would you trade 5'' of height for 1'' of dick lenght?

>just dont be a faggot who wants to have visible abs. 20% bf + steroids
So you gotta roids even for no abs. I mean, don't want to no crazy definition but OP pic would great.

I've been bigger (105kg, 18-20% bf) and stronger, but it's not practical being that big. Leaner not only looks but feels better I think.

I'm looking somewhat similar to that, desu, but leaner and more pecs and lats. I'm not 6'4 but 6'5 (just looked at conversion charts), and 95kg. Btw, work your neck bro.

I would expect better looks for 4y training, since his bf% is high but he's not heavy, however 6'4ers usually don't look good on pic, especially not with shitty lightning like that.

sheeeitt

Even accounting for horrible genetics, this is utterly pathetic for 4 years of training. Your nutrition is totally fucked and your training clearly sucks as well.

If nothing else, you should be able to look lean and at least somewhat muscular without taking anything. Look at pic related. He's in his 40s and ripped. He'd be called dyel if he posted on Veeky Forums but he looks great and is almost certainly natty. This is what people should strive for at an absolute minimum before joining /fraud/.

>If you go not natty tho, I've seen plenty of aesthetic dudes over 6'4"
If you look like shit off of steroids, rest assured, you will look like shit once you start using gear. There was a guy in a /fraud/ thread recently who posted a pic of himself after 10 years of steroid use and two heart attacks along the way. He looked only slightly better than you.

Are those basketball shorts?

he's also 5'8"

wtf are you doing? 4 FUCKING YEARS WOT

>Being above 6'
>Aesthetic

Pick one

>The taller you are the bigger your frame typically is
Not true, it is very unlikely to be of both above average height and above average frame

That doesn't help him get visible abs or veins in his forearms.

6‘9 , 21 year old reporting in
Not reaching thick mode yet, I feel like extra calories still get used for growing taller wtf

>Not true, it is very unlikely to be of both above average height and above average frame
Not from what I've seen. It might not be that wide regarding proportions (ofc it's easier to look
wider the shorter you are) but usually >6'4 are way wider than shorter guys in direct comparison.

Good on you man. Take a pic without 4 layers of clothes on tho.

Looking good mate but why the cookie cutter hairdo?

205 at 6'4 or so. Been lifting for a year plus playing rugby. I have gyno and shitty insertions so I don't really know how to get the thicc look

Most 6'4+ guys end up becoming lanklets, they might have wider CLAVICLES as those are also long bones, but will often have toothpick arms, ankles, ribcage etc.

The outliers are top basketball, football, rugby players and such.

That's a good shape, man. You could afford getting thicker but would likely lose abs, so there's this trade-off.
What's your training story up until now?

no theyre full length tracksuit bottoms, hes just very tall...

Manlet.

I'm actually a lanklet. There is no linear growth relationship. I grew tall, but have "average" frame and thus look like a toothpick.

You look like you never lifted once in your life and were on a steady diet of Soylent.

Do you eat at Mcdonalds/Subway often and drink beer daily?

kek

not an argument
what he said is something I've noticed too. I'm 6'5" and built, but don't really see taller guys that are broad. They usually end up slenderman-looking

Then lift and eat more. I'm 6'4 and it took me years to realise how much I need to eat for decent gains.

Biggest problem with being tall is eating enough.

I've had no program up until like two weeks ago I started PPL, I just did a brosplit with no leg work. I'm trying to get stronger so I'm doing 3x5 on compounds with a bunch of accessory work. My bench is 225 3x5, squat 190 3x5, and deadlift 295 5x5

Fucking retard, eating does not make your frame broader. I was 125kg around 20% body fat with a good wilks but it sure as fuck didn't do shit for my wrists, ankles, hands etc.

This, even those people give you a distorted perception because they are all roided. There is 2 ways to get big as a lanklet, roids or permabulk never below 15% bodyfat.

That isn't logical. If you got a wider clavicles, you got a wider frame, by definition. In fact, I think that's the very same reason why lanklets become lanklets: if you're both taller and wider, it'll take much more to fill up; and if the lanklet in case doesn't lift and eat a lot,, it'll look skellier than the avg 6'0 would, because of his dimensions.

Ofc, that's not to say that ankle, calves, neck, doesn't come into play, it does. A thick samoan rugby player will fill up easiler than the lanklet swimmer, it goes without saying. But both of them will shadow shorter guys, usually.

perfect specimen

I think the real issue might be that I am using "wide" here to mean "girthy" which is what is actually important, structurally robust men have much higher sex appeal and better functionality. This is exceptionally rare to find in men taller than even 6'0.

I Like long hair, letting it grow mane
I can literally do what I want and mog

+ other pic

Still natty :(

That's what I looked like after half a year of lifting at 6'4 and at 205lbs bodyweight. You're seriously doing something wrong OP.

Op here, I hadn't post a pic of mine yet. I was looking like pic related before cutting, eight months in, started on fatty end of skinny fat. Hope to look dry as you do before start bulking again.

what the fuck did you only ever do chest flies?

6'4 master race reporting in

now i finally what 5'11 manlets feel all the time

t. 6'3

THIS IS THE BEST THREAD EVA!

Pls tall boys keep posting more, I'm saving all these to do things with later :)))

I never do chest flys
Jokes on you

Glad to help a boi out

HOW MANY GOD DAMN CALORIES DO I HAVE TO EAT TO PUT ON WEIGHT.
I'M 6'4.5" AND STUCK AT 72KGS.

