"ON" changed their formula

dyel here was almost baited into buying whey protein after ON Gold Standard was on sale in slickdeals. Read some recent amazon reviews for the protein and they were bad.. foking sucralose

Need new recommendations for whey protein

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Fitness-Hydrolyzed-Protein-Grass-Fed-Chocolate/dp/B01BODRE6Y/
labdoor.com/rankings/protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just ordered myprotein whey isolate and I'm pretty happy with it.

myprotein

hmm anything else?

not OP but myprotein is so expensive in australia

It's twice as expensive at ON whey. Is there anything else that's actually affordable?

I just get what's cheapest.
Aren't they all the same?
I mean, fuck, how much better can $65 whey be than $30 whey?

Apparently studies have found sucralose stimulates fat growth.

My skin got really bad with cheap myprotein whey, now I buy quality stuff. No problems and solves better.

I just looked up myproteins ingredients and they have sucralose so I don't even know why that idiot recommended it to OP.

Are there any protein powders that don't have this crap?

I found one.
amazon.com/Fitness-Hydrolyzed-Protein-Grass-Fed-Chocolate/dp/B01BODRE6Y/

Has anyone used this crap before?

also found some 100% hydroized or something powder on bulksupllements that apparently doesn't have sucralose

I use nutricost unflavored whey. Concentrate is 25g protein per 33g serving. Isolate is 30g protein per 33g serving.

I use bulk supplements casein. It's basically pure casein protein.

If you want flavor, get extracts.

AAAAGH what the fuck even 1g sugar whey protein is bad for you now
What hell

Just bought some ON Protein powder last week. But I was stupid and got the wrong flavor. I like Vanilla but now i have 2.5 KGs of Chocolate chip mint.

Sad times

It's not the sugar but the artifical sweeteners.

just get bodyfortress at walmart it's $33 for 5 lb, tastes good, 30g proton per scoop, and doesnt give me gas

what makes you think the articifial sweeteners used are bad?

sucralose is fine you idiot, do your own research. as long as it's not cut with maltodextrin or some shit.

you're mixing it with milk anyways so it literally doesnt matter

Same

bodyfortress is disgusting.

muscle milk is best. has like 32g per serving.

expensize af

Science? The only artificial sweetner that hasn't been shown to have shit effects on health so far is Stevia, but that could change with too with some more research

>
>Science? The only artificial sweetner that hasn't been shown to have shit effects on health so far is Stevia, but that could change with too with some more research
Where are your studies on this?

Do you mean bad as in with acne?

I've been looking for a protein shake which has low sugar to not make my acne worse. Any suggestions? All these chocolate flavoured ones won't be good for skin

Requesting source right fucking now.

I love the chocolate mint one

Bought chocolate peanut butter and had some for the first time yesterday, it's disgusting and I can't wait until it's finished

There are no sources that artificial sweeteners are bad for you because they're not. It's just a meme people use to try to excuse their overeating.

Bad for microbiome. With exception of stevia derived sweeteners iirc

In the US, the FDA only requires calorie and macronutrient information on the label to be within 20% of the reported number. If it says 1000 calories per serving, it could be anywhere from 800 to 1200. Typically, the more expensive the protein, the closer it is to what it says.

I S O F L E X

>he still wastes his money on protein powder
EAT REAL FOOD GODDAMNIT

Shut up, manlet. I maintain on 3500 kcal / day and work 50+ hrs / week.

Try adulting and not being manlet subhuman filth and tell me how easy it is to eat well. Fucker.

Which do you use now? Pls respond
The dairy is what’s bad for acne

>adulting

Reddit

try adulting
>ADULTING
Please leave, just fucking go.

Some artifical sweeteners can still cause a glycemic reaction. But Sucralose isn't one of the. As *artificial* sweeteners go, it's probably the best one. It's not as good as Stevia but Stevia 1. Isn't artificial and 2. Is generally more expensive.

Bulknutrients?

