Why do women bother going to the gym and exercising hard when it's literally all about FACE?

Why do women bother going to the gym and exercising hard when it's literally all about FACE?

Other urls found in this thread:

jezebel.com/depressing-study-men-look-more-at-your-body-than-your-1454022090
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same applies to men

>whataboutism

Because it's actually all about the body for women. Most women can be fixed with just make up. Also I've never seen a woman with a killed body with a very ugly face, most butterfaces are just unkept or butched by surgery

no

face is less important in women, they are held to a lower standard by men especially due to makeup and easy supply/demand
5-6 face in men and it's over, meanwhile a woman with 5-6 face can makeupmaxx to 7-8 and get lots of beta orbiters

cuz good face + epic braphog body = perfection

Your face shows how you live more than anything you ugly skank. Do you really think she doesnt work hard to look like that? Its about maximizing your potential

This is true, I recently quit lifting because I finally realized I am extremely ugly and framecel

C O P E uggos

at least you can be a ugly guy who protects his girl from the cruel hard world lol

Guys tend to look at body more often

jezebel.com/depressing-study-men-look-more-at-your-body-than-your-1454022090

Also...face isn't something you can train aside from learning to do makeup well. Should we all decide to be fat slobs and end up on My 600 pound life, then?

My younger sister and her 7 normie girlfriends always make tacos at our place on Fridays for some fucked up reason & watch tv and shit, and they legitimately think that body is like 90% of looks and that you can do whatever you want if your body is gorgeous. I've tried to tell them that face is 90% of one's appearance but they're so convinced of their dogmatic convictions that I don't bother.

FACE =
Fat
Acceptance
Cease
Exercising

yeah because going to the gym has no other benefits than getting a better look

>framecel
wtf is framecel

>framecel
>protect
"no", I could deal with being ugly if at least I did not also have frame of 12 year old girl

And by 90% I mean 70%.

They are right though, most normalfags are so primitive that incel tier genetic dogshit like "Katy Perry" are considered "hot" because of her tits.

Left pic is shopped

Alexandra Daddario is legit a 9/10 when she doesn't smile and her breasts, man.......

Also worth noting that shoulder width (i.e. long bones) is overrated. Robustness of joints and overall body girth is most important.

>her breasts
>tfw ywn

what? no the fuck it isnt lol. a wide clavicle is better for aesthetics, nobody cares what's better for benching gtfo

just like for men, it's (style+fitness+grooming)×genetics
and to be fair most 80%+ have good enough genetics to look attractive when they max out the other three

>doesn't realize men think the same

Cope, girth is most important for slaying. Especially one should have giant hands and wrists.

>They are right though, most normalfags are so primitive that incel tier genetic dogshit like "Katy Perry" are considered "hot" because of her tits.
Fuck normalfags. They're waking up btw. With social media, metoo, etc, etc, guys standards are way fucking higher today than just 5 years ago. I legit never heard normies talk about VS models or say shit like ''I almost find no woman physically attractive, I need to get to know them, etc''. Fucking unheard of in 2007.

100% sure kissing Adriana Lime would feel like menthol. 100% sure.

>incel tier genetic dogshit like "Katy Perry" are considered "hot" because of her tits
This, those are even good tits, it's obviously saggy and cross-eyed smhh

>she will never be your holo gf

>she will never be your irl gf

This pic needs a Dark Souls slider.

thank god she looks like absolute shit

Because it's not?

stupid fucking chubby chasing morons.

roasty getting toasty

>implying the girl on the left is a nazi

This lol

Yes

lmao of course she is retard.
can't you see she's white?
(xer on the left is transPOC)

This is a male only board slut.

(You)

can somebody post that really weird fit face guy

?

Why do you post low tier bait threads on lithuanian ricefarming forum when you could do literally ANYTHING?

Begone thot

But it's not all about face. Body is important too, and even personality. I've found myself crushing on an average looking girl just because of how well I clicked with her.

This thread is about physical attraction.

It's better to be ugly, than to be fat and ugly

Does she even lift?

Amen Desu.

My GF in high school was not very photogenic, but was hot as fuck in person. Everybody agreed, including guys more alpha than me who tried to get with her. Conversely, my wife's friend is a girl who is kind of dumpy and annoying, but looks fucking amazing in every photograph.

All this photoshopping 2/10 would not bang BS is blinding guys to all the awesome ass / sex that is available if you just actually opened your eyes to what YOU find attractive less than what Veeky Forums finds attractive.

