People that need to leave Veeky Forums right now

New year revolution fags
>I MAKE MEME PROMISES TO MY SELF I DON'T INTEND TO KEEP BECAUSE MUH ARBITRARY DATE

NOFAP fags
>SAME AS ABOVE BUT 12 TIMES A YEAR

Feels thread fags
>IM A CRYBABY WHO BITCHES TO STRANGERS ON A CHINESE PYRAMID SCHEME SHARING APP ABOUT HOW SHIT MY LIFE IS AND LITERALLY CUM SOY

anybody I'm missing?
>Inb4 op

Op

The people who post and reply to those images that say "something something will happen but only if you post "something" in this thread." They shit up every thread they're in, and it should be considered as spam and a bannable offense.

Op

Op

(You)

What the fuck is up with that wojak and why is it fucking hilarious

He said it inb4 tho, not valid.

>he doesnt know the newest fotm soyboy meme

OP can't inb4 how new are you?

/v/irgins

men

op

What's wrong with the new years fags? 80% of them will quit after a month but if there are people genuinely trying then who cares

fph, fasting, keto, tinder, bloggers, larpers

fph motivates me to not cheat on my diet and go back to how I was though

girls

everybody who tries to connect lifting weights with Jordan Peterson or being a Nazi. Discuss that horse shit in /pol/

onion posters and discord poster both need to go back asap

>fph
Literally the only one you're wrong about. It's comparable to /k/s gun destruction threads. It's neat to see something loved and enjoyed by the board be wantonly wrecked. For them it's guns, for Veeky Forums it is the human form
Kind of like watching someone take a bat to a Ferrari

On the oposite side, people use "go back to /pol/ as a "checkmate" argument when it's more akin to going "lalala can't hear you". The worst part is when they do it to people not even talking about politics like what's happened to the dog threads lately. It's like /pol/ and /leftypol/ are raiding at the same time

You faggots just need to accept Veeky Forums culture and quit trying to change it. Things and people don't just go away because you don't like it. Quit being so fucking beta and eating so much soy. Veeky Forums is not your safe space, so suck it up babby.

Fph threads, not dog

The onion people are harmless, but so woefully uninformed it kinda makes us all look bad lol. And there are so many of them!

FPH is great, not enough oc though

Haha yeah trololol. Faggot

?

You forgot
>/pol/sucking fags who post here
>braphog fags
>/fastfags/
> fat fags
> the fraud fags who's gains are up but their dick is down

>Veeky Forums acceptance movement

Disgusting.

haha yes onions my dude
>braise keg

cold shower faggots

Mostly I just wish people were nicer and more accepting though...

kill yer self kike, go back to reeeddit. It's safer there, you can find what you are looking for.
You are a worthless tripfag who for some reason in his lonely life tries to remove the user aspect of an user site.

You should just do it, end it.

Something

>/v/ poster
Fuck off back and stay there you cancerous cunt, you wimps don't belong here.

>Veeky Forums is so infested with horrible board personalities that they can actually categorize them

And yet Reddit is supposedly worse

>soys SEETHING

Add tripfags outside of designated generals to the list

Sad cunts in general should go and stay out.
More specifically r9k and pol cross posters should return to their containment boards.

.. Do natty cucks actually think testosterone makes your dick not work?

You have a trip code on an anonymous goat butchering internship, you're a faggot

Yup, the misinfo is probably worse among natty lifters than non lifters

>goat butchering internship
lol. i love it.

What disease is this, so i can commit sudoku

He got mauled by the kitten

Vegans

/pol/tards
Vegans
Onion posters
Trap posters
Feels are okay because they look for advice rather then complain only

Leftists

lol this webm. fucking love it.

also we need fewer cis white males here. need some diversity in my Veeky Forums!

No one, Veeky Forums is a very supportive and inclusive board. Refugees from other boards are welcome!

Honestly looks like a joke. He doesn't look like a soyboy, might even lift looking at his arms.
I could be completely wrong though.

>He doesn't look like a soyboy
>gets beaten up by a pussy

I wanted to destroy something beautiful...

>tfw I started on a whim on december 26th
does that mean I can stay