>DYEL buying protein powder
checks out

Google it you dumb newfag it was a recent study it will come right up.

>adulting
kys

has anyone tried muslepharm? supposedly endorsed by arnold

yeah i used combat its good
it says it has 5 diff kinds of protein but they put casein so if fucks it all up
shit tastes godly tho

Hey man I think I might have found a good one for acne sufferers. Hemp protein powder. It's plan based, no dairy, no artificial shit or no added sugars. Try that maybe.

Wanna suck my dick?

I don’t wanna fail drug tests or get raided by the DEA fuck off phaggot

you're retarded.

Are you dumb? It's a legitimate product. It's just plant based not meat so it's less likely to cause break outs apparently

3500 isn't that much. A whole 12oz steak and a bowl of noodles will hit your macros for the entire day if you're under 220 pounds and weigh your shit out

>adulting

>haha like I'm so adulting right now look at me with my adult job I literally have NO TIME AT ALL

holy fuck kys yourself

Get the natural version then you mutt

Syntha-6 chocolate peanut butter, and don't look back

strange, I currently maintain at 3500 too, but besides gym I only sit around and browse Veeky Forums
how tall are you?

There's zero THC in it. You numb skull. Just avoid poppy seed bagels or you'll test positive for heroin

Garbage tier and mega expensive

The Flavor is growing on me but I still can't wait to be done with it. thanks for the.heads up on the peanut butter flavor

So if you're in a country that actually matters on a global scale and can get it without selling all your backup kangaroo meat is myprotein the whey to go?

Natty version is bretty gud, bout, 10-20% more expensive

Syntha is delicious my dood.
Get a job poorfag

that wouldn't even get you halfway you idiot

lol seriously wtf

why does casein fuck it up?

is sucralose really bad or is this some rival company doing this anti ON thread?

Email discounts? 40% stateside

if it was then we would have 'agreed' on a superior alternative instead of posting 10 different powders and arguing about it on a singaporean soap making forum

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
you're welcome faggots.

Guess I lucked out. Bought it and arrived today from amazon.
Got the one with the old formula.

you guys into memes?

>Pay a premium for garbage protein
Fucking retard

Got almost a years supply of creatine for like $20 on Amazon from them. Also ordered some CLA, and with every purchase they've emailed me after to get a free sample of any other one of their products to try out. Their flavorless protein is pretty good, it smells like baby formula.

Fuck nvm I bought bulksupplements not bulknutrients.

>will trust LabDoor to provide unbiased info
As long as you’re happy, big boi

fugg I just bought a 5 lbs worth of ON
might as well drink soy

Myprotein changed their ingredients to use a sweetener that is really bad. I am currently using ON but I want something safe and good too. The industry is getting fucked atm

The only studies are the same as they've always been: artificial sweeteners make you crave sweet things more often, so if you have no willpower you'll end up eating more sweet foods. There is no magical food that stores itself as fat, no magical food that suddenly makes you obese: just calories in and calories out. Sweeteners stimulate appetite so if you have no control of your diet, you'll likely eat more (calories in) and get fat.
Just have some fucking restraint and you'll be fine. I have ~1g sucralose a day mainly from coffee and sometimes in sauces I make, and it REDUCES my cravings for calorific sweet junk food.

Hahahahaha baby got his first job. Leave this fucking board and never come back

What's sucralose

>tfw bought 11 lbs of cookies & cream myprotein and it's tastes like absolute shit

I'm like 10 scoops in and want to kms. It tastes like rat poisin mixed with urine. Whatever you faggots do don't buy whey in bulk without taste testing first.

I got the chocolate smooth (didn't realize it had less protein per serving until too late...) And it tastes great, completely tolerable. Slightly "off" aftertaste is the only thing.
But yeah, I plan on buying a couple 2 pound bags of different flavors before pulling the trigger on the 10 pound bag.

Thats a fucking give you stupid retard. Why on earth would you buy such a big amount without knowing how it tastes in both water and milk?

given* shit