Best sex of my life was with a slightly overweight Vietnamese coworker at my first real job after college. If I posted a pic, you'd all say 2/10 would not bang, etc, etc. I tell you though, she fucked like a champ, and I blew the best loads of my life on / inside her. Jesus, I need a cold shower just thinking about it again.

>If I posted a pic, you'd all say 2/10 would not bang
Is she attractive?

Fuck yeah. But if Katy Perry is a 2/10 to these neckbeards, then I see no point whatsoever of posting here.

True Detective, season 1, episode 2

Again, not all about face.
A 10/10 face does not make up for an overweight body.
But a 8/10 Body can make an average faced girl look way above average. Especially considering that an optimal Body fat will improve her face too. Seriously, 80% of unattractive girls I've ever met would look cute or even beautiful if they lost weight and got fit.

for most of people, faces look a lot better with less fat on them. Sharp jawlines and cheekbones are more attractive than blobs of gelatinous fat of what you call a face.

Because face fat is a thing?

The difference in a few kg is insane on the face.

Post examples of women with hot bodies and butterfaces?

Also the guy on the right has the hips of the thickest latina around

My gym crush has a 4/10 face but that glorious ass she has well makes up for it.

Literally couldn't believe asses like that existed.

shitty face and shitty body vs shitty face and good body

Woman don't have to give much about their body.
Even literal obese single mothers in their late 30 can still get a good dicking thanks to the neverending thirst of betas.
It's men where face is the most important part, then height and build.

pics or it didnt happen

Return from whenst you came you ugly bitch.

I hope you don't mean me.
The absolute pinacle of what is humanly possible.

A good face can more than compensate for a below average body. This is true for men and women.

Her body is from average to good
Your standards are shit

Fitness is beauty. Fact. Face is about important as tits, just a bonus if they got it. Ass, hips, legs, stomach are absolutely crucial.

this

>Even literal obese single mothers in their late 30 can still get a good dicking thanks to the neverending thirst of betas.
they don't want betas pic related is what they want

except your pic is a really nice body you retard

no u

That's like a 9/10 Body

dont post my wife user pls delet

uncanny as fuck looks like he had a brush filter put over the shoot

That's because you're wrong. A pretty face is cool if you want to show her off but sex with a girl with an amazing body is 100x better.

I've dated a girl with 9/10 face but it felt like I was fucking a 10yo boy

>stomach fat
>literally no muscle
ok

have you ever seen a woman in real life, user

name?

>a little bit of softness while still being able to see the outline of her and and shoulder muscles
>smooth milky white skin
>perfect proportions
Yeah no that's an amazing body, and this is coming from someone who's mostly into fit skinny chicks

*still being able to see the outline of her abs

Pic related is the best of both worlds and you'll never have it.

Deal with it or cope harder!

out of all the pics you couldve used. This girl has a perfect body dumbshit

They are mating grounds to them knowingly or unknowingly.
They walk around flonting themselves searching for a man they believe could protect her and her children. The gym is a perfect place for women to look for PEAK PERFORMANCE. From an instinctual perspective.

NOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAGAAAAAAAHHHHH
MAKE IT STOP UHGGGGGGGGG

>implying

It isnt.

My girl has the cutest face and the most beautiful smile i've ever seen. That said, she's chubby, and while im still really attracted to her she'd do well to lose the weight. She doesnt have too, i'll stick around happily, but if she starts to slim down, i'll have to step things up to keep in her league.

9/10 bait. Almost as good as her body.

Extremely underrated post.

Wrong.

Status is the number one thing for men.

It above literally everything else. You don't see female doctors and lawyers marrying hot males models and bartenders no they marry the other doctor or lawyers who's in a higher position

A house without love is not a home.

did she get her arm bones replaced or what?

No, control of her emotions is the number one thing for men.

she is a cook from masterchef if I remember correctly. she doesn't hide the scar because there's an important story to it or something.

why would they shit while watching tv?

Yeah dude, pure love is when a girl tolerates some guy because of his jaw. That's the true love story man. I'm sure successful guys swimming in prime pussy worry about their zygomatic bone between two strokes. Like sometimes they even stop fucking the girl and search up Gandy on google.

Stop this autistic cope you basement dwelling shit. You should be happy you can compensate in so many ways unlike girls where no one actually cares much about their status.

Just what girls do.

Getting fat usually ruins your face too you stupid fuck