So are women suppose to be a meme or something?

So are women suppose to be a meme or something?

I'm a 23 yr old male making 60k. I find even with this It too much money for me to spend. I just spent $500 on home gym equipment with another 1000 by next week, and it still hasn't even made a serious dent in my bank account. I also spend a fair bit amount on stupid hobbies like MTG and board games.

Meanwhile all my other friends who make 80k plus are constantly complaining about being broke because they go to the bars and on dates, where they are expected to pay for the whole thing.

Save your money for retirement, you will have more costs as you age. Don't be retarded.

How much do you pay in rent and taxes, OP? Also, women are only a meme if you are incapable of opening up to another human about who you really are.

Women can go fuck themselves. I'll do what I want with my life and I'll do it for ME. Fuck slaving away just so some bang average mid-30s cunt will give you a chance to play provider. I'll take my chances thank you very much

Edgy

>I work really hard
No you dumb cunt, your job is literally just to bitch online so that your website can make money advertising worthless crap to other cunts that are stupid enough to read your drivel.

>2018:
>'saving' for 'retirement'
>GOOD GOY
You FOOL.. don't you KNOW? You won't be ALLOWED to have 'retirement' money. They'll fuck the economy, AGAIN, and all your 'retirement' money will be GONE.. AGAIN!

Even if you manage to stuff it all in a mattress or something, so the greedy faggot bankers and other 'financial' types don't fuck you out of it, you'll end up spending all your 'retirement' money on doctors, and pills, and surgeries, in a futile attempt to extend your life, but you'll die anyway, regretting all the things you didn't do when you were young and healthy, because you were 'saving for retirement'.

The only 'retirement' anyone is going to get anymore is WHEN THEY PUT YOUR DEAD ASS INTO THE GROUND AND SHOVEL DIRT OVER YOU. "RETIREMENT" IS NOW A TROLL-MEME. Don't fall for it.

Live while you can.

Then invest in real estate, go a head and try ruin that w/o basically going through the Fallout series irl.

>in a futile attempt to extend your life, but you'll die anyway

longevity escape velocity

all my gfs have paid for more stuff than me. but i've dated professional women mostly.

What an embarrassing thread

> I need an atm for a partner
> why am I all alone at 30?

>24 year old making 150k/year, but grew up poor

I always pay for everything on a date, and say something cute like "oh you can get it next time!" or "sorry, mama raised me right"

But every good quality girl i've dated has offered to split. no exceptions. The girl in the article would get a strong NO from me. if she didnt even go for her purse when the check came, or offered to pay the next date, she'd be done.

She's a low-class woman appealing to other low-class women to affirm her views.

My number one rule for women is they can't be judgmental or micro-managing. Its funny, because all my rich friends think the same way. We went to top 5 schools, and busted our asses to get to the top of society. Why the fuck would we want to get told what to do by some poor bitch? With her set of "rules" she's actually pushing away the exact crowd she's trying to pull-in.

Congrats on making it user. I hope to be there someday.

Get a load of this boomer-post

Invest in gold
Gold doesn't tarnish but fiat currency continually loses value thanks to our glorious masters

I make 10K a year working two days a week and mostly lift and play golf. I live with roommates in a decently large city and have money to spare. House parties are amazing. Bring a couple girls for guaranteed entrance.

I think it has more to do with the fact that she identifies as a
>strong and independent woman

>women want to be stay at home moms who don't have to work
>lmao lets join the workforce and create zero jobs!

we're all gonna make it, brah. some sooner, some later.

this.

money's worth double while youre young.

can't wait to se you with kids and full of debts.

A bachelor life is the shit though.

>having kids

This