BEEN EATING 3000 CALORIES EVERYDAY FOR A MONTH AND I HAVEN'T GAINED LITERALLY ANY WEIGHT

This is accurate. I really need to bulk up but it's almost always been hard to hold weight without eating the junkiest food

My guess is that you're eating too many carbs. Carbs get you stuffed but it's not really calorie dense food. On top of that, due you insulin peaks, it's a shortcut for getting higher bf%. Instead, get most of your calories from fats like peanut butter and especially fatty cuts of meats. Bacon, butter, cream, it's all good, serve good amounts of it. Save carbs for healthy shit like oranges and peanut butter.

Do not make the dumb mistake of getting too many calories (>40%) from proteins and lean cuts, because you'll feel like shit if you do so. This is nutrition 101 but every one commits the same mistake of thinking that they'll get leaner eating proteins and fatter eating fats. Enjoy.

6'10 master race here. I claim the title of Chad of Veeky Forums. AMOG 6'2 manlets on a daily basis.
Send me girls and girls(male).

I don't think there are male girls friend

There are male males though

nice try

>google image results

nice trips

I average daily about
165g protein
135g of fats
265g of carbs

Is this too many carbs? I can't eat gluten so I don't drink milk

That's 6'3 at best motherfucker

absolutely no traps no legs gayboy
is your routine 3089x12 lateral cock raises?

tfw more muclely and been lifitng for 6 months, stop it soy boy

6'4 here, no gains yet tho, theyre coming
I cant afford food cause I'm NEET
Hello fellow chads

Yes. Why do you think lanklets are always so mad at manlets lol.

> protein: 165g * 4 = 660 kcal or 22,5%
> fats: 135g * 9 = 1215 kcal or 41,4%
> carbs: 265 * 4 = 1060 kcal or 36,1%
> total = 2935 kcal or 100%
Despite not being too much %, it's still the bulk of mass of what you eat. So you could restrict your carbs to 80-150g daily most, and make up for the rest with fats. You'll feel less stuffed, able to eat more, and probably less cravings too.

HAHA FUCKING ALIEN VS PREDATOR MODE

KING CHAD

btw im saving all these dyel lankcel pics for further use

keep posting pls

Wtf I’m same height same lifts and 5 lbs heavier, and I look no where near as cut and big as you. Great job, you’ve made et

manlet, pls learn

What are you wearing to achieve this kind of tan

6'4"

Kinda plateaud at this physique. Should I cut or bulk. Feedback welcome.

Forgot to attach pic
>phoneposters.png

what's up Jared

Not Jared but I'll roleplay with you if you want

you re hot

how am I doing for 2 months? started in tubby retard mode with no muscle, 6'9", 15 lbs down

STOP ROTATING REEEEEE
also I know I have a small waist

Hey you said you're 15 pounds down. Have you been doing cardio or just lifting?

>I have gyno
Uhhh no you do not...

just lifting and eating better, here's from early November

You're crooked
Nice fertile hips btw

Good shit user. My physique is kinda like yours except maybe I have a bit more stomach fat, I'm 6'9 too, weird. Don't listen to other user by the way, you have love handles, but you've clearly made them smaller in the last two months. Keep at it and they'll be gone pretty soon. Good luck on your path other 6'9 user.

i look crooked because i was sort of crouched down in that pic, also dont bully my hips

>those hips
made to be bred by BBC

i have instructed you not to make fun of my hips, yet you have gone and disobeyed my orders
thx but it's mostly bone, normal hips in relation to the rest of me, just ridiculously small waist for some reason. tryna build obliques and get that blocky look

go big green

bulk for a couple months

>ASOIAF books in the background
Never gonna make it.

But in all seriousness don't let your height give you a complacent mindset like this. You know you don't look your best and the good thing about being tall is the rewards come in dividends. Every lb of fat you get rid of makes more girls wet just being in the same room as you. And thinking you need roids just to look a bit bigger and more cut is just pure bitch-made mentality.

I'm 6'6"

Did a lot of sports in school but I was always a fatty

Building muscle and losing fat, will report in a few months

>Lankfags in thread complain about how much more they have to eat
>Two dudes talking like 3000 calories was a struggle

The problem isn't that being taller makes bulking harder. It takes longer to fill out, for sure, but the real issue is that so many of you have never had a real physical challenge in your lives. And now you're staring down the iron and the meat and they don't give a shit that your height starts with a 6; they will only give to you if your conquer them, same as anyone else. I'm 5'8" with a fucked knee and terrible wrists and fucked test levels so I have to eat 4k-5k calories a day and get fat as fuck and deal with the constant threat of injury to make any appreciable strength/muscle gains. You people have the frame to get huge as fuck and you spend all day whining about how your GIFT makes shit harder when it really doesn't.

Fucking disgusts me. Pick up a fork and a barbell you pussies.

I'll make fun of and breed your hips all day. Fight me.

If the face isn't at least a 7/10 no girl will ever consider your "hot", no matter the body

> manlet rage the post
This noob asked for eating advice, and that's it. Get over it.

if I let you breed me, do I get one of those BMW necklaces?

This is just such a bitter loser attitude. Why would you not try to work on the aspects of yourself you can improve just because you don't look like some fag model. Every guy is attractive to some girl out there so why not be in the best physical shape possible when that girl comes along?