Are you genetically gifted if your shoulder width is 2x that of your waist?

Are you genetically gifted if your shoulder width is 2x that of your waist?

No, because I'm still 5'11.

Fuck off

Manlet BTFO

Yes

Lanklet BTFO

No. Big joints are far more important both for function and sex appeal.

>big joints
u wot?

Bodily girth. Clavicles are long bones and thus are really more of a feature of giraffecels.

Sure am , even before I was lifting people would always comment on how broad my shoulders were naturally.

yes, but to counter that gift my body stores a lot of fat around my waist before storing it anywhere else. So i look good at 10% bf, but anything more than that starts to look like Klinefelter syndrome

>2x
that wouldn't be proportional

the perfect ratio is 1.618

>tfw actually having klinefelter's

I felt broader before. Now I can't even tell and feel too small with 21 inch shoulders. 22 inches have to come when you're doing 40 pound lat raises right?

Bras will I make it to the elusive ottermode

Waist too big?

How do you measure this. I've only ever measured as circumferance

Yeah wide shoulders and a slim waist, even 6' but also wristlet and anklelet.

Are you saying 2x is TOO big? Lol

If you look at OP's picture the guy on the right would have like triple shoulders. Yes that would be fucking freaky.

Don’t know desu

Yes. Imagine how comical you'd look with a 30 inch waist and 60 inch shoulders. I don't think that's even possible

>wide shoulders
>narrow waist
>good calf insertions
>good forearm insertions
>facially 8/10 (about 30% of people say 9 or 10/10 and the rest from 6-8/10)
>thick cock, fairly lengthy, too
>genetically strong and highly trainable
>genetically good endurance, highly trainable

Here's what completely nullifies everything on that list.

>5'8
>socially awkward

No, that just means you're a man.
Having shoulder width 2x that of your waist is the norm, if you're less than that you're a soyboy

Do you mean waist or hips OP

Because usually the comparison is 1.5x shoulders to hips for men

Are you me?

same but not socially awkward, 5'11, all girls say i'm hot or attractive, consider myself more of a 7.5 though. Still growing at 20yrs old also. shredded at 193lbs with 405/315 paused bp/585 dl

most people think i'm on juice but it's whatever, just good genetics. Only thing I don't like are my arms, feel like they're pretty small, and teeth, they're okay but not perfectly straight. Parents didn't get me any dental care growing up so.... Also would be nice to hit 6'0 which is still possible